California is on its way to becoming the first state to mandate Merck's GARDASIL vaccine for all 11 year old girls.

Old July 21st 07, 06:26 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
Rob

Default California is on its way to becoming the first state to mandateMerck's GARDASIL vaccine for all 11 year old girls.

Mary W. wrote:
On Jul 12, 1:20 am, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Stormlady wrote:
You do realize that it doesn't protect you for life though, only about 10
years or so. As part of my pre-pregnancy bloodwork when I told the gp we
were trying, was to test me for rubella antibodies. I was no longer immune
and had to have a booster shot. She said that vaccinations usually need
boosters every 10 years because the immunity wears off. just a FYI in case
you didn't know.

I don't know whether rubella immunisation protects for life (that was a
figure of speech ;-) ) but it almost always protects for longer than
ten years. I've had to look at a lot of routine bloods on pregnant
women in my time, including a lot of checks for rubella immunity. In
that time, I've only ever come across one woman in whom the vaccine had
worn off. (Which would make you the second.)

I had the same situation as StormLady. When I got pregnant, it turns
out
I wasnt' immune to Rubella anymore. And I know I had a booster at
age 20 (got pregant at 33) since mumps was going around my college
at that time so I got an MMR booster.

After my first pregnancy I got another MMR booster and assumed I
would be good for my next pregnancy. When I got pregnant the
second time (at age 36) and got tested I was again deemed not
immune.

It was very odd.

Mary W.

A very small number do not seroconvert you may be unlucky.

Faulty fridges are a big problem. If the any vaccine is stored in a
fridge at any point freezes - then the vaccine is useless.

Old July 21st 07, 07:49 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
john

"Rob" wrote in message
Chris wrote:
99.7% of Cervical cancers are caused by HPV.

According to the National Cancer Institute "Scientists are studying
cervical cancer to find out more about *how it develops.* And they are
looking at better ways to detect and treat it." Sheesh, seems like a
waste of grant money to concentrate so intently on the 0.03% of the
11,150 new cases and 3,670 deaths last year then. According to you,
they are 99.7% sure how it develops@@

Ok look at this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/health/429810.stm

A vaccine drive http://www.whale.to/vaccines/gardasil_h.html

as for Imperial Cancer Research Fund
http://www.whale.to/cancer/charities.html

just another robber

Old July 22nd 07, 09:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
[email protected]

On Jul 21, 1:26 am, Rob wrote:

Faulty fridges are a big problem. If the any vaccine is stored in a
fridge at any point freezes - then the vaccine is useless.- Hide quoted text -

YUCKA, YUCKA, YUCK.

Care to explain that to anyone? Freezing causes a vaccine to be
useless? I will admit it was useless even before it froze, but
freezing renders a vaccine useless? How ludicrous, and absurd.

He He he, still laughing,

DrCee

Old August 5th 07, 03:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine
David Wright

In article ,
JOHN wrote:

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

Tell that to all the families of people who died of small pox, polio and
measles in the US last year. Oops, thanks to vaccines, there aren't any.

Pure wishful thinking, as all the evidence shows vaccination played not the
slightest part.

I shredded the great smallpox lie over and over again

No, at best you've been able to show that vaccines in use 100 years
ago didn't work very well.

Polio was the way they covered up DDT poisoning. The man who headed up the
march of Dimes used to work for the DDT industry. Go figure. I have.

No, you haven't. Polio is often more common in areas where DDT is
less common. Furthermore, it existed before DDT did.

And we all know over 50% of measles cases have been vaccination, anyway, so
you risk autism etc for something that doesn't do what they claim anyway.

I already showed that wasn't true. The maths are undoubtedly beyond
you, as they were with "Dr" Cee.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher