Drugging Kids

Old February 20th 05, 10:28 PM
Mark Probert

Fair enough.

"Linda" wrote in message
news:1108923385.283027027a9c2bbfc05f959340f2f1e4@t eranews...

I have give some thought to my reply--before replying

"Mark Probert" Mark wrote in message

"Linda" wrote in message
news:1108768054.2e4881b7dba1378a106d0ab62fe1b6d6@t eranews...

"Mark Probert" Mark
wrote in message

"Linda" wrote in message
news:1108686996.5561203591d82633bc7b5fb98433d208@t eranews...

"Mark Probert" Mark
wrote in message

"Linda" wrote in message
news:1108663046.d4d5e138aaf1cf6ad4b76dba1a6e3c27@t eranews...

"Jan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Here's an article which described the various types of abuse

being
engaged
in against you and possibly Illena.

You are quite mistaken. Jan and Ilena are not being abused any

more
than
what they dish out, and, in Ilena's case, Ilena is being given a

free
ride,
as she contacts spouses and others in an effort intended to

silence
them.

You know darn well that when a war has gone on as long as the

one
between
the "Red Tag posse" and Illena, it's IMPOSSIBLE for third

parties
unravel that matter---so I have always given you the benefit on

the
doubt
wrt Illena--and, I have also given Illena the benefit of the

doubt
wrt
YOU. lol .

You ae handing out benefits too liberally.

Maybe so.

Illena's original beef with you is your posing as Marla Maples and
infiltrating her breast Implant forum.

You defended your infiltrating Illena's BI group on the basis of your
belief Illena authored some nastygram about your son and his surgery.

Not quite, but close. I received emails which were replete with

"Ilenaisms".

Did Illena admit or deny being the author of the nastygram?

She claims that I never received the emails, and that none of the emails
that I did not receive coulld have come from her list members. Of

course,
she has never been able to explain how she was able to read my inbox.

If Illena denied authoring that letter, -do you have any concrete

evidence
that Illena was the author of that letter.

See above. All the emails came from anonymous servers.

Or, did you merely *chose* to believe Illena authored it.

I suspected her group based on the verbiage of the emails.

Because if you simply *chose* to believe illena authored it without

any
concrete evidence to substantiate your belief, then you scapegoated

her..

I never accused her, or any of her list members. I attempted to

infiltate
the group exclusively for fact finding purposes. Of course, she claims

that
my purpose was to disrupt the group. Since this incident, I have read
numerous posts from her where she posts emails she has recevied from

people
who think she is wonderful. Carefly reading of them, along with her

posts,
leads me to continue to beleive that the emails were from someone within

her
group. There is far too much similarity of verbiage.

*IF* you infiltrated Illena's breast implant group owing to your

choosing
scapegoat her for that nasty letter about your son's surgery---then

your
scapegoating of Illena and subsequent aggression towards her makes you

the
one began the stalking behaviors.

Sorry, even if that is true, which it is not, we already had a long

history
prior to that. the internet wayback machine documents that she had her
defamatory webpage about me in October 2002,

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...stprobert.html

However, Google shows that it goes back to at least December 2001, which
predates the factfinding attempt.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...caeff64b58fe38

Therefore, to say that my attempt at factfinding caused this problem is
utterly specious.

And, it makes Illena the one whose always been defending herself

against
your aggression

See all of the above.

I *really* don't know the facts---so everything I am suggesting is
"supposition" based upon what little I read about this

I hope the facts I presented are of interest to you, and that you

consider
them when forming and evolving your opinion. Note that I make an

exception
in this matter, as I generally no longer respond to questions about this
incident, as I consider them to be asked an answered.

Can you find a rational reason
why anyone would send email to the spouses of people in newsgroups

other
than to intimidate them.

Nope!

Join the club.

Illena's email to your wife was not a rational act under these
circumstances -given it could only be percevied as you perceived it.

Whatever Illena's rationale for sending such an email--it was

irrational.

Agreed. Since her verbiage in the emails to my wife was clearly intended

stifle me, and she had already emailed another person's spouse (said

person
does not lay down and enjoy her abuse), the sole purpose can only be
cosntrued to stifle. When my wife asked her why she had emailed her,

Ilena's
response was irrational.

