Same ol' BS from Twittery. He wants others to do what he won't.

Old March 30th 04, 07:16 AM
Kane

Default Same ol' BS from Twittery. He wants others to do what he won't.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 20:32:28 -0800, Doan wrote:

an attributed from an earlier post of his own:

Doan wrote:

BTW, anybody want to discuss the Embry study?

Sure, Droany. Lots of people might wish to discuss Embry if you proved
you had it. No one wants your endless evasions. If you got it go ahead
and give it to whomever you wish.

YOURS was the original dare...you silly little kid. Daring people.

What will you think of next to avoid serious debate?

Here is your chance, Kane! PLEASE PROVIDE JERRY A COPY OF THE EMBRY
STUDY. Then let's discuss it. I DARE YOU! ;-)

I dare YOU to provide him with one. YOU are the orginal claimant that
others don't have it, and bragged that you did.

I told you I did and would be happy to debate you. Instead of debating
me you choked, stalled, sputtered, tried to pretend MINE was th
challenge and here you are still BSin' people. What a silly child.

No one takes you seriously or has for years now. You are a sad little
joke and frankly I feel quite sorry for you.

So, instead of your interminable BSing' put up or shut up, you silly
little inconsequential boy.

Tell yah what. You provide him with the study and so will I. You
offered to......whatsah mattah insect, can't do it? Just an e-mail
away? One little attachment and it's all over. What'samattahboy?

If and when you have done the deed you can discuss it with whomever
you wish, but not with me until you meet the criteria. You certainly
know that by now. Proof of your claims, and the truth about The
Question.

Anyone here could do it if they actually had the proof of their
claims. You seem so reluctant to debate...why is that I wonder.

Stop challenging me until you meet YOUR own claims placed here by you.

Making a claim then daring ME to disprove it is the silliest damn
thing I've ever heard. Me, I only asked The Question...YOU CLAIMED YOU
KNEW THE ANSWER.

YOU said you could answer The Question. You blew that one nice, as
even Canada doesn't agree with you. You claimed I said I was never
spanked. Put up pup.

And you claim you have the study, yet you can't even answer a simple
question about a page number or give the name on one page, the number
of which I gave you.

You think making a claim you have it gives you the right to question
me about my having it or not. Dumbass little child.

In other words you want everyone else to do what you won't.

Just blowin' hard like you have all these years in this ng? I think
so.

Chicken **** twit. And that's ALL you are. Or ever have been.
chuckle

Doan

Kane

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004, Doan wrote:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004, Gerald Alborn wrote:

Doan wrote:

BTW, anybody want to discuss the Embry study?

What's the Embry study all about, anyway, Doan? You got a web

address for it,
for me?

-Jerry-

Have you asked Kane yet, Jerry?