Old March 22nd 04, 03:08 AM
Kane

Default | Spanking not best BUT CRIMINALIZING FAMILES?

On 21 Mar 2004 17:52:20 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Spanking is NOT the best, nor should it be the first, nor is it

utilized as
much as formerly.

Oh? Not the best? What has that to do with anything but you trying to
weasel out of your defense and apologist rants in support of chid
BEATINGS in this newsgroup?

But do we wish to live in a United States which disregards parents'
childrearing philosophies for one imposed by a cadre of state

employees?

kiddo, YOU and your phony balogna "social worker" buddy are working
right into the state have MORE control over families. You shillin' for
HSLDA is a prime example . You need to understand they wish to impose
THEIR beliefs on child rearing or they wouldn't be suckin' up to the
feds bigtime. Get with it, dummy.

Remember the USSC has ruled that PARENTING IS A FUNDAMENTAL LIBERTY

INTEREST.

It was mentioned as an aside in another matter. And it was NOT in
defense of spanking...not in the least. And PARENTING isn't the
subject here. Spanking is, and the use of spanking to parent.

Parents can parent all they want but when they violate the FUNDAMENTAL
LIBERTY INTEREST OF CHILDREN AND THE SOCIETY THAT WILL HAVE TO BEAR
THE COST OF DANGEROUS VICIOUS ADULTS PRODUCED BY CP they are not
expressing their liberty interest. They are vicious criminals.

The state makes a very flawed parent.

No, dummy. It is NOT a parent at all. That is not its function nor its
intent. No state has ever said it was the parent. That is why it
recruits volunteer foster parents to do what it cannot...provide a
family setting for children, some of whom have never really had a
family at all...just bio production units.

I've seen, repeatedly. children of 4 or 5 years old that not only
can't use utensils to eat, but don't know that families sit down
together to eat. They walk around eating and the only food they are
familiar with is fastfood.

The demand clean sheets everyday, and when asked why, they reply that
were THEY lived they got clean sheets daily.

Wonder why they would say that? Think long and hard and you'll
possibly get it, or ask your asshole social worker buddy, the liar. .

As is evident in the public perception
of CPS and its abysmal Child Protective agencies.

The only public perception that CPS attempts to be a parent is peddled
by you lying twits. Give me some citiations where CPS claims to be the
parent of the child? Go ahead.

Get your lying twit friend in here to help you you senile old fart.

DESCRIPTORS; FSSA, CPA, DHR, DHHR, TDFS, DFPS, DPRS, DFPS, TDPRS,

PRS, DPSS,
SRS, SCF, ACF, SOSF, ACS

DESCRIPTORS; MINDLESS, LYING, HUMAN FLESH EATING ALIEN LIZARD ABDUCTEE
NUTCASES, CHILD AUCTIONING PLANE LOAD FLYING KOOKS, ANTI-GOVERNMENT
LOONIES.

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com

Look deeply into the principals involved in the organization.

And still haven't answered my question if you receive and compensation
for posting here, directly or indirectly, and if so from whom?

All you did do was try to deflect the question and claim that I am
paid to post here by being aware only of monetary rewards.

You best be damn careful with your claims dummy. I've been able to run
most of you down for over a year. And a couple of you that pretend to
post under a real name that isn't.

And you have come periously close to slander. Wanna go for broke?

Are you claiming I take pay to post here, you stupid little senile
fart?

By the way, I'm tired of your failure to directly answer questions.
I'm going to post the truth here for you pretty damn quick if you
don't do it yourself.

Go ahead, be brave. Doug will protect you. R R R R like ****.

Kane
Old March 23rd 04, 01:13 PM
Fern5827

Apparently from the epidemic of obesity in the US, fast food is many childrens
diet of choice.

Most fast food is eaten with hands.

No, dummy. It

Verbal abuse, Sir. Can you imagine this hostile man parenting?

I've seen, repeatedly. children of 4 or 5 years old that not only
can't use utensils to eat, but don't know that families sit down

Care for some sauteed liver and onions?

