THE DRUGING OF OUR SCHOOL CHILDREN IN AMERICA

Old November 20th 05, 06:43 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default THE DRUGING OF OUR SCHOOL CHILDREN IN AMERICA

#1.
As America continues it's quest to inundate every man,women,child,now
even preschoolers on anti depressants such as ZOLOFT,PAXIL,AND OTHER
PSYCHOTROPIC RX'S like RITALIN,in what I consider turning the children
into ZOMBIES,it was reported on radio last night that both COLUMBINE
students were on anti-depressants ahen they went on their killing spree
as were 85% of all other kids that killed in schools across America.
Drugs are big money makers in the USA,ads all day all night every
10 minutes every station,with disclaimers on the end how they may kill
you.
Now the government passed a bill giving every school the right to
give our kids "mental"tests and make mandatory drugs for so called
add/adhd and other ailments.
Strange no kids had this when I was in school?
Parents need to be aware that therapists,social
workers,schools,educators,special ed teachers,cps,drug manufacturers
and physicians are on the move to mentally alter not only teens but now
even pre-schoolers,BEWARE WHEN your asked to have or forced to by
authorities to the need of medicating your child,"PHYSICIAN,FIRST DO NO
HARM"

REX BULLINGTON,BSW

HEAR THE BOYS SCREAMS!
WWW.NOCIRC.ORG
WWW.MOTHERSAGAINSTCIRC.ORG

Old November 21st 05, 04:01 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

In our societies, too many people still don't seem to accept that most
of children's misbehaviour can be corrected through practicing Positive
Parenting and Positive Teaching. Unfortunately many teachers, parents
- even counselors, opt for the easy way out through medication.
Instead of changing their own approach from an autocratic or permissive
one to one that is more democratic, nurturing, encouraging with less /
no yelling, less / no punishments, less / no rewards that aims at
cooperation from the child, parents and educators choose to alter the
child's behavior by force.. very sad indeed....

Positive Parenting is like Preventative Medicine, it lays the
foundation for a healthy, responsible, well adjusted human being, a
functional family unit and a more cooperative society.

Old November 21st 05, 07:09 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

As with no-spank methodologies, there is money to be made from
administering psychotropic drugs to children. Following the money
trail usually leads right back to the people who will profit from
whatever alternative they are proposing.

The mental screening is more insidious. Almost by definition, anyone
in the former Soviet Union who disagreed with what the minions in
Moscow did was deemed to be nutty as a Christmas fruitcake. Mental
hospitals became reeducation centers. Even the Soviet word for
dissident suggested someone whose ways of thinking was outside the
mainstream.

This idea was not new. Early 20th century mental testing in the United
States was used to perpetuate the notion that anyone who broke the law
was stupid. Even a century later that thinking influenced TV programs
such as American's Dumbest Criminals, related media stories, and tales
circulating on the Internet.

Because both Marxist feminist and paranoid conservative ideologues are,
for very different reasons, heavily influenced by Soviet dogma, there
is an attempt by both sides to quell any dissent that might distract
from their respective agendas. The methodology currently in favor is
chemical pacification justified by mental testing.

Once potentially disruptive children are chemically pacified, whole
schools can be brainwashed according to the dictates of whoever writes
the school curriculum without having to answer annoying questions from
those classified as potentially disruptive to the new world order.

As the real wage scale in America continues to fall as jobs are
exported and outsourced, parents will be too busy working to interfere.
After all, if parents fail to provide adequately for their children,
the child welfare Schutzstaffel will intervene to *protect* the
neglected child.

Only those parents with adequate disposable incomes will be able to
home-school. Most of those parents can be controlled by the boss, in
whose good graces they must remain, at work and by patriotic ministers
in strategically placed pulpits. Making kids appear to be more trouble
than they are worth also become a mechanism of population control.

One name for this scheme is Prison Planet. It seems to be a fitting
description.

Old November 22nd 05, 01:59 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Opinions wrote:
As with no-spank methodologies, there is money to be made from
administering psychotropic drugs to children. Following the money
trail usually leads right back to the people who will profit from
whatever alternative they are proposing.

Really? You can show this trail how?