The emails are retained, and can be forwarded to anyone upon an emal
request.

I do not need to point out to you the actions of a
Net Stalker.

Nope

I should alo list all of the webpages that Ilena has made up
about dozens of people. They are replete with lies and factual
distortions.

If I possessed the "focus" needed to create a web site, I would

create
website documenting the history of the stalking therapist and his

minions
abuse of me.

Since I am somewhat aware of what you went through, I would hope that

you
do
not do it, as it would re-awaken any sleeping pain that you suffered.

In fact, I have considered taking stimulants and/or the dreadful

SSRI's
solely to posses the focus to create such a website ---even though I

had
adverse effects to SSRI's and have always been too big a chicken to

take
stimulants.

Discuss doing this with someone who you trust, for the reason I gave.

My reason for wanting such a website is as follows:

I KF'd the assholes cyberstalking because I refuse to keep rehashing

past
events with people unconstitutionally incapable of being honest with
themselves or others.

Having killfiled my stalkers, I have no desire to rehash what the
stalkers "say" with the endless stream of "props" the asshole recruit

abuse me by proxy.

SO, I want a website containing all the *actual* facts and

history---so
can provide each new patsy they recruit a link...-so I don't have to

retell
my story every time the assholes decide to follow me into another

forum
and
try to incite yet another round of the toxic game of "courtroom"

before
yet
another new audience.

These are reasons, but you do have to weigh the pro's and con's.

However, your listing of Jan's big crimes makes NO SENSE

Her two big crimes according to you...

A) being Illena's best buddy
B) being anti-semetic.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me someone

accused
of
being the best buddy of someone named "rosenthal" completely

negates
the
anti-semetic charge!

Yes you are wrong. Your analysis is simplistic. Between Jan and

Ilena
there
is what I called a parasitic sympiotic relationship.

As opposed to what appears to be the parasitic predatory relationship

Jan
has with the vultures existentially raping her?

I disagree with your characterization. Jan has *voluntarily* provided

ample
evidence of her bigotry. There are those, like me, who will not sit in
silence and provide tacit acceptance.

Jan is a total hypocrite demonstrated by giving Ilena a free pass

inspite
of
her religion. If Ilena challenged her as others do, Jan would post
something
antisemitic in a heartbeat.. This behavior can also be seen in Jan's
continuous support of the Scientologists. Jan has proudly worn her
Christianity for all to see and has been viscious in her statements

on
Jews,
Catholics, Gays and Atheists. However, she also gives a free pass to
Scientology since it supports her ideas.

Jan's anti-semitism and other hatreds are well documented:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...7bdadc0eab3900

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...72a56fdeda42ed

I think you may be morally harassing Jan...therefore abusing her.

Nope. I give back to Jan what she gives to me. She delights in

calling
me
liar, placing my name in subject lines (thus I return the favor) and
posted
the private email my wife sent her about Rosenthal sending her

unsolicited
email

I don't believe Jan "delights" in calling you a liar.

Believe what you wish. However, for someone to find my posts in

dicsussions
not related to them, and then interject her claims that I am a liar, is
demonstrative of either "delight" or something even worse.

Putting people's names in headlines is nasty.

Unfortunately, it happens in ng's where posters deem it socially
acceptable-----sort of like rules of the road.

Agreed. I do it, in response to others. I had done it more in the past,

but
found it did nothing except cause more trouble.

Either, the consensus of the group deems it unacceptable so everyone
knocks it off--or you learn to cope with your group being one it's
acceptable to headline people.

M.h.a. could not reach a consensus on the color of the sky at night.

Any personal emails Jan is made the recipient of by any persons whom

Jan
perceives as one of your supporters, appeasers, and apologists would

be
perceived by Jan as "abuse by proxy".

Agreed. Jan veiws *any* criticism as abuse, and, unless the person also
denounces all of those Jan calls the "gang", that person is made a part

of
the "gang."

If I am mistaken, then perhaps Jan will recognize herself as an
"abuser"
and check out Sam Vaknin's Suite 101---they have support forums

for
both
sides of these "dyads": the abused and the abusers.

