Mom in need of baby items / Had a tumor- can you help?

Old November 18th 07, 02:35 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Shamrocklove3

Default Mom in need of baby items / Had a tumor- can you help?

Do you have any diapers, Enfamil Lipil formula, baby wipes, a Halo
SleepSack, or baby boy tolietries that you no longer need? We have a
baby due in 3 days.

I had an ovarian tumor and three surgeries and have had lots of
medical problems within the last year which caused severe financial
difficulties. We do not qualify for WIC, I have to formula-feed for
medical reasons, and I do not have family to help me.

Money is extremely tight right now, I am due in 3 days, and we can use
all the help we can get. I would be more than happy to send you any
coupons or kids items that I come across once we get things back on
track. Please let me know at .

Thank you with all of my heart. 3

P.S. We are fortunate to have received some help, but also many
promises and no shows. I have joined freecycle.org and craigslist.org
but there are many wanted items for similar things in our area. If you
can help, please e-mail me at
. Thank you.
Old November 18th 07, 03:15 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Pologirl

Default SPAM: Mom in need of baby items / Had a tumor- can you help?

Spam. Again and again.
Old December 11th 07, 08:22 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Shamrocklove3

On Nov 18, 9:15 am, Pologirl wrote:
Spam. Again and again.

No, pologirl, actually this isn't spam. I am a real person and not a
spammer. Get your facts straight before you put in your two cents.
Old December 11th 07, 10:02 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

That's why you keep sending the same post out, every week. You don't
participate in the group, just ask for help. That's sort of like spamming,.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_Guest1, Password:
guest
Password

Old December 12th 07, 04:32 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Pologirl

Shamrocklove3 wrote:
No, pologirl, actually this isn't spam. I am a real person and not a
spammer. Get your facts straight before you put in your two cents.

Okay, you are a real person *and* a spammer. To a lot of people here,
it doesn't really matter if your persona is real or not. Real or not,
you are still welcome to participate here. Real or not, you are still
*not* welcome to post spam begging for handouts and trades that,
frankly, can only be a waste of time and money for everyone involved.

If you tell us in which state you live, and perhaps even name a city,
we may be able to help you find resources there.

I am sorry you had an ovarian tumor. What kind? Are you on
chemotherapy? Do you have good follow-up surveillance, to catch it
early if the tumor comes back again?

So, congratulations, your baby has arrived...? How is your little
one? Boy or girl?

Pologirl
Old December 12th 07, 01:40 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lucy-lu

"Shamrocklove3" wrote in message
On Nov 18, 9:15 am, Pologirl wrote:
Spam. Again and again.

No, pologirl, actually this isn't spam. I am a real person and not a
spammer. Get your facts straight before you put in your two cents.

The very fact that it took you nearly a month to respond to this comment
shows that you weren't interested in repsonses and happenings in this
newsgroup. I suspect that as it's about your usual delay, you'd only
returned to copy and paste your post once again. A quick Google on your
email address shows that you don't join in with forums, you just copy and
paste your post once again. It's December now, so I'm guessing you've had
your baby, yet there's no update in any of the forums you've posted to, nor
any thanks posted for the help you claim you've recieved. It's only by
Googling that I've got a location for you as Alabama. Why would you not even
post your country, to make it easier for people to be able to help you?

Life's hard. Finances are hard. No one disputes that. Babies can make that
harder too. My DH was made redundant just 6 days after my baby was born, but
I take pride in the knowledge that I looked after her myself, I didn't spam
the internet with begging letters to people that I didn't even take an
interest in. Sell your computer and get rid of your internet - that will pay
for diapers.

I think Pologirl's two cents was well used.

Old December 12th 07, 06:13 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

"Lucy-lu" wrote in message

[...]

LOL! That's one way to save money!