Doananism, The Great Pretender

Old January 7th 04, 07:01 PM
Doan

Default Kane & The Embry study (Was Doananism, The Great Pretender)

LOL! Kane still can't tell you how small the sample size in the Embry
study is. He is now trying to bark his way out of it. What a pity! :-)
He and Chris Dugan have been citing this study for years without giving
any details of the actual study. So either they have the study and have
been deceiving people for years or they are just stupid for not going
to the source as LaVonne has been telling people to. Either way, they
are exposed! ;-)

Doan

On 6 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:28:42 -0800, Doan wrote:

The same old Weasel Dodges.

You know the drill for debate.

Proof you have the study.

Proof I said what you claim I said.

Answer The Question as it was asked.

You ran and you are still running.

Kane

Old January 7th 04, 09:07 PM
R. Steve Walz

Doan wrote:

LOL! Kane still can't tell you how small the sample size in the Embry
study is.

------------
Sure he can.
You're a desperate liar trying to deflect his questions of you,
but you can't.

He and Chris Dugan have been citing this study for years without giving
any details of the actual study.

-------------
Without giving YOU any, in hopes you'll read it out of curiosity and
desperation to compete, and that it will change you!

So either they have the study and have
been deceiving people for years or they are just stupid for not going
to the source as LaVonne has been telling people to. Either way, they
are exposed! ;-)

Doan

----------------
You're exposed as someone who wants them to read it to you so you
can just continue lying to avoid it.
Steve

Old January 8th 04, 01:37 AM
Gerald Alborn

Default Doananism, The Great Pretender

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote: What is our answer to The Question? And this
time answer The Question
that was asked, not your made up replacement.

Already answered - reasonable person standard!

Your dumber than dumb answer tells people nothing, Doan. You simply
demonstrate that you have no clue.

What's a reaonable person standard and how do you know?

Prove your challenge to me that I've claimed to be "never spanked."

Get your master Chris Dugan, LaVonne or Gerald in on it and I will.
They seem to have abandonned you! :-(

I asked you to prove your challenge to Kane about a month ago, You couldn't
do it. Kane is doing a good job showing you for what you are, Doan. It
doesn't look like Kane needs any help, and we all know that you can't prove
what you asserted anyway.

-Jerry-

Old January 8th 04, 01:42 AM
Gerald Alborn

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:49:44 -0800, Doan wrote:

....yet more Doananism.

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:57:21 -0800, Doan wrote:

.....yet another Doananism.

LOL! Kane can't even tell the sample size in the Embry study.

Of course I can. I won't until you met the debate criteria.

Gee! And deny all the parents the information they need to make
an informed decision? :-)

All you have to do is post the study Doan. You know, the one you have,
and I don't...R R R R

The sample size is so ridiculously low that only anti-spanking zealotS
with "cargo cult" mentality would rely on it. :-)

What music are you listening to, Doan?

I must compliment you. You show everyone that you dance so well!

_Jerry-

Old January 8th 04, 01:56 AM
Doan

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Gerald Alborn wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:57:21 -0800, Doan wrote:

.....yet another Doananism.

LOL! Kane can't even tell the sample size in the Embry study.

Of course I can. I won't until you met the debate criteria.

Gee! And deny all the parents the information they need to make
an informed decision? :-)

All you have to do is post the study Doan. You know, the one you have,
and I don't...R R R R

The sample size is so ridiculously low that only anti-spanking zealotS
with "cargo cult" mentality would rely on it. :-)

What music are you listening to, Doan?

Oldies & Metallica, how about you? ;-)

I must compliment you. You show everyone that you dance so well!

Then you should have seen Kane9 chasing his tail! :-) Care to ask him
what the sample size of the Embry study is? I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE
YOU! ;-)

Doan

Old January 8th 04, 02:05 AM
Doan

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote: What is our answer to The Question? And this
time answer The Question
that was asked, not your made up replacement.

Already answered - reasonable person standard!

Your dumber than dumb answer tells people nothing, Doan. You simply
demonstrate that you have no clue.

LOL! It seems that only anti-spanking zealotS have a problem with it!

What's a reaonable person standard and how do you know?

If you have to ask then you ARE NOT REASONABLE! :-)

Prove your challenge to me that I've claimed to be "never spanked."

Get your master Chris Dugan, LaVonne or Gerald in on it and I will.
They seem to have abandonned you! :-(

I asked you to prove your challenge to Kane about a month ago, You couldn't
do it. Kane is doing a good job showing you for what you are, Doan. It
doesn't look like Kane needs any help, and we all know that you can't prove
what you asserted anyway.

And I have been asking you more than once if you are in on this. You have
been silent since!

Doan

Old January 8th 04, 03:41 AM
Kane

I've shown you up for the loudmouthed know nothing that you are and
all you have left is your dodging.

Are you ever going to stop your childishness, Doan?

Or just keep up your public jacking off?

Whatever suits you, I suppose. No one can make you post anything you
dont' wish to.

Kane
Old January 8th 04, 08:09 AM
Gerald Alborn

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:57:21 -0800, Doan wrote:

.....yet another Doananism.

LOL! Kane can't even tell the sample size in the Embry study.

Of course I can. I won't until you met the debate criteria.

Gee! And deny all the parents the information they need to make
an informed decision? :-)

All you have to do is post the study Doan. You know, the one you have,
and I don't...R R R R

The sample size is so ridiculously low that only anti-spanking zealotS
with "cargo cult" mentality would rely on it. :-)

What music are you listening to, Doan?

Oldies & Metallica, how about you? ;-)

I must compliment you. You show everyone that you dance so well!

Then you should have seen Kane9 chasing his tail! :-) Care to ask him
what the sample size of the Embry study is? I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE
YOU! ;-)

Like everyone else, I just can't seem to break away from watching the
entertainment you are providing.

-Jerry-

Old January 8th 04, 08:35 AM
Gerald Alborn

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote: What is our answer to The Question? And this
time answer The Question
that was asked, not your made up replacement.

Already answered - reasonable person standard!

Your dumber than dumb answer tells people nothing, Doan. You simply
demonstrate that you have no clue.

LOL! It seems that only anti-spanking zealotS have a problem with it!

I would think that most everyone you deal with has a problem with the fact that
you routinely demonstrate that you have no clue.

What's a reaonable person standard and how do you know?

If you have to ask then you ARE NOT REASONABLE! :-)

I'm reasonable enough to know that you, of all people, should never have
children, Doan, for their sake.

Prove your challenge to me that I've claimed to be "never spanked."

Get your master Chris Dugan, LaVonne or Gerald in on it and I will.
They seem to have abandonned you! :-(

I asked you to prove your challenge to Kane about a month ago, You couldn't
do it. Kane is doing a good job showing you for what you are, Doan. It
doesn't look like Kane needs any help, and we all know that you can't prove
what you asserted anyway.

And I have been asking you more than once if you are in on this. You have
been silent since!

And I'm still waiting for your answer.

Is it just you, or is your whole family slow at comprehending?

-Jerry-