Jan cannot ackowledge her own problems. That is what makes it so

sad.

Everyone was "saying" AC was mentally ill, but the pdoc whom AC

agreed
be evaluated by upon request of the court determined he was totally

mentally
healthy.

PDoctors can be fooled.

In any case, it doesn't hurt to post information about abuse.

Agreed. That is why so many people post about Jan and Ilena's abuse.

BTW, for the last 4 years, supplementing with vitamins and

minerals
has
been my primary means of remedying depressed moods, anergia,

brain
fog,
ADHD type ****---I have secondary (or comorbid) to my hashimoto's.

Glad it works for you. However, that does not work for everyone.

Misc.health.alternative is the probably the most appropriate ng

for
lay
person like me to engage in discussion of orthomolecular medicine

I have not participated on MHA because I have ZERO desire to

walk
smack
dab in the middle of another nasty flame war---after what all

happened
my
son and mother etc. as a consequence of my walking smack dab

into
the
middle of the war Pablo waged on Andrew upon my baptism on usenet.

so, I keep checking MHA to see if the war between you and Illena

is
over--and it's NEVER EVER OVER....lol .

I have offer unconditional peace to both Ilena and Jan. Ilena

outright
rejected it twice and continued her torrential barrage of bile. I

stopped
for well over a year,nearly two, and, when she would not quit, I

decided
that I could no longer turn the other cheek. During that period,

IIRC,
Jan
never asked Ilena to join in. In fact, Jan repeated Ilena's lies and
distortions about me. I recently posted an article about Abbas and

Sharon
coming to terms. I asked if they can do it, why can't we? Jan played

word
games and never deomonstrated any intent to establish peace.

Instead,
she
used the post to harass me for days afterwards.

See:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...b?dmode=source

Play it all out in your mind--to it's logical conclusion.

If you hold up your end of a psychopathic zero sum game---and fight it

the death --both parties will either end up insane or in prison.

It was not happening.

If the SPP stalkers war against Brad ever peters out-- the "red

tag
posse's"
war on Illena wil become the longest running war on usenet.

It is the Rag Tag Posse and it exists on Ratbags.com. It is NOT as

Ilena
portrays, as she perpetually portarys herself to be a victim, when

she
is
actually a victimizer.

Too funny!

Are you saying that persons who formed a group they call a "posse"

deny
the
"posse" is bent on cyberlynching Illena or whomever?

Absolutely. The "posse" never had that intent. In fact, Ilena had made

the
claim that it was formed to stalk her after the Barrett court case.

Using
the Internet wayback machine, I showed her that it was formed prior to

that
case. (I cannot locate the thread).

In fact, I believe the "red tag posse's" war on Illena is the

longest
running CONTINUOUS war on usenet, and certainly the most notable

one
seeing
the SLAPP suit has been accepted for review by the United State

Supreme
Court!!!!.

Incorrect. The SLAPP suit is going to be heard by the California

Supreme
Court. Are you aware of the fact that I support Ilena's legal

position
and
have told her so? However, even with that, she still insists on

stalking
and
harassing me on this issue.

Thanks for correcting me--I was under the misimpression it was the

USSC
. -

Actually, I believe that you were prematurely right.

sigh....I really I wish you hadn't xposted this thread to

ASAD---because
wouldn't have said a thing if you hadn't....--but, your having

xposted
the
thread resulted in my being unable to resist the temptation to

respond
cause
I am sort of p/o'd MHA has been consumed in this war of yours and

IR's
all
these years.

It is Ilena's war. She can stop it with a click of her mouse.

I will no longer turn the other cheek (even tho it is cuter than the

one
exposed.)

lol

I bet you are cute.

I empathise with all the parties to these dyads or drama

triangles--cause
there's always some sort of distortion taking place at the root of

them.

Unfortunately, one can never use anothers alleged wrongdoings as a

defense
for your own pre-meditated wrongdoings.

If the other party can't be reasoned with---it's up to you to put

yourself
outside the dyad or triangle.

That's my advice---suggestion and opinion--- FWIW

Old February 20th 05, 10:37 PM
Raving Loonie

Mark wrote -

"Fair enough."