Nanaweedkiller and Terry Polevoy and TrueHope's Victory

Old September 6th 06, 09:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

Default Nanaweedkiller and Terry Polevoy and TrueHope's Victory

"Coleah" wrote in message

"vakker" wrote in message

"Coleah" wrote in message

"vakker" wrote in message

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

The case is whether REPOSTING POTENTIALLY LIBELOUS material on the
internet is actionable ...

Ethically, the reposting of something written by another is
potatoes.
After
being told the information (whether written by oneself or another)
is
bogus,
the action of continuing to repost it (again and again and again) is
the
meat of the matter. [Arrogant, Low-class and ill-bred behavior.]

The meat of the matter is whether Ilena justifiably believed it to be
true
or not. I think the police said so and the stalkee said so so she had
good
reason to believe it was true.

You only 'think' ? So you don't know.

I'm not quite sure what the police thought in the matter. I think they
believe he did it but couldn't prove it or something. We all know OJ was
guilty don't we? Any similarities between him and Polevoy you think?

After years of observing Ilena's demonstrated research abilities to dig
deep
for information on her various *Mine Enemies*, and asking others for
verification of their statements....I would think she would have

verified
the accuracy of her own statements.

Do you think she may have set a trap for countersuits for you guys? It

could
be if a ruling goes against her she will then undoubtedly turn around and
use it against you guys.

Malicious entrapment? Wow.
That ought to go over big with the court.
Intent and all that.....

She thought the charges were true and I
predict that's what the court will find. That means no malicious
intent
which means she is innocent of all charges.

Wonder how 'malicious' Ilena's 'intent' might be construed
about statements of fact she made about someone who was
very publicly labeled by Ilena herself as her *Mine Enemy* ????

Gives rational thinkers such a warm and fuzzy feeling.

In that she considered him to be what she termed *Mine Enemy* it shows
she
believed him to be a despicable man with despicable tactics(as

demonstrated
in the Truehope Empower affair in which he has two suicides on his hands)

so
it's all the more reasonable that she would believe he could and did

stalk.

Intent, intent, intent.
Such a dramatic view. Soap opera fan?

In any case would you agree that after your latest debacle in a Canadian
court that Quackwatch and Polevoy are basically without credibility in
Canada anymore and are finished there?

I think perhaps you have me confused with someone who actually follows all
that "altie" intrigue. Although Ilena has advertised certain people to be
'joined at the hip', does not make it so. I post from the breast implant
newsgroup, where (IMHO) Ilena Rosenthal has been a public embarrassment to
our cause, while making a **** poor excuse as a (never implanted herself)
'self-appointed' breast implant advocate.

YOU have been proven a BIGOT.

HYPOCRITE!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...f2205119739cbb

'Whining Jew Bitch'

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....f8cfc4596aeb48

Bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own
opinions and prejudices

Color me obstinate and intolerant.

Yesterday's newspaper..................I told you
I removed that "webPAGE" last week.

People are on earth to express their love and acceptance of
one another. With some folks we have a harder time accepting
even one cell about them that is lovable, so our communication
with them is.....ah, at a pretty low level. It's a waste of time
to dwell too long with our 'low-level loved ones', for we also
appear as such.

I hope you don't get stuck in that muck, as I have in the past.

Coleah

http://www.onlinerummaging.com/asbix/

POSTED AGAIN June 23, 2006

Old September 6th 06, 10:50 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
cathyb

Jan Drew wrote:

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

[...]

Absolutely incredible. Jan Drew, who has said that lying is second
nature to the Jews and thinks nothing of using the epithet "jew-boy"
accuses someone else of bigotry.

She fails, of course, to point out that Coleah apologised for her claim
that someone gave Jewish women a bad name.

Jan, of course, has *never* apologised for her anti-semitic slurs; nor
has she apologised for her slurs aginst catholics, atheists or
homosexuals.

Old September 6th 06, 02:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
Coleah

"vakker" wrote in message

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

[...]

I understand the stuff "rots' in your body! Ain't there something wrong

with
that? Besides, whats wrong with your breast the way they are? You think
intelligent men want "big ones"?

Some women have a desire to have breasts again after cancer. I don't think
it matters what men want, as men don't wear their clothes which don't fit
the same after losing their breasts.

[Probably to the delight of all reading here.....this will be my last
response to this Vakker buddy of Ilena Rosenthal. It's obvious he is
tauntingly insensitive to the plight of breast implant women.]

Old September 6th 06, 04:32 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
dragonsgirl

snipped for brevity, see prior posts in this thread if you need to catch up.

I understand the stuff "rots' in your body!

Your understanding is WAY off. It doesn't 'rot in your body', it causes
your body to rot. I would not be the least bit surprised to see that
silicone removed from the body years after implant was chemically just as it
was the day it was put in...the condition of the surrounding tissues and
organs beyond repair.

Ain't there something wrong with that?

Ain't there?

Besides, whats wrong with your breast the way they are?

