Historical corporal punishment ...

Old July 22nd 07, 03:26 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:-]

Default Historical corporal punishment ...

.... we still hear the echoes today of why the child must be physically
punished.

http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/eln...ldrearing.html

Even if the crying is because the child is sick, the rod must be
applied, since the mother still hears the child's cries as critical of
her:

Our little daughter...before she was quite a year old, we began to
correct her for crying...It has taught her a command over her
feelings...even when she is unwell, and blurts into a loud cry, we
generally correct her until she suppresses it...[using] a rod...291

Children, says Locke, must always show total "submission and ready
obedience...it must be early, or else it will cost pains and blows to
recover it."292 An Irish mother puts it more succinctly: "You've got
to slash them while they're still to young to remember it and hold it
against you."293 Yet in fact the floggings continued throughout the
lives of children prior to the socializing mode, so that diaries are
filled with entries of "the dog-whip over the door," "the razor-strap
hanging on a nail on the kitchen shelf," and "the carpet-beater in the
corner. Mother didn't have to use it. If we were being naughty, we
just followed her eyes to the corner..."294

The beating process was ritualized, to relieve the parents' guilt and
to enhance its sexualization. Children often would be forced to "ask
for God's blessing on the flogging," "the wife then bares the child's
bottom with delight for the flogging," "the child must ask to be
beaten...(Batty rhapsodizes on God's wisdom in providing children with
bottoms so they can be beaten repeatedly without permanent damage)."
295 After the beatings, the child would often be made to kiss or thank
the beating instrument or the beater for the beating, as when Roger
North recalled "being made to stop crying and thank 'the good rail
which [mother] said was to break our spirits.'"296 Parents usually are
described as being out of control, "fearce and eager upon the child,
striking, flinging, kicking it, as the usual manner is."297 Even
mothers who wrote about being nice to their children, like Anne
Bradstreet, stressed the need to flog until "the plough of correction
makes long furrows on their back."298 Professional floggers hired by
parents used more openly sexually sadistic equipment:

Preparations consist in having ready a strong narrow table, straps
(waist-band with sliding straps, anklets and wristlets), cushions, and
a good, long, pliable birch rod, telling her to prepare by removing
her dress...For screams increased strokes must be given. If a girl
tries very hard indeed to bear it bravely, then, perhaps, I give ten
instead of twelve. ...
Old July 22nd 07, 11:16 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
American Greed

Default Dons OT parent hating drivel.

0:-] wrote:

Don - your spanking rants are OT here.

This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum
like you.

Since posters have pointed out your moral and ethical shortcomings in
spamming your states most vulnerable children to usenet perverts, and
your coming here to ASCPS to stalk, harass, and falsely accuse innocent
parents, you seem to have gone quite koo-koo.

It's ok - we understand - but do please TRY to stay on topic.

Old July 22nd 07, 02:01 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Dan Sullivan

"American Greed" wrote in message
.. .
0:-] wrote:

Don - your spanking rants are OT here.

This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.

Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.

Old July 22nd 07, 02:07 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
American Greed

0:-] wrote:

Don - your spanking rants are OT here.

This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.

Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.

I saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.

Old July 22nd 07, 02:25 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Dan Sullivan

On Jul 22, 9:07 am, American Greed wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
"American Greed" wrote in message
. ..
0:-] wrote:

Don - your spanking rants are OT here.

This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.

Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.

I saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.

That has nothing to do with CPS.

Please leave this NG and join one about wild animals... or parents who
fail to watch their children.

Old July 22nd 07, 02:40 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
American Greed

0:-] wrote:
Don - your spanking rants are OT here.
This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.
Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.

I saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.

That has nothing to do with CPS.

Don saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

Kane saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

And he posts here.

Please leave this NG and join one about wild animals... or parents who
fail to watch their children.

Yez masser.

Old July 23rd 07, 12:59 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:-]

0:-] wrote:

Don - your spanking rants are OT here.

This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.

Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.

I saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.

Why, the dogs surely didn't need saving, did they?

Your daughter that bad ass?

0:]

Old July 23rd 07, 01:03 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:-]

0:-] wrote:
Don - your spanking rants are OT here.
This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.
Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.
I saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.

That has nothing to do with CPS.

Don saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

Kane saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

And he posts here.

I had no idea there was more than one pack of feral dogs in the world,
and more than one attack.

Mmm...and I never saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.

And I never read that Don did.

I haven't looked of course.

Please leave this NG and join one about wild animals... or parents who
fail to watch their children.

Yez masser.

That a boy.

Old July 23rd 07, 01:19 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
American Greed

0:-] wrote:
Don - your spanking rants are OT here.
This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.
Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.
I saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.
That has nothing to do with CPS.

Don saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

Kane saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

And he posts here.

I had no idea there was more than one pack of feral dogs in the world,
and more than one attack.

Didn't you say you were 'published' on the subject of dog 'pack
behavior'? But now you don't know about feral dog packs?

How bout Hawaii, when you and your dog killed a pack of feral dogs?

Did you know Don/d'geezer also killed a pack of feral dogs under the
same circumstances and in the same area of Hawaii?

What a lying sack of CPS **** you are Don. lol.

Old July 23rd 07, 04:17 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:-]

0:-] wrote:
Don - your spanking rants are OT here.
This is a support group for parents who have been abused by CPS scum like
you.
Then tell us what experience you've had with CPS that brings you here.
I saved my daughter from attacking feral dogs.
That has nothing to do with CPS.
Don saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

Kane saved his daughter from attacking feral dogs.

And he posts here.

I had no idea there was more than one pack of feral dogs in the world,
and more than one attack.

Didn't you say you were 'published' on the subject of dog 'pack
behavior'? But now you don't know about feral dog packs?

Maybe you are confusing me with Don. I've never searched of his
publications though. Here, or on Amazon, or anywhere.

Have you?

How bout Hawaii, when you and your dog killed a pack of feral dogs?

Was there a mention of a daughter in that story, and was it mine?

Did you know Don/d'geezer also killed a pack of feral dogs under the
same circumstances and in the same area of Hawaii?

No, I don't know that.

But stop and consider who I might be if I'm not Don?

Ask the name of his dog, stupid. And ask yourself if it could be a
metaphorical name, and actually a human.

What a lying sack of CPS **** you are Don. lol.

Nope. You are just stupid.

And if I were lying about this, what would CPS have to do with it?

Or my veracity on other matters?

No, Dennis YOU are the liar here, and liar to the issues under
discussion. You've lied about your own case, you've lied about your
involvement in parent's rights groups. You've lied about case
information.

You have defended a self reported child abuser as well.

You only reason for attacking me, is to coverup your own lies. And
lying habits.

Why were you unable, or unwilling to respond to the rest of my post,
Dennis?