Defining, Preventing Menopause

Old February 13th 06, 12:32 AM posted to misc.kids.health

Default Defining, Preventing Menopause

Defining, Preventing Menopause

Warm-blooded

Or

Cold-blooded

Psalms 119 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth
understanding unto the simple.

Previously, menopause has been thought of as signifying the end of a
woman's childbearing years. But now new evidence indicates a more
defining understanding, leading to its prevention. In this analysis,
by disassociating menopause with aging, it's cure becomes obvious.

It is known that a woman will lose her menstrual cycle, her ability to
carry a child within her, when her diet becomes deficient. The body of
a woman can sense whether or not it has the ability to give birth, to
bring the child within her to full-term. Movement in the Earth's
magnetic field must occur at a rate that provides for sufficient
circulation in the cells, of all warm-blooded animals. As with diet, a
lack of movement causes a woman to lose her menstrual cycle because the
body senses its inability to provide for the child.

The Hand That Rocks The Cradle

The requirement of movement in the Earth's magnetic field is best
explained by a study of the Theory of Magnetrition. Magnetosynthesis
occurs in the cells of warm-blooded animals, only when cells reorient
magnetically at a sufficient rate. We see this implemented in the
required turning of the bird's egg during incubation, and the carrying
of the young by many warm-blooded animals. If the offspring does not
begin immediately walking around after birth, like the cow and horse,
this movement is seen to be provided for. The Theory of Magnetrition
points out that menopause and cancer are side effects of osteoporosis,
which occurs due to a lack of magnetically driven stirring in the cells
of all warm-blooded animals. And also predicts menopause occurring as
osteoporosis effects female astronauts who have left the Earth's
magnetic field behind while venturing into space. As warm-blooded
animals age, magnetosynthesis decreases. A point at which decreased
magnetosynthesis is sufficient to prevent child development within the
womb, is the onset of menopause.

Swings, Rocking chairs and cradles, have been attempts at artificially
insuring sufficient magnetosynthesis within cells. Now, with the
advent of electrical devices such as motors and timers, artificially
insuring sufficient magnetosynthesis is made more feasible, both in
space and on Earth.

The cold-blooded reptile egg does not require turning during its
development, yet the bird egg does. When animals moved from living on
the ground, to living in the trees, the magnetotactic mitochondria
within the cells began stirring the protoplasm to a higher degree due
to the movement, the rock-a-bye baby on the tree top effect, causing
the cold-blooded metabolism to become warm-blooded. When the
warm-blooded animal moves from the trees back down to the ground it
must compensate for the atmosphere of the trees by burning incense or
smoking, for the height up off the ground of the trees by shoes and
furniture, and for the movement of the trees in the Earth's magnetic
field with a shifter (reorienting device), in order to maintain the
best of health.

State of the Union? ... and about suffering caused by treatable
disease.
Romans 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ,
but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the
hearts of the simple.

"Lacking the military strength to challenge us directly, the terrorists
have chosen the weapon of fear."
"Ultimately, the only way to defeat the terrorists is to defeat their
dark vision of hatred and fear by offering the hopeful alternative of
political freedom and peaceful change."
"The same is true of Iran, a nation now held hostage by a small
clerical elite that is isolating and repressing its people."
"Isolationism would not only tie our hands in fighting enemies, it
would keep us from helping our friends in desperate need."
"It is said that prior to the attacks of September 11th, our government
failed to connect the dots of the conspiracy."
"This creates uncertainty, which makes it easier to feed people's
fears."
"Keeping America competitive requires us to be good stewards of tax
dollars."
"We have entered a great ideological conflict we did nothing to
invite."

The behavior of corporate America at home and abroad did and does
invite ideological conflict. It is the present administration that has
chosen the weapon of fear and isolationism, and to sidestep peaceful
change.

Alan
Search + Share ~ Magnetrition
http://www.tagworld.com/alanejackson