I've never seen or even heard of an advocate for parenting methods that
avoid corporal punishment suggest that drugs were the answer.

Do you think that spanking replaces drugging then as the way to control
children?

The mental screening is more insidious. Almost by definition, anyone
in the former Soviet Union who disagreed with what the minions in
Moscow did was deemed to be nutty as a Christmas fruitcake. Mental
hospitals became reeducation centers. Even the Soviet word for
dissident suggested someone whose ways of thinking was outside the
mainstream.

Please don't assume that you folks are any longer "the mainstream."
That's gone away some time ago. That's why we have yet another state
banning spanking from schools very soon: Pennsylvania.

This idea was not new. Early 20th century mental testing in the United
States was used to perpetuate the notion that anyone who broke the law
was stupid. Even a century later that thinking influenced TV programs
such as American's Dumbest Criminals, related media stories, and tales
circulating on the Internet.

Well, unless one is an activist and choses to "break the law" as an act
of defiance to get that law changed, yes, it is rather stupid to
deliberately break the law. Your think appears influenced by dime
novels about noble outlaws of the old west. Our "Robin Hood" fixation.

I consider it a left over from the developmental delays caused by harsh
parenting methods.

Because both Marxist feminist and paranoid conservative ideologues are,
for very different reasons, heavily influenced by Soviet dogma, there
is an attempt by both sides to quell any dissent that might distract
from their respective agendas. The methodology currently in favor is
chemical pacification justified by mental testing.

Stringing all these different issues together with the right to "spank"
as the focal point seems rather manipulative of the facts, where they
exist.

Can you show any supporting material for your assumptions?

Once potentially disruptive children are chemically pacified,

The fact that some children are on psychotropic medications does not
mean that a signifiant percentage are. Doubtless some shouldn't be, and
doubtless some would not learn a thing if they weren't. They and they
parents say so themselves.

Where there is misdiagnosis we have problem with a medical base, even
if it is projected out into the social space.

whole
schools can be brainwashed according to the dictates of whoever writes
the school curriculum without having to answer annoying questions from
those classified as potentially disruptive to the new world order.

How does one brainwash a school? What would the school curriculum of a
"brainwashed" school look like?

As the real wage scale in America continues to fall as jobs are
exported and outsourced, parents will be too busy working to interfere.

If you really followed this NEW issue you've thrown into the pot,
obviously to Observer, to confuse the reader more (you really think
they are stupid don't you), you'd find out what the researchers are
finding. That in fact we are simply shifting, as healthy societies do,
to new and more profitable methods and products. We are one of, if not
the leading nation for research on the planet.

All the shifting around does is spread the wealth a tiny bit and we
STILL manage to stay ahead of the rest of the world easily. We are that
good. Hybrid vigor, I think of it as.

Our diversity produces a great wealth of ideas, study, productivity,
and most of all, inventiveness.

After all, if parents fail to provide adequately for their children,
the child welfare Schutzstaffel will intervene to *protect* the
neglected child.

When ever I see an argument using Nazizm as the basis I am more than
sure the writer is projecting. I YOU see the state as sending out the
"Protective Squadron" (who were in fact used as the murder squads for
"The Final Solution) to protect chidlren that you yourself just
described as being inadequately provided for by their parents you leave
an obvious question unanswered.

Who will provide for them then? Other than the agencies created by the
citizenry through their duly appointed representatives? Or do you
recommend simply letting them languish and die?

Only those parents with adequate disposable incomes will be able to
home-school.

That's utter nonsense. As you may remember, Observer, I am an advocate
of homeschooling and a political activist in that arena. I know many
parents of very modest means, even bordering on poverty that very
successfully homeschool, with no state interventions whatsoever.

They are very good a being, as I pointed out about Americans, being
inventive. They are one of the prime users of public library systems,
and most have computers for their children that are donated or very
inexpensive to start with.

You are simply babbling for emotional effect. Fallacious argument in
the extreme. And of course, false. A lie.

http://tinyurl.com/d9mur

Homeschoolers have developed massive resources that are free or nearly
so for that very reason. That they do NOT wish to be controlled by The
Man, so they cut public schools out of their lives as dictators of
curriculum.

Notice how many hit I got?

