Rich Shewmaker Defends Orac

Old December 30th 05, 01:51 AM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,uk.people.health

Default Rich Shewmaker Defends Orac

JanD wrote:
"JanD" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

"JanD" wrote in message

"Rich" wrote in message

"mike" wrote in message
news On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:04:53 +0000, john wrote:

"JanD" wrote in message

"HCN" wrote in message

"john" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://onlinejournal.com/
Dan Olmsted - Autism's Dick Tracy

By Evelyn Pringle

Copyright © 1998-2005 Online Journal

http://oracknowsHOW TO LIE

I was disappointed in orac as he wouldn't put up one of my posts

can't take the opposing view, no surprise there

Why bother with "Orac"? He is the one having a finger on Delete
button.
"He" may allow opposing views if the postings are silly enough, or may
not
allow even that. I put quotes because there is no evidence it is a
real
person and not a hoax. "He" is not "an academic researcher and a
surgeon",
that is for sure. Which makes "him" a liar if "he" is a human.

For sure? Orac is, indeed, a surgical oncologist, and is a real human
being. The medical and surgical knowledge he has demonstrated in this
newsgroup and in his blog would be near impossible to fake. You cannot
produce even a scrap of evidence that Orac is anything other than who
he says he is,

Dishonest snipping restored:

http://oracknowsHOW TO LIE

http://tinyurl.com/debef

http://tinyurl.com/7wnne

[snip usual insults]

*I don't give a damn if Peter lies to you, this newsgroup, his mother or
the
pope*. Rich Shewmaker

[snip diversion + proven lying websites, for the second time]

--Rich