The demand clean sheets everyday, and when asked why, they reply that
were THEY lived they got clean sheets daily.

There is an ABSOLUTE DECLINE in child sexual abuse. As much as 50%.

Of course, I suppose you support Innocent Men being incarcerated on the word of
a 7yo.

It's coming out now.

In fact, CPS is fearing loss of funding, due to their flawed and illegal
prosecutions of many based on word of child.

Remember McMartin? A 15 MILLION DOLLAR TRIAL?

Get your lying twit friend in here to help you you senile old fart.

Again, note the man's verbal hostility.

What a great representative you are.
Old March 23rd 04, 03:24 PM
Kane

On 23 Mar 2004 13:13:25 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Apparently from the epidemic of obesity in the US, fast food is many

childrens
diet of choice.

Most fast food is eaten with hands.

That is correct. And these children don't know any other kind of food.

No, dummy. It

Verbal abuse, Sir. Can you imagine this hostile man parenting?

Verbal abuse, Carrot. Can you imagine this hostile Potato parenting?

I've seen, repeatedly. children of 4 or 5 years old that not only
can't use utensils to eat, but don't know that families sit down

Care for some sauteed liver and onions?

Yum. And why did you snip the rest...leaving only the minor points?

The demand clean sheets everyday, and when asked why, they reply

that
were THEY lived they got clean sheets daily.

There is an ABSOLUTE DECLINE in child sexual abuse. As much as 50%.

Then why did the reporting agencies make it known that reporting
methods have changed drastically and that there were factors unrelated
to "ABSOLUTE DECLINE" that could be pushing the reported and final
figures downward?

Of course, I suppose you support Innocent Men being incarcerated on

the word of
a 7yo.

Why would I do that? I've never said a single thing here that would
suggest I support that?

You are a liar.

It's coming out now.

I would presume any incarceration of innocent persons might be coming
out at any time. "Now" has no significance unless one is attempting to
mislead folks.

In fact, CPS is fearing loss of funding, due to their flawed and

illegal
prosecutions of many based on word of child.

No they aren't. They are fearing loss of funding for programs to
maintain sex abuse responses and capturing of and jailing child sex
abusing adults will result in a REAL increase in the numbers yet
again.

Remember McMartin? A 15 MILLION DOLLAR TRIAL?

Yes, I remember. What significance has that to do with CPS and the
issue you just brought up?

You seem, as usual, Rambling Rose, to be losing it.

Get your lying twit friend in here to help you you senile old fart.

Again, note the man's verbal hostility.

Not again the lies and innuendos that mislead and corrupt.

What a great representative you are.

I don't represent anyone. Unlike you.

You still haven't actually answered my question pertaining to your
motives for posting here. You played weasel again.

Doesn't it **** you people off that there's folks here that catch you
at it everytime? R R R R R

You defended CP once again, and have refused to respond to a challenge
on it, and you refused once again to answer the motivation question.

Each time this happens, you and others like you, Doan, Leaky,
Chuckles, Doug, and the rest of the slob crew make it clear what you
are about: Lying.

So .. you made a claim that spanking is being used to criminalize
families. Care to prove it?

When you can produce transcripts from caserecords and trial testimony
and findings that parents were convicted of crimnal acts by the sole
event of spanking, without leaving marks and injuries, you just post
them right here and I'll apologize for doubting you, Daisy.

And no, the lying BS from vicious child beating child torturing bio
production units is not sufficient proof. Public official records, or
signed and complete CPS and court records only.

And no, not the lying media either.

Wait until Montel finds out he's been lied to by bio production units
and their masters in the phony balogna CPS "reform" crowd.

You are going to have a lot to answer for, as will Doug, when this is
over, Clover.

Kane
Old March 25th 04, 12:54 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

Apparently from the epidemic of obesity in the US, fast food is many childrens
diet of choice.

Most fast food is eaten with hands.

