Incessant, relentless talking and needing constant attention.

Old December 26th 04, 01:55 AM
Tiffany

"steveb" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:11:04 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

You don't need to tell us that. We know Steve has control issues. Thanks
for
the warning though.

You really don't get it do you?

You are such a tramp, you will take support, no questions asked from
anyone, anytime, anywhere.

You question only MY motives ...... lmfao

steveb

tramp? who the **** do you think you are steve? I know who you are. You are
fat and ugly. Wanna call names like a child? Bring it on. You probably can't
even get laid, can you? Can't control no women so you come here to try to
control?

No, you don't get it..... you don't get common sense, you don't get laid nor
do you get friends. LMAO

Old December 26th 04, 01:57 AM
Tiffany

Subject: Incessant, relentless talking and needing constant
attention.
From: 'Kate
Date: 12/24/2004 4:26 PM Eastern

I was threatened. I was bereated. I'm not willing to

be treated like that again for trying the best that I knew how to ease
someone
else's pain.

Kate,
As much as I know this probably is not directed at me, I feel it. For the
year
we spent communicating I thought more than you did that we were developing
friendship ( I think) I screwed it up , I have taken that responsibility.
haven't understood why you couldn't see the mess I made things happened
because
of your kindness at a time death seemed better than life, you made
yourself
there for me, I was very vulnerable and broken. Not to place blame on you,
It
surely was not your fault I was weak. I just want to say that those
feelings
you typed about what has happened to you personally by trying to help
people I
hear them , they mean something to me, and I have realised the harm I
caused
you and that I am sorry I did. I just wish someday you will see that I am
not
some crazed idiot on the net that you have to fear because of what I said
you ( Awful angry words that were to hurt you as much as I hurt inside, at
the
time you were the closest person to my heart) It was painful lip service
and
wrong of me to do. You may never forgive me and that would be something I
will
have to learn to accept. You touched my life as I know you have touched
many
others and that is what makes it important to me for you to accept my
apology
one day. I understand the caution and I am ashamed of the part of the fear
within you that I am responsible for. IRL I have never been unable to find
forgiveness for a mistake I made , I'm not asking for dinner and a movie,
but
someday maybe an acknowledgement of my apology.
I am sorry for my stupidity back then PLease forgive me. Bev

Geez Bev..... . it's like you are begging for forgiveness or something.
Maybe it is time to let it go...... not to mention time heals wounds.

Old December 26th 04, 01:58 AM
Tiffany

Old December 26th 04, 07:32 AM
CME

wrote:

You don't need to tell us that. We know Steve has control issues. Thanks
for
the warning though.

You really don't get it do you?

You are such a tramp, you will take support, no questions asked from
anyone, anytime, anywhere.

You question only MY motives ...... lmfao

steveb

tramp? who the **** do you think you are steve? I know who you are. You
are fat and ugly. Wanna call names like a child? Bring it on. You probably
can't even get laid, can you? Can't control no women so you come here to
try to control?

No, you don't get it..... you don't get common sense, you don't get laid
nor do you get friends. LMAO

Don't stoop to his level Tiff, since most of us already know what kind of
person he is, you don't need to point it out, and it only makes you look
just as bad when you launch into personal attacks.

Christine

Old December 26th 04, 12:31 PM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Just showing him how juvenile he looks. Don't worry, I won't get into a word
battle. Most of you know I don't name call. lol

Old December 26th 04, 02:07 PM
Bebelestrnge0721

Subject: Incessant, relentless talking and needing constant attention.
From: "Tiffany"
Date: 12/25/2004 8:58 PM Eastern Standard Time

From: 'Kate

Date: 12/24/2004 4:26 PM Eastern

[...]

Yes I see that , I'm not above begging for forgiveness when the person is worth
it.
Kate is a good lady, I knew it from the first I met her on line . She did not
deserve the wrath of my pain, letting go has been one of the hardest places for
me to get to. Yes time heals , "Loss" is a four letter word.
thanks for your caring observation.........
Bev

Old December 26th 04, 05:11 PM
steveb

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 20:51:16 -0500, "Tiffany"
wrote:

So then you didn't stay away for a year. Stop lying.

No lie ..... there are very few new ppl here from last time ... and
those that are here are complaining of the very things I spoke about a
year ago.

Steve, you complain and complain. Why don't you start your own group and be
done with it? Or do you just like to hear yourself bitch?

No, I like hearing the bitches

Old December 26th 04, 05:14 PM
steveb

wrote:

tramp? who the **** do you think you are steve?

Yeah, you are right sweetie :-*

I shouldn't have called you a tramp ..... I know some very nice
tramps, and you don't qualify.

steveb