Old April 2nd 04, 06:46 PM
Doan

Default The Kane9 Kan't Kontinued... Can Kane provide Jerry with theEmbry study?

LOL!

Doan

On 1 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 04:49:26 -0800, Doan wrote:

....something that makes one
go.....hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....thanks Arsenio

Now why would "Alina" ask ME instead of you? R R R R R R. And since my
addy is a dead end and yours is NOT, why did "Alina" not just send you
an email back channel like the two people that asked me for the
study....since they have my addy.

Really really odd, isn't it?

R R R R R R R R R R R R R......oh dear.....me oh my

On 30 Mar 2004, Kane wrote:

On 30 Mar 2004 15:50:07 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Commander McBrag provide the Embry study?
Unlikely. And if he does, he will fill it with
his usual raving commentary.

At 80 some pages that would be quite an accomplishment.

Can Doan provide us with even ONE page number correctly related to

question from it? Not so far.

I can provide a copy of the Embry Study to anyone who wanted it. I

have
made this offer before and I am still offering it. So far, Gerald

and
Aline have asked you for it,

Opps! Wait. What could this be? A little typo, or a little slip of
honesty from the unconscious that some folks don't even believe
in....R R R R R

"Aline?" What an interesting name. It rings a bell with me, but for
the life of me I just can't remember where. Something connected to my
old school ties, or maybe when I was really really little and attended
training for a religious rite with the other little kiddies.
Hmmmm.....maybe it'll come back to me if I give
it.....mmmmpphhhhhh......time. R

why can't you provide it?

Goodness me oh my. Droany seemed to have snipped that portion of my
post where I answered that question.

And I have provided it, twice now. If and when the recipients care to
tell you so they will. Until then, sweat little Droaner. They KNOW I
told the truth...you they may have a bit of doubt about.

The next time you create a sock story do a better job. You might want
to check in with the couch croucher buddy of yours. He knows a number
of puppet masters...not much better than you though.

"Alina" made her or its case for working with a child. Nothing in the
study is useful for that.

If you were honest you would have TOLD "Alina" 'Aline' that. Anyone
with the real 25 year old study would have NOT offered it to someone
trying to make parenting decisions...it's useful for that....the web
page for Paxis is the place to send a "mommy" who's child is
conveniently to young to discuss actual discipline problems.

Everying going on in this thread is becoming more charmingly
convoluted. I do so love puzzles. I've actually made a bit of an
income with solving one particular puzzle game over the years. Wanna
guess which one? Very popular.

Now I happily pointed Alina to the site where the outcomes and tools
used are offered. If Alina wants more support to decide on whether or
not to use the training materials THAT would be the place to ask for
them.

The study is very old, over 25 years, and is a tool for debate at this
time, not for parenting children.

You screwed up yet again.

In fact you screwed up so bad I can hardly stop laughing.

Here's why:

There is an "Aline" associated with USC. Which of course YOU know, and
if that particular Aline were not in the habit....R R R or should I
say, Habit, and a tad younger she MIGHT have noticed your addy and
just trotted over to see you...R R R R R

http://www.usc.edu/dept/pubrel/troja...AP_gerber.html

So when you have a moment ring her up if she's still living, Class of
`42, R R R R R, tell her you used her name for a scam.....and it
didn't work.

Aline Marie Gerber, who is pictured on her Alumni Profile page in
Habit as a nun.

Gosh, why didn't you give your puppet a last name, like maybe, R R R
R, "Doheny?"

Your spanish isn't bad, but I suspect, like all your other drivel, you
had someone translate for you. What a sap.

Good one, Droaner, when you lie you go bigtime don't you. I wonder how
she'd like knowing you used HER name for this sickness of yours.

And....mmmmpphhhhh....R R R R, if you hadn't slipped and used the real
name you cobbled the sock puppet name, "Alina" from, I might never
have caught you....but don't count on it. My research skills are
formidable, as some twits here have found out the hard way.

Doan

So, shall we wait to see what happens? Why of course we will, because
when Aline, opps, "Alina" says the study has arrived I'll have the
same questions for "Alina" that I had for you.

We'll see if you have the study I have.

I hope Gerald and "Alina" have a high speed connection to the
internet. That's a lot of graphics to send.

And please, do try to lie your way out with a "coincidence" argument.
It fits right in there with all the other times you've been caught
lying.

BINGO.......R R R R......BANGO......R R R R R R R
R........B!O!N!G!O!!!!!

