Living at typhoid house (at least it feels like it)

Old January 22nd 08, 06:26 PM posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Rose Garten

Default Living at typhoid house (at least it feels like it)

We have been battling bronchitis off and on for about 3 months now. We
would just get everyone healthy and a couple of week later it would hit
again. Well we had a bunch of friends over this weekend and the worst
bout ever hit.

It started with my husband coming home from work Friday sick again. Our
doctors office doesn't have open office hours on friday so he had to
wait until Saturday morning to be seen. Friday night I went to work.
We have one friend that works with me. He and I both started coughing
at work. By morning I had decided I was going to go with DH in the
morning. Sure enough we both have it again. Dh is running 102 F temp.
We go home with 4 prescriptions for him and two for me.

Saturday evening I talk to my friend from work. He has decided to go to
urgent care instead of waiting for his dr on Monday. I asked him if one
of his kids was taking him because he is coughing really back but
neither one is home. I told him I would ride with him if he wanted. On
the way over to pick me up he pulled over due to a really bad coughing
fit and ended up blacking out. Urgent care visit and three
prescription. Diagnosis bronchitis and possible pneumonia.

By monday there were nine of us with either bronchitis or upper
respiratory infections. Everybody is on antibiotics and pretty wiped
out. Some of us are starting to feel better though so hopefully things
will continue to improve. Hopefully this is the end of typhoid house.

Old January 22nd 08, 06:55 PM posted to alt.mothers, misc.kids
Beliavsky

On Jan 22, 1:26*pm, Rose Garten wrote:
We have been battling bronchitis off and on for about 3 months now. *We
would just get everyone healthy and a couple of week later it would hit
again. *Well we had a bunch of friends over this weekend *and the worst
bout ever hit.

You have my sympathies. My 4yo, the only child who attends school,
often passes on his illnesses to his 2 younger siblings. I don't know
if there is a feasible way of stopping this short of splitting up the
family (which we won't do, of course).
Old January 28th 08, 01:27 PM posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Marc[_2_]

Rose Garten wrote:
[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope you all recovered by now
Marc