HELP! Women in my pocket!!

Old June 28th 04, 04:35 PM
InCharge

Default HELP! Women in my pocket!!

Finally, I've found a forum of men who support my opinions about women
taking responsibility for chosing to have kids. I've just been summonsed
by Dept of Human Resource Management to appear in court for child support.
I'll tell you a little about my story. I was in a marriage 10 years ago. I
struggled with drinking and during that time, had an extramarital affair.
As a result, my wife left me. This woman got pregnant (twins) and is now
trying to get child support from me. I have 4 kids by my ex-wife. Whenever
I am employed, I send my ex wife what I can to help. I disagree with child
support for the mistress (Ms. Stress) because she knew I was married and
CHOSE to have those kids so SHE should take responsibility for them. She
also knows I had 4 kids before her that I have to take care of. What I
need to know is will my 4 kids be considered when the order for Ms. Stress
is done and will I be requied to pay for her daughter she had by her dead
husband? If my ex wife decides to sue, will my first order be considered?
Also, will I be able to use the drinking problem as a way out of paying
for Ms. Stess' kids? Alcoholism can be considered a disability, you know.

I would appreciate a useful answer or advice. Thanks.

Chris

Old June 28th 04, 05:08 PM
teachrmama

"InCharge" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
[...]

You don't have a CS order for your ex's kids? The first CS order usually
gets the biggest piece of the CS pie. Maybe you and your ex should go down
and get a CS order in place before the inevitable happens with the
mistress's kids. You did have a paternity test, right?

Old June 28th 04, 05:08 PM
teachrmama

lkaboutparenting.com...

Old June 28th 04, 05:08 PM
teachrmama

lkaboutparenting.com...

Old June 28th 04, 05:08 PM
teachrmama

lkaboutparenting.com...

Old June 28th 04, 06:16 PM
InCharge

I didn't have a paternity test for the last 2 but I am 100% sure they are
mine because of a birth mark that nearly EVERYONE in my blood family has,
a small patch of gray hair. They are 5 yrs old and one has the patch of
gray hair just like my first 4 kids. My ex and I only have a separation
agreement that says child support is reserved. My ex wife is the type to
try to do this without my help and doesn't even want an order as long as I
am helping her but Ms. Stress is the opposite. She doesn't make as much
money as my ex and feels entitled to my help because she can't get out
there and look for a better job or get some education.

Old June 28th 04, 06:25 PM
Bob

InCharge wrote:
[...]

Here is some quality advice for a man in your situation. Don't go cheap.

http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/weapons/lr-24v.asp

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]