placenta recipe and experience

Old July 16th 03, 04:34 PM
Elana

Default placenta recipe and experience

Sara wrote:

Jenrose wrote:

Placenta-as-Iron-Chef-main-ingredient. I can hear it now... "Placenta? What
am I going to do with PLACENTA?"

Run when they get out the ice cream maker....

Oh my god. This image is going to stay with me far too long...

It would have to be breastmilk ice cream....

Old July 16th 03, 05:05 PM
Bippy

May I please echo the squick?

squick! gulp

Old July 16th 03, 09:05 PM
Elana

teapot wrote:

We have got photos but I wouldnt inflict them on anyone, it was a bit of a
blood bath, especially for us as we are pretty much vegan! However, I
have got a bit of web space with my ISP so we might put them up there if
we can get it to work.

whats the dare? the photos or the story?

Ooooo...I don't think you want any of them knowing what you look
like...I'll just say the story.

Old July 16th 03, 09:22 PM
Leslie

I would be interested in the photos. Seriously!

Leslie
Old July 17th 03, 08:55 AM
Jenrose

--
Sara, allez cuisine!

I check this e-mail account infrequently

See, where I work, because we are dealing with birth stuff, like ALL the
time, our running joke is that we always end up sharing placenta recipes at
the company pot lucks. And no, no one has brought a placenta DISH to one of
the pot lucks!

Jenrose

Old July 17th 03, 05:17 PM
Elana

teapot wrote:

luckily for some I cant get mkf-l on my news server, or deja. feel
free to post it on my behalf though :-)

Didn't you recently post in there? I meant
misc.consumers.frugal-living...

the photos arn't of me, that would be grim! they are of the placenta
being prepared and they just look like a meat cookery lesson

still some pate left!

Mmmm...pate....oh, wait....squick! :-)

Old July 17th 03, 09:33 PM
H Schinske