Heretic Steve Winter should challenge Hank Hanegraaf!

Old March 16th 05, 05:35 AM

Default Heretic Steve Winter should challenge Hank Hanegraaf!

Winter is a false teacher that does not teach the true gospel.

Steve Winter why dont you challenge Hank Hanegraaf? Honestly Winter
you need the know the true gospel and get out of your oneness cult.

If you challenge Hanegraaf I will leave you alone.

I'd say your a COWARD if you cannot call and challenge Hanegraaf.

Call 1-888-275-4265 M-F 2:30-4pm PST. www.equip.org

Go at it Winter or forever be YELLOW.

John

Old March 16th 05, 10:20 AM
Robibnikoff

wrote in message
oups.com...
Winter is a false teacher that does not teach the true gospel.

Steve Winter why dont you challenge Hank Hanegraaf? Honestly Winter
you need the know the true gospel and get out of your oneness cult.

If you challenge Hanegraaf I will leave you alone.

I'd say your a COWARD if you cannot call and challenge Hanegraaf.

Please keep alt.atheism out of this, thank you. We couldn't care less about
your "religious" issues with one another.
--
---------
Robyn

Old March 17th 05, 06:41 AM

Steve do me a favor and attack Winter. he is the false teacher.

Old March 17th 05, 10:20 AM
Robibnikoff

wrote in message
ups.com...
Steve do me a favor and attack Winter. he is the false teacher.

Do us a favor. Leave this crap out of alt.atheism.
--
---------
Robyn

Old March 19th 05, 04:27 AM
Rod

Winter is a false teacher that does not teach the true gospel.

Steve Winter why dont you challenge Hank Hanegraaf? Honestly Winter
you need the know the true gospel and get out of your oneness cult.

If you challenge Hanegraaf I will leave you alone.

I'd say your a COWARD if you cannot call and challenge Hanegraaf.

Call 1-888-275-4265 M-F 2:30-4pm PST.
www.equip.org

Go at it Winter or forever be YELLOW.

John

Really John ? Have you ever set down and just analyzed what the verses
are trying to say ? I don't believe that you have, and I KNOW that Steve
Winter has. The gospel of oneness is not a false teaching, it is in fact
born out by the gospel itself. It is the trinitarian teachings that
contain many a falsehood concerning God and scriptures. For example:

Basic Bible in English;

Mat 28:19 Go then, and make disciples of all the nations, giving them
baptism in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:

As you *should* plainly see, the verse states that we are to baptise in
the *NAME* of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, not
plural as in the "names of". This indicates that their is INDEED ONLY
one name under heaven given for salvation, and that name IS Jesus.

This verse, and the following verse bear out that baptism is indeed
a requirement of salvation. To state other wise is to promote a doctrine
of evil, something that liars and decieved men do.

Mat 28:20 Teaching them to keep all the rules which I have given you:
and see, I am ever with you, even to the end of the world.

If your beliefs cannot be verified clearly by scripture then they are
falsehoods.

Acts 2:38 and 39 remains the ONLY valid baptism for salvation.

Old March 21st 05, 07:57 AM
R. Steve Walz

Steve do me a favor and attack Winter. he is the false teacher.

-----------------
You're a false student.
Steve
Old March 21st 05, 08:04 AM
R. Steve Walz

Rod wrote:

Basic Bible in English;

Mat 28:19 Go then, and make disciples of all the nations, giving them
baptism in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit:

Which, when they try to translate it into other languages often makes
about as much sense as "take your napkins and diaperize them on your
knees with joy." It's as dog**** meaningless as games like basketball:
"Yesss, yesss, place the golden orb within the hoop and make all of
us magically victorious again!" Dog**** phoniness.

Xtianity is total lies, garbage, and phony magic word-slinging.
Steve