Call for Action. Virginia joins Ohio on the short bus for "WantedDaddy" posters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11th 07, 03:42 PM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer[_2_]

Default Call for Action. Virginia joins Ohio on the short bus for "WantedDaddy" posters

http://www.wtopnews.com/index.php?nid=600&sid=1137947

Sometimes I think idiocy is contageous. First Ohio, now this place, and
we have in addition to the pizza box places, three asian restaurants and
a grocery store. Can’t these people be creative and idiotic at the same
time? I guess not.

Looks like we’ll need another few marches, not to mention fliers. The
Grocery store is where I think you could hit it big with fliers of
fathers that have been denied visitation. Imagine somebody walking
around with this big game list of child support to find a whole parking
lot filled with "My Daddy Misses Me" photos.

And if anybody is working on this down in Virginia, I damn sure want to
see those posters if they can do it. There is little that I can do here
from my end (shock of shockers, but I'm a little strapped for cash), but
I definitely can spread the word.