I'm back, baby!!

Old December 11th 03, 10:05 AM
Elana Kehoe

Default I'm back, baby!!

I realized that my name change wasn't worth it. So I'm back, in real
clothes. No longer Herself, although I am herself. :-)
--
It's Tis Herself
Old December 11th 03, 11:00 AM
just me

"Elana Kehoe" wrote in message
I realized that my name change wasn't worth it. So I'm back, in real
clothes. No longer Herself, although I am herself. :-)

well, I still know you, so yeah! isn't it funny how our names become part
of us and it is hard to change them!

-Aula
--
see my creative works on ebay under http://snurl.com/369o
and on zazzle at http://snurl.com/38oh

Old December 11th 03, 01:38 PM
JennP

"just me" wrote in message
"Elana Kehoe" wrote in message
I realized that my name change wasn't worth it. So I'm back, in real
clothes. No longer Herself, although I am herself. :-)

well, I still know you, so yeah! isn't it funny how our names become part
of us and it is hard to change them!

-Aula

No kidding. I had no idea that Herself was Elana all this time!
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old December 11th 03, 05:31 PM
Elana Kehoe

Default Update to I'm back, baby!!

I swear, since I posted this in the morning, I have gotten 6 MS viruses
sent to me (not an issue, cause I'm on a Mac, but still..) Wild.

And thanks for all the welcomes...it was nice to be missed. And not
missed. er....you know what I mean.
--
It's Tis Herself
Old December 11th 03, 05:31 PM
Elana Kehoe

JennP wrote:

No kidding. I had no idea that Herself was Elana all this time!

Jeez...I gotta stop being so cryptic.
--
It's Tis Herself
Old December 11th 03, 06:55 PM
Elliott Roper

In article , Elana Kehoe
wrote:

I swear, since I posted this in the morning, I have gotten 6 MS viruses
sent to me (not an issue, cause I'm on a Mac, but still..) Wild.

And thanks for all the welcomes...it was nice to be missed. And not
missed. er....you know what I mean.

Count yourself lucky. I heard that swen leaves addresses with nospam
inside alone, and therefore reluctantly stopped using my real e-mail
address.

My daily swen count is now slowly dropping from 1000 at its peak to 100
or so.

Happy birthday!

--
Swen has got to me. I thought I would be the last on earth to mangle my e-mail
address. fsnospam$elliott$$
Old December 11th 03, 07:56 PM
Caroline or Greg :P

that's why I changed mine to nottelling lol

Caroline

Old December 11th 03, 08:40 PM
Ilse Witch

Caroline or Greg :P wrote:
that's why I changed mine to nottelling lol

AFAIK mine is non-existent... I just post my addy somehow
mangled only whem people specifically ask for it. And even
then it's not my real one but a yahoo adress from where I
tell them the real thing. I've just started my second
yahoo account, the first one has gone under in spam, so
I guess I still don't mess it up enough...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (17m)

Old December 11th 03, 09:18 PM
Taniwha grrrl

Elana Kehoe wrote:
I realized that my name change wasn't worth it. So I'm

back, in real
clothes. No longer Herself, although I am herself. :-)

Ohhhhh that's who you are. I never really knew, too funny. I
know you from mkb :-)

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Old December 11th 03, 09:44 PM
Irish Marie

"Elana Kehoe" wrote in message
I realized that my name change wasn't worth it. So I'm back, in real
clothes. No longer Herself, although I am herself. :-)
--
It's Tis Herself

Oh yay :-) I was always so afraid I'd put my foot in it and type Elana
instead of Herself.
Lol!
Welcome back :-)
--