HCN Exposed!!

Old September 8th 06, 03:53 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Default HCN Exposed!!

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....3a6958dd95668f

I think it is high praise to be considered in the same league as Tsu Do
Nimh... though I haven't seen her post for a very long time. Sadly... I am
not her.

Subject: US Govt Admits Vaccines Damage Children.

Aug 17 2006

Tsu Dho Nimh

Subject: vaccine advice on MMR

Nov 9 2002

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....f9a36ff?hl=en&

The cell line in which the ORIGINAL rubella virus was isolated
was obtained from cells from an aborted fetus in the 1960s. The
fetus was not aborted for the purpose of vaccine research. That
cell line still exists today ... and is used in all kinds of
research.

Any moral qualms about other drugs where the original research
was done in fetal cell cultures? Be careful where your qualms
might lead you.

Does anyone know if the mumps and
measles vaccines are still available separately as they used to be?

They are, but they will not prevent your child from getting
rubella, nor from pasing rubella to any persons it encounters.

Tsu

HCN"

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....008f00e?hl=en&

Tsu Dho Nimh" wrote in message

(mike) wrote:

We are not anti-vaccine, we just have a moral problem with how the
Rubella vaccine was obtained.

The cell line in which the ORIGINAL rubella virus was isolated
was obtained from cells from an aborted fetus in the 1960s.

That was one of the unfortunate results of pregnant women who had contracted
German measles (rubella). Sometimes the fetus died, and then had to be
removed. A co-worker's wife was excommunicated because of this.. the priest
was not persuaded by the fact that the baby was already dead and that the
mother would have had dire medical consequenses if the fetus was not
removed.

The

fetus was not aborted for the purpose of vaccine research. That
cell line still exists today ... and is used in all kinds of
research.

Any moral qualms about other drugs where the original research
was done in fetal cell cultures? Be careful where your qualms
might lead you.

Does anyone know if the mumps and
measles vaccines are still available separately as they used to be?

They are, but they will not prevent your child from getting
rubella, nor from pasing rubella to any persons it encounters.

Tsu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooner or later LIARS are exposed................

And......................

So is the *GANG8!!

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....3a6958dd95668f

Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote:

HCN /akaTDN

I think it is high praise to be considered in the same league as Tsu Do
Nimh... though I haven't seen her post for a very long time. Sadly... I am
not her.

Have you invented another spurious case of misidentification, Jan? Oh,
that's right, just as all women in the world with four children are
the same woman, all people who have a three-letter nick (or a nick
which can be abbreviated to three letters) are the same person.

Do you realise how idiotic this practice makes you look?

Peter Bowdith

snip

Old September 8th 06, 04:04 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
cathyb

(mike) wrote:

[...]

"Jan Drew" wrote:

HCN /akaTDN

I think it is high praise to be considered in the same league as Tsu Do
Nimh... though I haven't seen her post for a very long time. Sadly... I am
not her.

Have you invented another spurious case of misidentification, Jan? Oh,
that's right, just as all women in the world with four children are
the same woman, all people who have a three-letter nick (or a nick
which can be abbreviated to three letters) are the same person.

Do you realise how idiotic this practice makes you look?

Obviously Jan has not noticed what an idiot this practice makes her
look. Does anybody at all have any idea what she is trying to say in
this post? It looks as though she's just found a post where HCN replies
to Tsu Dho Nimh back in 2002.

What an utter fool. Does she get a kick out of simultaneously lying
about people and making a knob of herself?

Peter Bowdith

snip

Old September 8th 06, 05:54 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
HCN

"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

(mike) wrote:

We are not anti-vaccine, we just have a moral problem with how the
Rubella vaccine was obtained.

The cell line in which the ORIGINAL rubella virus was isolated
was obtained from cells from an aborted fetus in the 1960s.

That was one of the unfortunate results of pregnant women who had
contracted
German measles (rubella). Sometimes the fetus died, and then had to be
removed. A co-worker's wife was excommunicated because of this.. the
priest
was not persuaded by the fact that the baby was already dead and that the
mother would have had dire medical consequenses if the fetus was not
removed.

One response to this is:
http://www.sense.org.uk/publications...berRubella.htm

and
http://www.amazon.com/Deaf-Like-Me-T...323114/sr=8-1/

Also, I am very flattered to even be confused with Tsu-Do-Nimh. She was
someone whose opinion I respected. Though, sadly, we are two seperate
people.

.... snip..

Obviously Jan has not noticed what an idiot this practice makes her
look. Does anybody at all have any idea what she is trying to say in
this post? It looks as though she's just found a post where HCN replies
to Tsu Dho Nimh back in 2002.

What an utter fool. Does she get a kick out of simultaneously lying
about people and making a knob of herself?

Exactly.

Old September 8th 06, 11:49 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
D. C. Sessions

In message , HCN wrote:

Also, I am very flattered to even be confused with Tsu-Do-Nimh. *She was
someone whose opinion I respected. Though, sadly, we are two seperate
people.

She's still around -- but both of us quit reading MHA
several years ago when it got morphed into alt.jan.drew

I'm back from time to time simply because I'm paying for
the newsfeed and feel like I might as well use it.
Besides, if you're looking for something silly at 0300
it beats buying a TV.

--
begin signature.exe
A:*Because*it*messes*up*the*order*in*which*people* normally*read*text.
Old September 8th 06, 11:31 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

What an EXCELLENT example of exposing the gang!!

Further--if that is possible.

"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

(mike) wrote:

[...]

HCN /akaTDN

Old September 8th 06, 11:41 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"HCN" wrote in message

"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

(mike) wrote:

[...]

That's two. Both spam.

Also, I am very flattered to even be confused with Tsu-Do-Nimh. She was
someone whose opinion I respected. Though, sadly, we are two seperate
people.

Who answers to herself with her own signature. With the exact same words.

... snip..

Resto

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

Obviously Jan has not noticed what an idiot this practice makes her
look. Does anybody at all have any idea what she is trying to say in
this post? It looks as though she's just found a post where HCN replies
to Tsu Dho Nimh back in 2002.

What an utter fool. Does she get a kick out of simultaneously lying
about people and making a knob of herself?

Exactly.

That's three.

Old September 9th 06, 12:02 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Newsgroups restored, that dc deleted.

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
In message , HCN wrote:

"HCN" wrote in message

Also, I am very flattered to even be confused with Tsu-Do-Nimh. She was
someone whose opinion I respected. Though, sadly, we are two seperate
people.

She's still around -- but both of us quit reading MHA
several years ago when it got morphed into alt.jan.drew

Transformed by the *gang*.

I'm back from time to time simply because I'm paying for
the newsfeed and feel like I might as well use it.
Besides, if you're looking for something silly at 0300
it beats buying a TV.

To join in the fray slamming *ME*. While claiming to have me killfilled.

and

Providing ISP service to Mark Probert.

They have so much in common.

Still pulloting the enivornment with semi-conductors, dc??
And protecting liars?

--
begin signature

opinion snipped

Old September 9th 06, 07:01 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
cathyb

Jan Drew wrote:
What an EXCELLENT example of exposing the gang!!

Further--if that is possible.

"cathyb" wrote in message
oups.com...

(mike) wrote:

[...]

HCN /akaTDN

Old September 10th 06, 07:20 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,misc.headlines,talk.politics.medicine
D. C. Sessions

In message . com, cathyb
wrote:

What an utter fool. Does she get a kick out of simultaneously lying
about people and making a knob of herself?

Are you *sure* you want to know?

--
begin signature.exe
A:*Because*it*messes*up*the*order*in*which*people* normally*read*text.