Now go stand in front of the mirror and tell youself in a confident,
yelling voice, "I STILL HAVE FACE."

Kane

Old April 3rd 04, 07:04 PM
Greg Hanson

Kane you are an expert at obfuscation.
Old April 3rd 04, 07:28 PM
Greg Hanson

Default Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?

Kane: Thanks and warmest regards! Greg
Old April 3rd 04, 08:46 PM
Doan

On 3 Apr 2004, Greg Hanson wrote:

Kane you are an expert at obfuscation.

That is all Kane2 is good at. If the Embry Study really supports the
anti-spanking position, why hide it?

Doan

Old April 3rd 04, 08:47 PM
Doan

On 3 Apr 2004, Greg Hanson wrote:

Kane: Thanks and warmest regards! Greg

Like I've said, Kane is the greatest resource I have against
the anti-spanking zealotS! :-)

Doan

Old April 4th 04, 02:38 AM
Kane

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:46:09 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 3 Apr 2004, Greg Hanson wrote:

Kane you are an expert at obfuscation.

That is all Kane2 is good at. If the Embry Study really supports the
anti-spanking position, why hide it?

Exactly my question. Why ARE you hiding it?

You could easily force me into a debate, but somehow you seem
reluctant.

The criteria hasn't changed for some months now, and yet you still
refuse to do anything to meet any of the criteria.

Your loss I guess.

I can discuss Embry with others, and have.

Doan

Best wishes, Kane
Old April 4th 04, 04:09 AM
Alina

(Kane) wrote in message . com...
On 31 Mar 2004 06:51:35 -0800,
(Alina) wrote:

If you aren't interested in debare, as you seem not to be, but
interested in the concepts of teaching your child, as you DO seem to
be, I'd suggest you check out the following website...it is by Dr.
Embry's group.

http://www.paxtalk.com/ Lots of talk about the concepts.

You won't run in to Doan there though. Well, maybe not...R R R R

For an overview of the program:

http://www.paxis.org/

Best of luck.

There's nothing in the study but dry data and discription of the
methodology. I don't think your 4mo old would respond.

Kane

Thanks.
Old April 4th 04, 04:34 AM
Doan

On 3 Apr 2004, Kane wrote:

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:46:09 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 3 Apr 2004, Greg Hanson wrote:

Kane you are an expert at obfuscation.

That is all Kane2 is good at. If the Embry Study really supports the
anti-spanking position, why hide it?

Exactly my question. Why ARE you hiding it?

Because if it supports your position than I am SMART in hiding it!
So you are saying that YOU ARE STUPID???

You could easily force me into a debate, but somehow you seem
reluctant.

I can only take a dog to a hydrant. I cannot force it to pee! :-)

The criteria hasn't changed for some months now, and yet you still
refuse to do anything to meet any of the criteria.

LOL! Why must I MEET your criteria???

Your loss I guess.

If you say so. :-)

I can discuss Embry with others, and have.

And LIED! :-)

Doan

Best wishes, Kane

Regards,

Doan

Old April 4th 04, 04:48 AM
Kane

On 3 Apr 2004 19:09:50 -0800, (Alina) wrote:

(Kane) wrote in message . com...
On 31 Mar 2004 06:51:35 -0800,
(Alina) wrote:

If you aren't interested in debare, as you seem not to be, but
interested in the concepts of teaching your child, as you DO seem

be, I'd suggest you check out the following website...it is by Dr.
Embry's group.

http://www.paxtalk.com/ Lots of talk about the concepts.

You won't run in to Doan there though. Well, maybe not...R R R R

For an overview of the program:

http://www.paxis.org/

Best of luck.

There's nothing in the study but dry data and discription of the
methodology. I don't think your 4mo old would respond.

Kane

Thanks.

Think nothing of it. If you are determined to have the study though,
why not ask Doan. He's much closer to you.

USC is not that far from the US-Mexican border. You could, if you
leave closeby it, get together with him and that nice nun with the
name so like yours, "Aline," over a cup of coffee on campus. She's in
a nice facility. Beautifil old mansion now a library.

What did you think of the Paxis site? Were you able to find what you
were looking for there? Many other websites have good information on
child rearing without punishment.

How would you answer the question the spankers claim they know, were
is and how does one determine, the exact line between non abusive
spanking and abuse?

I'd be interested in another non-spanker's opinion.

Kane

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 02:30 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM