Family Kourts, Legal Parasites

Old June 12th 09, 05:23 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
DB[_4_]

Default Family Kourts, Legal Parasites

"Dusty" wrote in

The government group is an unstoppable force not to be challenged. The
only way to stop the evil deeds of this most powerful group is for the
behavior of its participants to change. Since it is unlikely that anyone
within it will change, the only alternative is for new people to join the
group. Only problem is, righteous folks, by nature, want nothing to do
with government. A dilemma of sorts.

Unstoppable? Hardly. The political lawyering we have going on have a
nasty little document still fully in effect that stands between us and
them - the Constitution. If the politicians don't start backing off soon,
we always have the option of exercising our First Amendment rights by
flexing our Second.

The constitution is a joke, it's nothing more than a door matt that these
politicians use to wipe the **** from their feet!
Could the founding fathers ever comprehend or imagine the government
imprisoning men for not making enough money to support their children?

Old June 12th 09, 05:35 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Kenneth S.[_2_]

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:23:19 -0700, "DB" wrote:

[...]

Actually these men are being imprisoned for not paying money
to the MOTHERS of their children. There's no requirement that any or
all of the "child support" money be spent on the children.
Old June 12th 09, 07:13 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Bob W

"Kenneth S." wrote in message
news

Chris says below that "society gets just what it orders" in
regard to the blatant political bias of news stations such as MSNBC,
ABC, and CNN. I don't think this is correct. However, I do agree
that most TV viewers in the U.S. show little awareness of the bias, in
part because they have become conditioned to it over the years.

The fact of the matter is that, as survey after survey has
shown, the personal political views of reporters and editors who
produce these programs are VERY different from those of the U.S.
public at large. For more detailed information on these surveys, see
http://www.mrc.org/public/default.aspx. Nearly all reporters and
editors acknowledge, when questioned, that their own political views
are very much at the liberal end of the spectrum.

In the specific context of family issues, such as "child
support," this liberal bias produces coverage that is reflexively
skewed towards the feminist point of view.

Fathers' Day is coming up soon, and I can pretty much
guarantee that you'll be able to see the bias at work in the media
coverage of the event. I predict much attention will be devoted to the
terrible problem of American fathers walking away from their children.
However, anyone familiar with the facts knows that most fatherless
families have been created by mothers -- either by expelling their
husbands from their families or by deciding to have children by men to
whom they are not married. The media will agree that only in a
minority of situations do American fathers have any major role in
regard to their children. But they won't ask why this is so.

We don't have to worry about media bias against fathers on Father's Day.
The weekend is devoted to positive stories celebrating the diversity of Gay,
Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transsexual issues during the annual Pride weekend.

This year they have a new event before their big parade called a Drag Race
where participants don their rhinestone running shoes and do a one mile fun
run.

The media will give much more coverage to GLBT issues than anything positive
about fathers.

Old June 12th 09, 09:10 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Chris

"DB" wrote in message

[...]

Correction: imprisoning men for not making enough money to support some
woman.

Old June 12th 09, 09:12 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Chris

"DB" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in

I'm already married to my dog. Even though the government discriminates
against us, that doesn't matter because we are still in love with each
other and married in our hearts. As a matter of fact, I even have our
lil' homemade "dog"ument to prove it.

Yes but the government will be too glad to seize your income if you have
any puppies with your bitch! LOL

I'm on the floor!

Old June 12th 09, 09:53 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Dusty

"DB" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in

I'm already married to my dog. Even though the government discriminates
against us, that doesn't matter because we are still in love with each
other and married in our hearts. As a matter of fact, I even have our
lil' homemade "dog"ument to prove it.

Yes but the government will be too glad to seize your income if you have
any puppies with your bitch! LOL

Now -that- was truly funny!

Thanks, DB.

Old June 13th 09, 06:18 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
Who Is John Galt

DB wrote:
"Chris" wrote in

I'm already married to my dog. Even though the government discriminates
against us, that doesn't matter because we are still in love with each
other and married in our hearts. As a matter of fact, I even have our lil'
homemade "dog"ument to prove it.

Yes but the government will be too glad to seize your income if you have any
puppies with your bitch! LOL

It'll costs you some serious biscuits to that bitch happy.
Old June 13th 09, 07:52 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution
The poor man

"Chris" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message

[...]

Well women are the weaker sex and incapable of taking care of themselves.