Still ok for parents to spank in Canada as predicted

Old January 30th 04, 07:56 PM
Fern5827

Default Still ok for parents to spank in Canada as predicted

http://www.cjad.com/content/cjad_new...sp?id=n013021A

May be problematic for teachers to spank, except where breaking up fight, etc.

Just as I predicted.
Old January 31st 04, 12:18 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern,

While not legally banning spanking altogether, Canada made great strides
in it's efforts to protect children from physical assault in the name of
discipline. Is that what you predicted? Is that what you hoped for?

And yes, it does appear that it may be more problematic for teachers to
physically assault children. What a shame! Is that what you predicted?
Is that what you hoped for?

What is it about you that makes you fight so hard for physical assault
of children?

LaVonne

Old January 31st 04, 01:47 AM
Kane

(Fern5827) wrote in message ...
http://www.cjad.com/content/cjad_new...sp?id=n013021A

May be problematic for teachers to spank, except where breaking up fight, etc.

Just as I predicted.

Oh, I don't think this is what YEW predicted, Old Stump.

In fact it's going to be far more helpful to our Doananism champ.

It, the finding, creates a codified listing of what is and isn't
"REASONABLE" in the use of CP, and it restricts actions against
children you have supported and apologised for and defended parents
should be able to do to their children.

It still doesn't answer my famous QUESTION however, as it does NOT
address the issue of how to spank and know exactly where the limit is
that becomes abuse.

So, in fact Ficus, this is a blow to YOU and all the prospanking
nutcases out there. Too bad, eh?

I just love how you manipulate and lie to make whatever happens seem
to be in your favor. It's a gift, Gardenia.

The hand writing's on the wall for you baby-ass beaters. And more and
more children are turning on their parents who spank. The are starting
to get it.

I'm thinking seriously of either lobbying for laws to assist, or
encouraging people to sue their parents that used CP and other
unreasonable punishments on them thus stunting them for life. You and
your cronies apparently got YOUR share of spanking.........

If you aholes would grow up and get civilized you wouldn't have a CPS
in your lives. Well, except for the few genuine vicious thugs amongst
Yew.

Whackatah, Whackatah, Whackatah, Whack, Whack, Whack!

There, feel better now?

R R R R R

Kane
Old January 31st 04, 08:53 PM
Ivan Gowch

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:18:58 -0600, Carlson LaVonne
wrote:

==Fern,
==While not legally banning spanking altogether, Canada made great strides
==in it's efforts to protect children from physical assault in the name of
==discipline. Is that what you predicted? Is that what you hoped for?
==
==And yes, it does appear that it may be more problematic for teachers to
==physically assault children.

I forgot to mention it in my earlier post, but
although it ruled that teachers may legally use
"reasonable force" to restrain out-of-control kids or
to break up fights, the Supreme Court said the
use of corporal punishment by teachers is
"unacceptable."

So, from yesterday forward, no teacher in Canada
may deliberately hurt a child, "by way of correction,"
or for any other reason.

I don't believe a single school board in Canada
has allowed c.p. in its schools for quite a few
years now, but there are private religious schools
that have, and that should now be finished.

[Why is it that the more religious people are, the
greater their tolerance for abuse of children,
minorities, other races and creeds? If we really
want to make the world a better place, we should
struggle to wipe out religion, wherever it raises
its foul head. For certain, we should keep our
children as far away from religion and the religious
as possible, since both are deadly dangerous to
their mental, spiritual and physical health.]

--

The virtue most often rewarded is patience.
-Ivan Gowch

Old February 2nd 04, 10:28 PM
Kane

"billy f" wrote in message m...
Yet another anti-spanker that also happens to be a atheist! What a surprise.

Wow! Yet another religious bigot that also happens to be a spanking
enthusiast! What a surprise.

Want to see some of your posts? Like the ones where you are an
apologist for relious groups enslaving and beating children with
paddles?

Do a google on yourself bubbah, before you get too carried away..

Oh, and for the record, I'm an athiest with extremely high moral
principles. I don't need an organization to keep me in line.

Kane

Old February 4th 04, 08:20 PM
Ivan Gowch

[top-posting corrected]

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:19:39 GMT, "billy f"
wrote:

IG:
== For certain, we should keep our
== children as far away from religion and the religious
== as possible, since both are deadly dangerous to
== their mental, spiritual and physical health.

==Yet another anti-spanker that also happens to be a atheist! What a surprise.

Perhaps not. Since atheists are, almost by
definition, people who think for themselves
and don't accept lies and childish myths about
supernatural ghosties, they are also less likely
to accept the lie that children who suffer
assaults from their parents grow up to be better
people than those who don't.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to point this
out.

--

Where religion rules, truth is persona non grata.
-Ivan Gowch
Old February 8th 04, 08:23 AM
Sara

Carlson LaVonne wrote in message ...
Fern,

While not legally banning spanking altogether, Canada made great strides
in it's efforts to protect children from physical assault in the name of
discipline. Is that what you predicted? Is that what you hoped for?

Obviously because you LaVonne are a state whore would rather that
teachers be 'assaulted'. You love being a Nazi don't you LaVonne?