USA Finished. Period.

Old November 2nd 08, 06:20 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa
DB[_4_]

Default USA Finished. Period.

"Steve" wrote in message

On 29-Oct-2008, "NNMM" no_email wrote:

I find that story hard to believe since (1) states love to take children
away from drug addict whores [it's a source of federal aid], (2) laws
protect men's rights when they give enough **** to act on them [the
majority
of them don't], and (3) second jobs are almost a normalcy in this nation.

Sounds like the "guy" in "that story" is just full of excuses unless this
country has really become a nation of whiners.

Minor correction: "Sounds like the "guy" in "that story" is just full of
excuses unless this
country has really become a 3rd-world nation of whiners. It IS a
3rd-world
nation of whiners

I gets it's OK for people to whine about gas prices, taxes, house prices and
lost investments, thought I would just add the extortionate high cost of
Child support payments.

Old November 2nd 08, 06:22 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

"Steve" wrote in message

On 2-Nov-2008, "DB" wrote:

Minor correction: "Sounds like the "guy" in "that story" is just full
of
excuses unless this
country has really become a 3rd-world nation of whiners. It IS a
3rd-world
nation of whiners

I gets it's OK for people to whine about gas prices, taxes, house prices
and
lost investments, thought I would just add the extortionate high cost of
Child support payments.

"American's" will whine about everything and anything, because 98% are
lazy
parasites. When they whine about the prices of products, it's directly
based on their ability to pay. Their wages are crap due to their
purchasing
habits, which have come about due, again, to laziness. Being parasites,
their mantra becomes "....whaaaaaaa I want "free"
stuff...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."

That will be proven again November 4, the final countdown to the abyss.
All
will take it in the rear despite whether their candidate-scumbag won or
not.

Anyone bitching about child support is a fool - you knew what you were
getting into, and the consequences. Next time don't knock-up the whore.

Regarding the broader economic picture...........neither one of the slime
in
prime contention for the office of POTUS will or can change anything
without
the resurrection of production in the U.S. 3rd world enemy countries of
the
U.S. even understand this, and are flourishing. At the same time,
"American's" send money overseas on major purchases like automobiles, fill
the same with shoddy 3rd world merchandise, then bitch about their ability
to have a decent paying job.

Dirtbag Clinton pushed most favored nation status for red China; massive
imports from Viet Nam followed. Bush has no clue and neither the balls to
tell you jackasses to "quit buying that ****!:" Shame on him, but then,
what does he care? You don't. Do any of you fools have a clue that
companies in the U.S. cannot ship to THOSE countries? Do you actually buy
Christmas cards and decorations from red China while you can be arrested
for
publishing or selling a bible in red China??? You are all part of the
problem, and don't give a damn while thinking a politician, several levels
below the ebola virus and cockroaches in the food chain promise you
handouts.

November 4 you fools will again elect the same parasites that sold the
U.S.
down the road while squealing about freebies. Get used to the FACT that
you
are screwed, and soon you will be cold and hungry, no matter who "wins."
Personally I'm hoping for a Hussein win - it will speed up the process for
rebuilding what's left. Mr. Magoo merely will delay the complete demise
by
2 to 3 years.

Thanks Steve for putting it all in proper perspective and I whole heartily
agree that the next whore I marry will not bare any children of mine, but by
current laws I can still be held accountable for child support when she
takes off with her boss. It's a naive statement to assume that child
support issues is only about unwanted pregnancies!!!!

Old November 4th 08, 05:15 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

"Steve" wrote in message

On 3-Nov-2008, "DB" wrote:

How would people react if the government should impose a 30% tax to help
pay
down their fair share of debt.

1) 30% would be a gift compared to now.

2) It is not my fair share; the pigs in congress did the deed to enhance
their grandeur.

3) How would the people react? The same way as 1776, and it's LONG
overdue.

1/ Steve, the 30% would be in addition to all taxes paid now!

2/ You voted for those pigs in congress, they represent you, so there is an
understood liability on your part.

3/ There will be no revolt, Americans are Sheep and they know it! They do
as they please!

Old November 5th 08, 01:08 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:15:02 -0800, "DB"
wrote:

3/ There will be no revolt, Americans are Sheep and they know it! They
do
as they please!

or, a better evaluation-----that the paltry amount the
government takes from most of it's citizens to run this
country is a good deal.

You think life in this country today is a good deal, you sure are easy
pleased!

You should have been here in the 50/60's era, now that was a good deal when
everyone had a good paying job where they could actually retire from, and
own their own house, cottage, boat and cars plus a 3 week vacation.