nice nursing bras - UK

Old March 22nd 04, 12:33 PM
Anne Rogers

Default nice nursing bras - UK

I've worn out my original ones, but it looks like I'll be nursing for a
while longer, I really want to wear pretty bras, I'm prepared to adapt a
normal bra, but I need nounderwired ones, the only nonunderwired ones I
can find are just as ugly as nursing bras, I really want to wear pink
underwear!

I'm considering buying underwired ones and pulling the wires out...

-----------
Anne Rogers

Old March 22nd 04, 02:25 PM
Vicky Larmour

In article
. cam.ac.uk, Anne
Rogers wrote:
I've worn out my original ones, but it looks like I'll be
nursing for a while longer, I really want to wear pretty bras,
I'm prepared to adapt a normal bra, but I need nounderwired
ones, the only nonunderwired ones I can find are just as ugly as
nursing bras, I really want to wear pink underwear!

I don't know if they come in pink but some of the Royce ones are
quite pretty. They have them in Robert Sayles but you can also find
the range online at http://www.royce-lingerie.co.uk/

Vicky
--
"Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
Old March 22nd 04, 03:04 PM
Tine Andersen

"Dave {Reply Address in.sig}" skrev i en meddelelse
In message . ac.uk, Anne
Rogers wrote:

I've worn out my original ones, but it looks like I'll be nursing for a
while longer, I really want to wear pretty bras, I'm prepared to adapt a
normal bra, but I need nounderwired ones, the only nonunderwired ones I
can find are just as ugly as nursing bras, I really want to wear pink
underwear!

I'm considering buying underwired ones and pulling the wires out...

I can lend you some red socks if you can find a white one you like. Due to

laundry mistake (baby-sized red socks are good at hiding) I now have a

pink
shirt.

ROTFLOL!!!

BTDT

Tine, Denmark

Old March 22nd 04, 05:24 PM
Linz

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:33:22 +0000, Anne Rogers
wrote:

I've worn out my original ones, but it looks like I'll be nursing for a
while longer, I really want to wear pretty bras, I'm prepared to adapt a
normal bra, but I need nounderwired ones, the only nonunderwired ones I
can find are just as ugly as nursing bras, I really want to wear pink
underwear!

Sloggi does really nice non-underwired bras. They don't come in pink,
though - a very nice blue if that's any help?
--
Linz
YB: 5 months, 17lbs
Old March 22nd 04, 05:25 PM
CY

Bravado has some really pretty ones and their bras are sooo comfortable (as
long as you get the right fit!). You can see one here (free shipping in
the UK too): http://www.nursingbra.co.uk/Bravado_nursing_bra.htm they have
florals and even leopard prints. You can also do a search by colour if you
want.

I wouldn't pull the wires out of underwired because then you'd lose all the
support as they don't have support built in around the band like a
non-underwired would (they rely on the wire for the support).

Hope this helps...

CY

. cam.ac.uk...

Old March 22nd 04, 06:09 PM
Jenn

In article , Linz
writes
wrote:

I've worn out my original ones, but it looks like I'll be nursing for a
while longer, I really want to wear pretty bras, I'm prepared to adapt a
normal bra, but I need nounderwired ones, the only nonunderwired ones I
can find are just as ugly as nursing bras, I really want to wear pink
underwear!

Sloggi does really nice non-underwired bras. They don't come in pink,
though - a very nice blue if that's any help?

H + M do nice, cheep but comfortable nursing ones - I have a lovely red
satin one, a boring but very comfy grey one, and have looked at others -
when the bump makes it's appearance (8 weeks and counting) we may well
go looking again.
--
Jenn
UK
Old March 22nd 04, 08:24 PM
teapot

Vicky Larmour wrote in message ...
In article
. cam.ac.uk, Anne
Rogers wrote:
I've worn out my original ones, but it looks like I'll be
nursing for a while longer, I really want to wear pretty bras,
I'm prepared to adapt a normal bra, but I need nounderwired
ones, the only nonunderwired ones I can find are just as ugly as
nursing bras, I really want to wear pink underwear!

I don't know if they come in pink but some of the Royce ones are
quite pretty. They have them in Robert Sayles but you can also find
the range online at http://www.royce-lingerie.co.uk/

They are all a bit huge! I don't know why they have to nearly go up
to your neck, its a bit unsexy! I am a bravado fan, they do a pale
pink, a polkerdot, a pretty flower pattern and leapoard skin. They
are not lacy, just like a sports bra with pop down flaps.

teapot
Old March 24th 04, 10:29 AM
Linz

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:09:49 +0000, Jenn
wrote:

In article , Linz
writes
wrote:

I've worn out my original ones, but it looks like I'll be nursing for a
while longer, I really want to wear pretty bras, I'm prepared to adapt a
normal bra, but I need nounderwired ones, the only nonunderwired ones I
can find are just as ugly as nursing bras, I really want to wear pink
underwear!

Sloggi does really nice non-underwired bras. They don't come in pink,
though - a very nice blue if that's any help?

H + M do nice, cheep but comfortable nursing ones - I have a lovely red
satin one, a boring but very comfy grey one, and have looked at others -
when the bump makes it's appearance (8 weeks and counting) we may well
go looking again.

Ooh, now that sounds like a good idea. I always forget H&M, and my
nursing bras are beginning to look a little sad too.
--
Linz
YB: 5 months, 17lbs
Old March 24th 04, 12:24 PM
Fliss

Figleaves.com have some nice ones - I just got one delivered yesterday.
Free Postage, and an offer on with Alldays pantyliners ( £5 voucher)

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/dept.asp?node_id=75

Fliss

Old March 24th 04, 08:16 PM
Jacqui

Dave wibbled
Anne Rogers wrote:

I've worn out my original ones, but it looks like I'll be nursing
for a while longer, I really want to wear pretty bras, I'm
prepared to adapt a normal bra, but I need nounderwired ones, the
only nonunderwired ones I can find are just as ugly as nursing
bras, I really want to wear pink underwear!

I can lend you some red socks if you can find a white one you
like. Due to a laundry mistake (baby-sized red socks are good at
hiding) I now have a pink shirt.

I did this deliberately, with tie-dye and some white (Mothercare) bras.
I had a sky-blue/purple/silver maternity bra, and have a bright fuchsia
nursing one. My choice of white bras is limited because of the size I
wear, but having coloured ones makes such a difference!

Jac

nursing bras Clw31 Pregnancy 9 April 6th 04 12:41 AM
Donna- A link for nursing bras Jeff and Tori Pregnancy 1 March 9th 04 08:31 PM
Finding Large Nursing Bras Ghostwriter Breastfeeding 5 November 26th 03 03:54 AM
Typical Nurses [email protected] Pregnancy 0 July 15th 03 06:03 PM
Nursing strike? Clisby Williams Breastfeeding 3 July 14th 03 09:12 PM