Teen charged in rape of 3-year-old

Old November 23rd 07, 11:08 PM posted to aus.jokes,alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Default Teen charged in rape of 3-year-old

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 16:39:14 +1030, John Bennett
wrote:

You've sent this to aus.jokes. How is rape a joke?

According to your group member David Simpson,statutory
rape is a joke and a legal fiction,because children want sex with
adults (even their own parents) and the law is going to be changed to
allow them to do so.

Ask him.

--------------------
Gee. MILLIONS of people know THAT!
Steve
Old November 24th 07, 07:23 AM posted to aus.jokes,alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
David[_4_]

wrote:

You've sent this to aus.jokes. How is rape a joke?

According to your group member David Simpson,statutory
rape is a joke and a legal fiction,because children want sex with
adults (even their own parents) and the law is going to be changed to
allow them to do so.

Ask him.

Please cite where I have said that.

Statutory Rape is a legal term. It does not imply the same trauma as
Rape. In fact the participants may be consenting but, under the
legislation, can still be charged with this legally instituted crime.
I most certainly consider this to be anything but a joke. I think it
is an insult to children.
--
Regards
David
Old November 25th 07, 06:39 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

wrote:

You've sent this to aus.jokes. How is rape a joke?

According to your group member David Simpson,statutory
rape is a joke and a legal fiction,because children want sex with
adults (even their own parents) and the law is going to be changed to
allow them to do so.

Ask him.

Please cite where I have said that.

Statutory Rape is a legal term. It does not imply the same trauma as
Rape.

How can a three year old being sexually abused not be traumatic?

In fact the participants may be consenting but, under the
legislation, can still be charged with this legally instituted crime.

Consenting at three years old?

I most certainly consider this to be anything but a joke. I think it
is an insult to children.

A three year old girl is raped and given TWO venereal diseases
but you think the law designed to protect her is an insult to her?

-------------------------
Unrelated to the issue. Liar!

You're a completely brainwashed idiot who can't think.
Steve
Old November 25th 07, 08:14 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

Brandon D Cartwright wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Again we know what *you* think

Fred Brown wrote:

Personally, I think any adult who is attracted to 11 year olds is a
sick pup, no matter what they are wearing. That an 11 year old is
wearing a skimpy outfit is not an excuse, and an adult who thinks it is
is even a sicker pup.

--------------------
I agree, sort of. I think they should be taught to lick and suck and
**** properly in mixed gym class.
Steve

-------------------
And your point, other than the one on your head??
Steve
Old December 4th 07, 07:32 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
friendly face

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in
:

Fred Brown wrote:

Personally, I think any adult who is attracted to 11 year olds is
a sick pup, no matter what they are wearing. That an 11 year old
is wearing a skimpy outfit is not an excuse, and an adult who
thinks it is is even a sicker pup.

--------------------
I agree, sort of. I think they should be taught to lick and suck and
**** properly in mixed gym class.
Steve

-------------------
And your point, other than the one on your head??
Steve

hmmmm...i dunno....what could his point be?

gonna need coffee for this one brb....

ok, let's see, r. steve, maybe his point was that you are a lying, back-
peddling, yellow-bellied, sick **** who only has the guts to be mean
when he's around strangers and couldn't even get it up to **** his
daughter's "hairy ass," with which he has a curious obsession, so
instead settled to just watch some other marginal creature do it.

you twisted, bitter, impotent little man.

fah who for-aze, dah who dor-aze, welcome christmas, come this way! fah
who for-azw, dah who dor-aze welcome christmas, christmas day.

don't be scared of the grinch, children. his dick is shrivelled up and
sleepy and green and can't hurt you now.

(but run screaming if he offers to have his wife cook you dinner,
y'hear?)

Old December 5th 07, 12:28 PM posted to alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.parenting.solutions
R. Steve Walz

friendly face wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in
:

Fred Brown wrote:

[...]

No, all that is your wishful delusion. His is the point on his head
where his brain SHOULD have grown.
Steve