Joining the Ranks

Old August 18th 05, 04:55 PM
Nikki

Default Joining the Ranks

It appears as though I'm pregnant. About a year or so earlier then planned
but I'm thrilled none the less. :-) Very newly pregnant. I've never known
this early so I'm sure time will drag! We aren't telling anyone for a long
time yet IRL but I can't keep it totally secret, lol. It was a very faint
positive but the say any positive counts right? My other two were strong
dark blue positives but I tested later. I have no symptoms at all yet
other then some crampiness but maybe I'm thinking myself into that as I'm a
very paranoid first trimester person. I was crampy with the first two as
well. My due date is April 21st. Both my boys were born in April (4/19 and
4/26) so that appears to be my month. Well wish me luck and that my blood
pressure behaves itself!

--
Nikki

Old August 18th 05, 05:07 PM
Nan

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:55:27 -0500, "Nikki" wrote:

It appears as though I'm pregnant. About a year or so earlier then planned
but I'm thrilled none the less. :-) Very newly pregnant. I've never known
this early so I'm sure time will drag! We aren't telling anyone for a long
time yet IRL but I can't keep it totally secret, lol. It was a very faint
positive but the say any positive counts right? My other two were strong
dark blue positives but I tested later. I have no symptoms at all yet
other then some crampiness but maybe I'm thinking myself into that as I'm a
very paranoid first trimester person. I was crampy with the first two as
well. My due date is April 21st. Both my boys were born in April (4/19 and
4/26) so that appears to be my month. Well wish me luck and that my blood
pressure behaves itself!

Congratulations!!! April 21 is my birthday :-)

Nan

Old August 18th 05, 05:09 PM
Nikki

Nan wrote:

Congratulations!!! April 21 is my birthday :-)

Thank you :-D. That is my cousin's b-day too. She's been trying for a few
months to get pg. She was just down for a visit and we talked about it.
I'm going to wait awhile before telling anyone and hopefully she'll get pg
before that, lol. It would be so fun to have someone to be pg with at the
same time even though we live far apart. I've never had anyone IRL pg at
the same times as me.
--
Nikki

Old August 18th 05, 05:22 PM

Nikki wrote:
It appears as though I'm pregnant.
Nikki

Congratulations! I'm due in April too and am also going through the
first-trimester paranoia. I've found there's nothing like pregnancy to
slow time waaaaaay down.

Lila
DS 11/00
DD 10/03
EDD 04/09/06

Old August 18th 05, 05:25 PM
April & Bump

"Nikki" wrote in message
It appears as though I'm pregnant. About a year or so earlier then
planned but I'm thrilled none the less. :-) Very newly pregnant. I've
never known this early so I'm sure time will drag! We aren't telling
anyone for a long time yet IRL but I can't keep it totally secret, lol.
It was a very faint positive but the say any positive counts right? My
other two were strong dark blue positives but I tested later. I have no
symptoms at all yet other then some crampiness but maybe I'm thinking
myself into that as I'm a very paranoid first trimester person. I was
crampy with the first two as well. My due date is April 21st. Both my
boys were born in April (4/19 and 4/26) so that appears to be my month.
Well wish me luck and that my blood pressure behaves itself!

--
Nikki

Good Luck Nikki, I would advice you do another test in about 3 days or
prehaps in a week just to confirm the test as some tests can be void. Good
Luck

April

Old August 18th 05, 06:42 PM
sharalyns

Congratulations, Nikki! Here's to a safe and happy pregnancy!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Old August 18th 05, 06:53 PM
Emily

Nikki wrote:
It appears as though I'm pregnant. About a year or so earlier then planned
but I'm thrilled none the less. :-) Very newly pregnant. I've never known
this early so I'm sure time will drag! We aren't telling anyone for a long
time yet IRL but I can't keep it totally secret, lol. It was a very faint
positive but the say any positive counts right? My other two were strong
dark blue positives but I tested later. I have no symptoms at all yet
other then some crampiness but maybe I'm thinking myself into that as I'm a
very paranoid first trimester person. I was crampy with the first two as
well. My due date is April 21st. Both my boys were born in April (4/19 and
4/26) so that appears to be my month. Well wish me luck and that my blood
pressure behaves itself!

Yay! I'm glad the earlier-than-planned doesn't seem to
be causing too much distress. I hope you have smooth sailing
and low bp :-)

Emily
Old August 18th 05, 08:18 PM
Irene

Ooh - congratulations! How exciting!

Irene

Old August 18th 05, 08:25 PM
JennP.

Nikki wrote:
It appears as though I'm pregnant. About a year or so earlier then planned
but I'm thrilled none the less. :-) Very newly pregnant. I've never known
this early so I'm sure time will drag! We aren't telling anyone for a long
time yet IRL but I can't keep it totally secret, lol. It was a very faint
positive but the say any positive counts right? My other two were strong
dark blue positives but I tested later. I have no symptoms at all yet
other then some crampiness but maybe I'm thinking myself into that as I'm a
very paranoid first trimester person. I was crampy with the first two as
well. My due date is April 21st. Both my boys were born in April (4/19 and
4/26) so that appears to be my month. Well wish me luck and that my blood
pressure behaves itself!

Wow, Nikki! Congrats. At first I checked to see your .sig to be sure it
was the Hunter and Luke Nikki but you didn't use it! Then you mentioned
your boys in the message so I knew it was you. Congrats!

JennP.

Old August 18th 05, 09:34 PM
Anne Rogers

oooooooooooh, congratulations, how old are your boys now, do they understand
what is happening, or have you not told them?

Anne