34 Week Update

Old August 14th 03, 11:56 PM
Cindy Camp

Default 34 Week Update

Just a quick update on me. Had my 34 week
appointment on Monday. Everything is fine.
The good news is that she has turned, so
hopefully she will stay that way.

I am exhausted and I am getting the good
old morning sickness about 3-4 times a
week now, which really sucks. I had
some bad pubic symphysis (sp) pain last
week... it was to the point that I almost
couldn't walk. Fortunately, that seems
to have mellowed out a lot, although now
my hips are starting to give me trouble...
sigh.

I am wondering if I am not over-confident
in my ability to birth naturally without
medications. I did fine last time, so I
am worried that I may not be taking labor
as seriously this time around as I did last
time. I have done absolutely nothing to
prepare. I keep saying I am going to
review my Bradley book and workbook but I
just haven't done it yet. I haven't even
been doing my kegels... I hope I am not
headed for trouble. Fortunately, my
DH is very supportive of my wishes to go
natural as is my midwife, so hopefully,
things will be ok.

Things are going so well for us Sept.
belly buddies... I hope that we all
go through L&D with flying colors!

-Cindy (mom to JDC and ???)

Old August 15th 03, 08:03 PM
Em

"Cindy Camp" wrote in message

appointment on Monday. Everything is fine.
The good news is that she has turned, so
hopefully she will stay that way.

That's great that she turned! How cooperative :-)

I am exhausted and I am getting the good
old morning sickness about 3-4 times a
week now, which really sucks. I had
some bad pubic symphysis (sp) pain last
week... it was to the point that I almost
couldn't walk. Fortunately, that seems
to have mellowed out a lot, although now
my hips are starting to give me trouble...
sigh.

Sorrry you are still having morning sickness. That stinks.

I am wondering if I am not over-confident
in my ability to birth naturally without
medications. I did fine last time, so I
am worried that I may not be taking labor
as seriously this time around as I did last
time. I have done absolutely nothing to
prepare. I keep saying I am going to
review my Bradley book and workbook but I
just haven't done it yet. I haven't even
been doing my kegels... I hope I am not
headed for trouble. Fortunately, my
DH is very supportive of my wishes to go
natural as is my midwife, so hopefully,
things will be ok.

I read recently that one's expectations of how their birth will go, actually
has quite a bit of bearing on how it does actually go. So, if that is true,
you will probably have a relaxed labor & birth!

Things are going so well for us Sept.
belly buddies... I hope that we all
go through L&D with flying colors!

I know! I hope we all have equally as good of fortune when it comes time for
our d-days! (of course, I wish good labors & deliveries for *all* of the
mom's here, but I do have a vested interest in Sept ;-)

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Late 31 Week Update Cindy Camp Pregnancy 1 July 31st 03 06:00 PM
32 week update Tiina News Pregnancy 8 July 31st 03 03:04 PM
Another 31 week update sher Pregnancy 5 July 30th 03 07:49 PM
30 week update Tiina News Pregnancy 1 July 11th 03 10:12 PM
36 week update Alicia Elliott Pregnancy 4 July 10th 03 10:56 PM