No, dummy. It

Verbal abuse, Sir. Can you imagine this hostile man parenting?

Yes Fern, I can "imagine this hostile man parenting." In every post I
have read for several years he has exhibited no hostility to children.
In fact, he appears to give children the utmost respect and reserve his
hostility for individuals who fail to respect children and who advocate
or support individuals who do advocate for the hurting and humiliating
children in the name of discipline.

Lavoone (otherwise known as LaVonne)

Old March 25th 04, 01:19 AM
Kane

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:54:46 -0600, Carlson LaVonne
wrote:

Fern5827 wrote:

Apparently from the epidemic of obesity in the US, fast food is

many childrens
diet of choice.

Most fast food is eaten with hands.

No, dummy. It

Verbal abuse, Sir. Can you imagine this hostile man parenting?

Yes Fern, I can "imagine this hostile man parenting." In every post

have read for several years he has exhibited no hostility to

children.
In fact, he appears to give children the utmost respect and reserve

his
hostility for individuals who fail to respect children and who

advocate
or support individuals who do advocate for the hurting and

humiliating
children in the name of discipline.

Lavoone (otherwise known as LaVonne)

LaVonne, you have given away my secret. I've been saving that for the
most opportune moment, when The Plantlouse has done something even
more stupid and malicious, and vicious and cruel than usual.

Now you spoiled it....R R R R R

Oh, well. I've got others in reserve. smile

Our Mushroom will continue growing the the dark I guess.

Kane

Old March 26th 04, 10:28 PM
Carlson LaVonne

wrote:

Fern5827 wrote:

Verbal abuse, Sir. Can you imagine this hostile man parenting?

Yes Fern, I can "imagine this hostile man parenting." In every post

I have read for several years he has exhibited no hostility to children.
In fact, he appears to give children the utmost respect and reserve
his hostility for individuals who fail to respect children and who
advocate or support individuals who do advocate for the hurting and
humiliating children in the name of discipline.

Lavoone (otherwise known as LaVonne)

LaVonne, you have given away my secret. I've been saving that for the
most opportune moment, when The Plantlouse has done something even
more stupid and malicious, and vicious and cruel than usual.

Damn! I apologize, Kane. I thought this was as stupid and malicious,
vicious and cruel as it could get. My fault.

Now you spoiled it....R R R R R

I hang my head in shame!

Oh, well. I've got others in reserve. smile

Good. Maybe they are more creative in their thinking, and can realize
that there are even more stupid, malicious, vicious, and cruel things
coming from our Fern. I thought we'd maybe reached the pinnacle!

Our Mushroom will continue growing the the dark I guess.

Did you say "glowing in the dark (grin)?"

LaVonne

Kane

Old March 27th 04, 10:01 AM
Sherman

wrote:

Fern5827 wrote:

[...]

\

In damp, dank, dark, moldy, aged, mossy, "fernmenting" conditions...

Such a primitive organism, the mushroom fungus.

Sherman.

Old March 27th 04, 05:55 PM
Doan

It sounds like the anti-spanking zealotS are losing the debate.
All they can do now is resort to ad-hom. Even LaVonne, who
claimed to have a Ph. D. now approved the behavior of Kane3!
How pathetic! ;-)

BTW, anybody want to discuss the Embry study?

Doan

Old March 27th 04, 07:37 PM
Gerald Alborn

Doan wrote:

BTW, anybody want to discuss the Embry study?

What's the Embry study all about, anyway, Doan? You got a web address for it,
for me?

-Jerry-

Doan

Old March 27th 04, 10:21 PM
Doan

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004, Gerald Alborn wrote:

Doan wrote:

BTW, anybody want to discuss the Embry study?

What's the Embry study all about, anyway, Doan? You got a web address for it,
for me?

-Jerry-

Since Kane3 has been making a lot of claims about it, why don't you ask
him for a copy? If he can't, send me your address and I will mail a copy
to you.

Doan

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 02:30 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM