Huggies Disposable Diapers (X-POSTED)

Old July 19th 06, 06:55 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

Default Huggies Disposable Diapers (X-POSTED)

Anyone use these?

I normally buy the Parent's Choice brand from Walmart since they're
much less expensive, but they didn't have the next size up when I
needed to buy more for dd2, so I bought Huggies Supreme since I had a
coupon.

Out of the pkg, 3 of the diapers were wasted because the tabs broke
off when dh or I were diapering dd. So I complained to the company
and got the response that it's not a problem they've ever encountered.

They sent me a coupon that covered my cost on the pkg. so I bought a
pkg a while later, thinking I got a bad batch. Same thing with this
box! I plan to go back to our trusty Parent's Choice diapers, but I'm
wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, or if it's
something we're doing wrong.

Ta!

Nan
Old July 19th 06, 07:07 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Welches

"Nan" wrote in message
Anyone use these?

I normally buy the Parent's Choice brand from Walmart since they're
much less expensive, but they didn't have the next size up when I
needed to buy more for dd2, so I bought Huggies Supreme since I had a
coupon.

Out of the pkg, 3 of the diapers were wasted because the tabs broke
off when dh or I were diapering dd. So I complained to the company
and got the response that it's not a problem they've ever encountered.

They sent me a coupon that covered my cost on the pkg. so I bought a
pkg a while later, thinking I got a bad batch. Same thing with this
box! I plan to go back to our trusty Parent's Choice diapers, but I'm
wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, or if it's
something we're doing wrong.

Ta!

I've had that too with Huggies. one reason why I stuck to Pampers when I
used disposibles.
Debbie

Old July 19th 06, 07:27 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
PumpkinMama

Nan wrote:
They sent me a coupon that covered my cost on the pkg. so I bought a
pkg a while later, thinking I got a bad batch. Same thing with this
box! I plan to go back to our trusty Parent's Choice diapers, but I'm
wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, or if it's
something we're doing wrong.

I used Huggies a long time when my DS was born, then started getting
batches that did just what you said - tabs ripping off all the time. I
switched to Pampers and haven't tried Huggies again since, not worth the
hassle.

Pumpkinmama
--
http://napkinmump.blogspot.com
reverse the domain name to email me
Old July 19th 06, 07:49 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Clair Pepper

I agree, Huggies often have this problem, I always used Pampers or Asda's
own unless they were out of stock and I was forced to use Huggies.
They are rubbish!
Clair X

Old July 19th 06, 08:11 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Nan wrote:
Anyone use these?

I normally buy the Parent's Choice brand from Walmart since they're
much less expensive, but they didn't have the next size up when I
needed to buy more for dd2, so I bought Huggies Supreme since I had a
coupon.

Out of the pkg, 3 of the diapers were wasted because the tabs broke
off when dh or I were diapering dd. So I complained to the company
and got the response that it's not a problem they've ever encountered.

They sent me a coupon that covered my cost on the pkg. so I bought a
pkg a while later, thinking I got a bad batch. Same thing with this
box! I plan to go back to our trusty Parent's Choice diapers, but I'm
wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, or if it's
something we're doing wrong.

Ta!

Nan

I don't use huggies. Actually as soon as my kids overgrew the parent's
choice brand, I switched to the wholesale club (sam's/costco) brand.
They come in only from size 2 onwards I think. they are in huge packs.
Good value for money.
When the tabs come off, I didn't hesitate to use a little piece of duct
tape. I couldn't throwaway an otherwise perfectly useful diaper
It didn't happen too often but it did about 3 times in the last 2 years.

Old July 19th 06, 08:29 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Jeanne

Nan wrote:
Anyone use these?

I normally buy the Parent's Choice brand from Walmart since they're
much less expensive, but they didn't have the next size up when I
needed to buy more for dd2, so I bought Huggies Supreme since I had a
coupon.

Out of the pkg, 3 of the diapers were wasted because the tabs broke
off when dh or I were diapering dd. So I complained to the company
and got the response that it's not a problem they've ever encountered.

They sent me a coupon that covered my cost on the pkg. so I bought a
pkg a while later, thinking I got a bad batch. Same thing with this
box! I plan to go back to our trusty Parent's Choice diapers, but I'm
wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, or if it's
something we're doing wrong.

Ta!

Nan

I'm not sure if we had this specific problem with Huggies but we
switched from Huggies to Pampers somewhere along the way. With DD, we
used Huggies almost exclusively. But with DS, there were issues with
fit and maybe the tabs (they kept poppping). Pampers seemed to work
better for us now.
Old July 19th 06, 09:27 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Laura Faussone

Nan wrote:

Out of the pkg, 3 of the diapers were wasted because the tabs broke
off when dh or I were diapering dd. So I complained to the company
and got the response that it's not a problem they've ever encountered.

It's not just you. I didn't bother calling the company, though,
I just switched brands.

Laura
Old July 19th 06, 09:51 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
toypup

"Nan" wrote in message
Anyone use these?

I normally buy the Parent's Choice brand from Walmart since they're
much less expensive, but they didn't have the next size up when I
needed to buy more for dd2, so I bought Huggies Supreme since I had a
coupon.

Out of the pkg, 3 of the diapers were wasted because the tabs broke
off when dh or I were diapering dd. So I complained to the company
and got the response that it's not a problem they've ever encountered.

They sent me a coupon that covered my cost on the pkg. so I bought a
pkg a while later, thinking I got a bad batch. Same thing with this
box! I plan to go back to our trusty Parent's Choice diapers, but I'm
wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, or if it's
something we're doing wrong.

I've only used Huggies occasionally. I liked how they fit on the kids
visually -- it hugged their bottoms all around, but I think they fit too
well. My kids rashed up every time I used them. Never had the problem with
the tabs, though.

Old July 19th 06, 10:10 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:07:21 GMT, "Welches"
wrote:

I've had that too with Huggies. one reason why I stuck to Pampers when I
used disposibles.
Debbie

Yeah, Pampers do work better, but they have a funky smell I can't
stand, for some reason.

Thanks everyone for your replies! At least I know it's not us ;-)

Nan

Old July 19th 06, 10:13 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy
Stormlady

SIL had the exact same problem with almost every pack of Huggies she had,
she also called them and they sent her a coupon for more diapers. She
generally used Parents choice as well, her little guy developed a
sensitivity to them and now she is using Pampers because they don't give him
diaper rash.

"Nan" wrote in message
Anyone use these?

I normally buy the Parent's Choice brand from Walmart since they're
much less expensive, but they didn't have the next size up when I
needed to buy more for dd2, so I bought Huggies Supreme since I had a
coupon.

Out of the pkg, 3 of the diapers were wasted because the tabs broke
off when dh or I were diapering dd. So I complained to the company
and got the response that it's not a problem they've ever encountered.

They sent me a coupon that covered my cost on the pkg. so I bought a
pkg a while later, thinking I got a bad batch. Same thing with this
box! I plan to go back to our trusty Parent's Choice diapers, but I'm
wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, or if it's
something we're doing wrong.

Ta!

Nan

choosing disposable diapers - which brand? oregonchick Pregnancy 24 October 26th 05 11:01 PM
(H) the following mom, baby & toddler items fsot scr621 General 0 April 11th 05 09:30 AM
Wanted old disposable diapers for polymer research studies Absorbtek Pregnancy 0 July 3rd 04 08:47 PM
Huggies diapers .. Jill Pregnancy 32 June 3rd 04 07:11 PM
How are disposable diapers supposed to fit (confused cloth diapering Mom)? [email protected] General 7 May 4th 04 05:48 AM