Merry Christmas! Anyone remember us?

Old January 11th 05, 05:07 AM
P. Fritz

"Cele" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:55:33 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

So do I get a beer too, or is this a guy-only thing?

Of course you get a beer. That's one of the things I love about you.

Depends whose turn it is, I guess.

We have to take turns now?

Getting the beer? Well I'm sure not gonna make *all* the beer runs.

just buy the 2-fers.......it will cut down the number of required 'runs'

[g]

Hmm...

sew?

Cele

Old January 11th 05, 05:30 AM
Cele

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:02:21 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:54:51 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

I would need months in a gym or a plastic surgeon before I got up on

stage.

Nah.. just a time machine set to BT ( before twins).

An interesting thought.

If ya find it, set it for 1975 for me. I got a score to settle. :-)

Should I ask what happened then? Perhaps not.

Absolutely. Sounds like it might be an interesting story. Enquiring
minds.....

Got me to thinking what I was doing in 1975 though. I'd been out of school
for a year or so and was working as a CCTV technician in the local
university and studying Engineering part-time one day and one evening a
week..

I graduated from grade 12 in '75 & went off to university. Learned how
to drink that year. Or how *not* to drink, really.....

Cele
Old January 11th 05, 05:31 AM
Cele

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:07:47 -0500, "P. Fritz"
wrote:

Getting the beer? Well I'm sure not gonna make *all* the beer runs.

just buy the 2-fers.......it will cut down the number of required 'runs'

Still gotta take turns though. Or hey...I know....we could go to some
place where they bring it to you....yeah...that's a thought....

Cele
Old January 11th 05, 05:34 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:02:21 -0000, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

I would need months in a gym or a plastic surgeon before I got up on

stage.

Nah.. just a time machine set to BT ( before twins).

An interesting thought.

of course... the twins might disappear...

Actually since it's relevant... I USED to dance, before I had the twins so
they'd technically still exist...

If ya find it, set it for 1975 for me. I got a score to settle. :-)

Should I ask what happened then? Perhaps not.

yeah.. no. It wouldn't mean anything to anyone but me even if I told
the story.

Got me to thinking what I was doing in 1975 though. I'd been out of
school
for a year or so and was working as a CCTV technician in the local
university and studying Engineering part-time one day and one evening a
week..

wow.. you're old! I was four!. kidding

'Kate

I was born in 76. ~ runs~

Christine

Old January 11th 05, 05:35 AM
Cele

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:06:22 -0500, "P. Fritz"
wrote:

[snip]

So what you're saying is the reason why I don't like beer (just
catching on here) is because I'm 'Merican and not just 'cause I don't
happen to like beer?

'Kate

Nope. What I'm saying is that it's *possible* that the reason that you
don't like beer is that American beer isn't...well....the gold
standard...as it were.....

ducking and running

Cele

No need to duck and run......I don't drink that crap either....what is
really bad is when you get to places like Ga, and all they have ever heard
of is bud........

I'll take a 'blue' or 'golden' any day over the domestic stuff here,
runner up choice is fosters :-)

Ugh. Bud.

Blue - now that's a lot closer. Kokanee would be my preference.
Fosters...Lordy...you shoulda seen the size of the Fosters tin Paul
was served in Manhattan! The tin was so big T took it home to show her
friends. Never saw one like that when I was in Australia, so I don't
know what that's all about.

BTW, in Oz, I discovered that only tourists order Fosters. It's XXX or
DB there, it seems. But the Aussies make good beer.

Cele
Old January 11th 05, 05:37 AM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 15:40:12 GMT, Cele wrote:

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:05:40 -0000, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

So do I get a beer too, or is this a guy-only thing?

See Paul! Like I was saying!

Dennis ;-)

Heh. Nah, it's the beer I want, not the stag. That's ok. Christine and
Kate and I will just take our beer somewhere where we're wanted.....

(No! I'm not talking about the Post Office!)

Cele

So what you're saying is the reason why I don't like beer (just
catching on here) is because I'm 'Merican and not just 'cause I don't
happen to like beer?

'Kate

I don't like beer either. I like Jack Daniels or Captain Morgan's. lol

BUT were I to drink a beer it must be a Guinness or Beck.

Hmmm spiced rum...

Christine

I know.... its been a while to...... the local pub might be looking good
about now.

Ha ha I have some downstairs! Neener neener.

Christine

Old January 11th 05, 05:38 AM
Cele

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:34:07 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

Got me to thinking what I was doing in 1975 though. I'd been out of
school
for a year or so and was working as a CCTV technician in the local
university and studying Engineering part-time one day and one evening a
week..

wow.. you're old! I was four!. kidding

'Kate

I was born in 76. ~ runs~

Christine

Oh, wow, do I feel old. I could be your mother....biologically,
anyway. I was *married* in '78.

Of course, I married very young.

Cele
Old January 11th 05, 06:32 AM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message

wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message

[...]

I settled for Jack...... didn't want to black out. lol

neener neener....... plus my man was drinking with me.

Old January 11th 05, 04:06 PM
P.Fritz

wrote:

[snip]

So what you're saying is the reason why I don't like beer (just
catching on here) is because I'm 'Merican and not just 'cause I don't
happen to like beer?

'Kate

Nope. What I'm saying is that it's *possible* that the reason that you
don't like beer is that American beer isn't...well....the gold
standard...as it were.....

ducking and running

Cele

No need to duck and run......I don't drink that crap either....what is
really bad is when you get to places like Ga, and all they have ever heard
of is bud........

I'll take a 'blue' or 'golden' any day over the domestic stuff here,
runner up choice is fosters :-)

Ugh. Bud.

(It's not really beer).............just goes to show that P.T. Barnum was
right ;-)

Blue - now that's a lot closer. Kokanee would be my preference.
Fosters...Lordy...you shoulda seen the size of the Fosters tin Paul
was served in Manhattan! The tin was so big T took it home to show her
friends.

Must have been one of those 'oil cans' That was the only way you could get
it in the states 20 years ago (now I'm showing my age ;-) )

Never saw one like that when I was in Australia, so I don't
know what that's all about.

BTW, in Oz, I discovered that only tourists order Fosters. It's XXX or
DB there, it seems. But the Aussies make good beer.

Those liters of beer went down easy in Munich too!

I also liked the 1/2 wheat beer and 1/2 lemonade.......didn't get you
hammered in the middle of the day :-)

Cele

Old January 11th 05, 07:14 PM
Paul Griffiths

wrote:

So do I get a beer too, or is this a guy-only thing?

Of course you get a beer. That's one of the things I love about you.

Depends whose turn it is, I guess.

We have to take turns now?

Getting the beer? Well I'm sure not gonna make *all* the beer runs.

No problem, we can find a compromise.

[g]

Hmm...

sew?

I have done, in the past, but I prefer letting a machine do it. Don't have
one though.

--
Paul Griffiths

Merry Christmas to all (well, almost all) Tiffany Single Parents 14 January 8th 05 08:37 PM
Merry Christmas! Chookie Pregnancy 12 December 28th 04 01:00 PM
Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 06:25 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 09:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 09:08 AM