I imagine it would be hard for you to understand that one with deformities
of the breast and breast removal for cancer would have a keen desire to be
'whole again'.
I was very young when my mother had her radical mastectomy. I still
remember the mental and emotional turmoil she went through being 'half a
woman'.
Her implant made her feel 'whole'.

You think
intelligent men want "big ones"?

LOL, you think that something like an 'a' cup size implant is 'Big ones'?
That's what my mother got...she was only a 'b' cup to begin with...how big
of an implant do you think they could put in her without her looking
freakish? Believe me, it was small.

Hey, how about the rest of you ladies? Particularly those of you who got
implants for deformity or reconstruction? What sizes did you get? 'Big
ones"???? LOL Isn't that awful?

--
Betty

"My life is not yours to run . . . or judge."
"I don't judge people, I judge their actions."

Old September 6th 06, 07:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
vakker

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

[...]

Being that anti-semitism is an hate crime and as such is against the law,
why don't you guy's sue Jan if you really think you can prove that she is
publishing anti-semitic hate material? You know that's a terrible crime and
you should by all means do something about it if you can! Unless of course
you don't really believe that she's an hate publishing anti-semite or even
anti-semite period.

Old September 7th 06, 09:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"vakker" wrote in message

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:

"Coleah" wrote in message

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

[...]

Absolutely incredible that IT will NOT post that in context.

and thinks nothing of using the epithet "jew-boy"

Absolutely incredible that IT will NOT post what I think.
Does she know? She was NOT here on MHA at the time. She posts
the words of otheres that she choses to believe.

accuses someone else of bigotry.

Absolutely incredibe that Coleah accused herself.

She fails to post that.

She fails, of course, to point out that Coleah apologised for her claim
that someone gave Jewish women a bad name.

Someone WHO?

Note how IT leaves out IIena Rosenthal's name.

She must have a reason......................

Jan, of course, has *never* apologised for her anti-semitic slurs; nor
has she apologised for her slurs aginst catholics, atheists or
homosexuals.

Do post this slurs--ONE by one. Start with the slurs--YOU claim
*aginst catholics*!!!

[...]

Hmmm.

NOT one single person [on my list] called Coleah a BIGOT!!

Old September 7th 06, 09:28 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

vakker wrote:

Being that anti-semitism is an hate crime and as such is against the law,
why don't you guy's sue if you really think you can prove that she is
publishing anti-semitic hate material? You know that's a terrible crime and
you should by all means do something about it if you can! Unless of course
you don't really believe that she's an hate publishing anti-semite or even
anti-semite period.

being anti-semetic is NOT a hate crime. It is protected speech under the
First Amendment. The First Amendment is not designed to protect popular
speech, but the most vile speech. When a case is in court and the First
Amendment is in issue, you can rest assured that it is most likely
defending the vilest of speech.

However, antisemitism is morally repugnant.
Old September 7th 06, 10:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
vakker

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
vakker wrote:

Being that anti-semitism is an hate crime and as such is against the law,
why don't you guy's sue if you really think you can prove that she is
publishing anti-semitic hate material? You know that's a terrible crime
and you should by all means do something about it if you can! Unless of
course you don't really believe that she's an hate publishing anti-semite
or even anti-semite period.

being anti-semetic is NOT a hate crime. It is protected speech under the
First Amendment. The First Amendment is not designed to protect popular
speech, but the most vile speech. When a case is in court and the First
Amendment is in issue, you can rest assured that it is most likely
defending the vilest of speech.

However, antisemitism is morally repugnant.

Then how is it Ernst Zundel got deported? I believe he's now facing charges
in Germany.

Old September 8th 06, 04:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
David Wright

vakker wrote:

Being that anti-semitism is an hate crime and as such is against the law,
why don't you guy's sue if you really think you can prove that she is
publishing anti-semitic hate material? You know that's a terrible crime
and you should by all means do something about it if you can! Unless of
course you don't really believe that she's an hate publishing anti-semite
or even anti-semite period.

being anti-semetic is NOT a hate crime. It is protected speech under the
First Amendment. The First Amendment is not designed to protect popular
speech, but the most vile speech. When a case is in court and the First
Amendment is in issue, you can rest assured that it is most likely
defending the vilest of speech.

However, antisemitism is morally repugnant.

Then how is it Ernst Zundel got deported? I believe he's now facing charges
in Germany.

He was deported from the US to Canada for overstaying his visa.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Old September 8th 06, 04:19 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

vakker wrote:

Being that anti-semitism is an hate crime and as such is against the law,
why don't you guy's sue if you really think you can prove that she is
publishing anti-semitic hate material? You know that's a terrible crime
and you should by all means do something about it if you can! Unless of
course you don't really believe that she's an hate publishing anti-semite
or even anti-semite period.

being anti-semetic is NOT a hate crime. It is protected speech under the
First Amendment. The First Amendment is not designed to protect popular
speech, but the most vile speech. When a case is in court and the First
Amendment is in issue, you can rest assured that it is most likely
defending the vilest of speech.

However, antisemitism is morally repugnant.

That makes you just that.

J4J bigot.