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,730,000 for free curriculum teaching
materials homeschool.

You are a very stupid man, Observer, just as you always have been.

Most of those parents can be controlled by the boss, in
whose good graces they must remain, at work and by patriotic ministers
in strategically placed pulpits.

What has that to do with homeschooling?

Homeschoolers come from the same demographic cross section socially as
those that do send their children to public schools.

Making kids appear to be more trouble
than they are worth also become a mechanism of population control.

The only people that appear to have children that are more trouble than
they are worth routinely wind up in CPS hands. They bet them, starve
them, **** them, ignore their health and safety.

The rest of the parents in this country can't be convinced their
children are not worth it.

One name for this scheme is Prison Planet. It seems to be a fitting
description.

What "scheme" are you referring to? This jumble of unrelated rants and
claims you've presented without a single piece of proof?

#1.
As America continues it's quest to inundate every man,women,child,now
even preschoolers on anti depressants such as ZOLOFT,PAXIL,AND OTHER
PSYCHOTROPIC RX'S like RITALIN,in what I consider turning the children
into ZOMBIES,

"America" has a "quest?" Who, specifically?

You are quoting a ranting anti American nitwit, Observer.

it was reported on radio last night that both COLUMBINE
students were on anti-depressants ahen they went on their killing spree
as were 85% of all other kids that killed in schools across America.

The report I read said they had gone OFF their meds. And the school had
nothing to do with them being on meds..not a thing. They were
prescribed out of court ordered psychiatric treatement...well, I'll let
you read for yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbi...chool_massacre

I suggest you not read the whole article, because like so many phonies
here, you would find out your out of context bull**** is just that.

" ... Crime, punishment, and retaliation

On January 30, 1998, both Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were caught
with computer equipment that had been stolen from a parked van near
Littleton, Colorado. The pair were caught after an eyewitness, who
recognized them from their job at a local pizza parlor, tipped off the
police. Both were arrested and attended a joint court hearing where a
judge decided, based on their lack of moral judgement, that the two
needed psychiatric help. Harris and Klebold avoided prosecution for the
robbery by participating in a "diversion program" that involved
counseling and community service at a local youth recreation center.
Both feigned regret in order to obtain an early release, but Harris had
relished the opportunity to perform. He wrote an ingratiating letter to
his victim offering empathy, rather than just apologies. During this
time he would often boast about faking remorse, and applauded himself
at his deception in journal entries. [5] It is believed that shortly
after being released from psychiatric care in April 1998, Harris and
Klebold began to plot the attacks as a form of retaliation.

During his evaluation by doctors at the program, Harris was prescribed
the anti-depressant Luvox. Some analysts have argued that this
medication may have contributed to Harris's actions, and claimed that
side-effects of these drugs include increased aggression and loss of
empathy. [6] A correlation is claimed between "school shooters" whose
medical history has been made public and the use or recent
discontinuation of such medications. Other researchers have pointed out
that such claims are not based upon scientific testing. ... "

Drugs did not make these boys bad, Observer. Something, or things did.
We'll likely never know. I've noticed in all cases where children
became this violent the families quash the evidence as quickly as they
can, threating to sue at times.

What does THAT suggest to you?

[...]

Rather a lot of overblown piles of horse manure.

0:-

Old November 23rd 05, 11:05 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default "Opinions'" Insane Logic!! was THE DRUGING OF OUR SCHOOL CHILDRENIN AMERICA

Opinions wrote:

As with no-spank methodologies, there is money to be made from
administering psychotropic drugs to children. Following the money
trail usually leads right back to the people who will profit from
whatever alternative they are proposing.

There is money to be make from no-spank methodologies? Where does the
money come from? Drug companies? Please post the trail that "leads
right back to the people who will profit" from not spanking their children.

Good grief, opinions. Disagree if you will, that is what debate is all
about, but please use some logic and common sense.

Or not. Actually, you demonstrate the illogic that is common with the
crowd that needs to physically assault their children in the name of
discipline.

You make a great case for raising children in ways that teach them to
think critically, behave ethically, and choose appropriate behavioral
strategies. This is far less likely to happen when parents resort to
spanking rather than teaching.

What a great example you are for not spanking children.

LaVonne