ROLLING STONE: Deadly Immunity

Old June 24th 05, 01:12 PM
Jeff

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
oups.com...
Nor will calling you a KidsDoc make you a pediatrician ... you're not.

You're a never unrestricted Quack Vac Flack.

I never claimed that I am a pediatrician. And whether or not you think of me
as a Quack Vac Flack, whatever that is, we've seen this garbage on the
internet and this newsgroup before. Repeating
it over and over won't make it true.

(...)

Old June 24th 05, 01:13 PM
Jeff

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
link.net...
We've seen this garbage on the internet and this newsgroup before.
Repeating it over and over won't make it true.

Jeff

*Truth* brings unrest to the guilty.

Then you should be feeling very unrested.

See, your mistake is thinking that the article in Rolling Stone is truthful.
It is a pile of ****.

Jeff

Old June 24th 05, 01:17 PM
Jeff

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
(...)

Parents have a right to know the risks.

Absolutely. And a bunch of idiots repeating the same lies does not make a
risk come true.

The risk of vaccines causing autism has been fully investigated. There was
no link found.

So the real statement you should make is that parents and kids have a right
to know the risks. And autism is not a risk of vaccines.

Parents have a right to decide what is best for their child.

Absolutely. And for a parent to make the best choice, the parents need the
truth.

I hope THAT truth brings unrest to
the guilty, but it is a slim hope because you self-righteous idiots are
incapable of self doubt.

I am thankful the hatred of those who would like to take aways individual
rights and call names will be judged by God.

Actually, I would much prefer that those antivaccine folks did not lie in
the first place. By lying, the antivaccine folks are making it harder for
parents to see the truth and make an informed choice.

Jeff

Jan

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old June 24th 05, 01:28 PM
Jeff

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
(...)

Bull****. Science cannot be "covered up".

*Organized medicine* are experts at covering up.

Who is "organzied medicine?"

The studies are on the internet and in libraries for people to judge for
themselves.

Discovery gets published because
the discoverers don't get credit for it until it is.

*Organized medicine* are experts at covering up.

Yeah, you said that.

The love of money is the root of all evil. Including damaging a whole
generation of children

What money? Selling thimerosal? It's not in the vaccines anymore, Jan.

Ummm.. Thimerosal was around long enough to do it's damage.

And it was around long enough to help prevent millions of people from dying
from vaccine-preventable deaths by preventing bacterial contamination. Yet,
there is no evidence that the thimerasol, at the doses used, harmed anyone.

not decided in the public forum. In the meantime, though, the
anti-vac liars will continue to put children at risk of injury or death
by persuading parents to refuse vaccination.

Parents have a right to know the risks.

Parents have the right to know ALL the risks, including the risks from
vaccine-preventable diseases.

Correct.

The risks of DAMAGE are being covered up.

Really? For there to be risk of damage from autism to be covered up, there
has to be a risk of autism from vaccines. There is no risk of autism from
vaccines. So there is nothing to cover up.

Those who post it are called all kinds of names.

Really? Please tell us the inaccurate names they have been called. I don't
think calling them anti-vacc is inaccurate, nor is calling them liars
inaccurates.

Parents have a right to decide what is best for their child.

Except when that decision affects other children as well.

W R O N G.

Parents have a right to decide what is best for their
child,,,,,,,,,,,,,because it is THEIR child!

So I don't have to pay taxes, because it is MY money?

Sorry, the reality of it is that we live in a world where are decisions
affect others. Fortunately, vaccines are in the best interest of everyone,
including those who are vaccinated.

I hope THAT truth brings unrest to
the guilty, but it is a slim hope because you self-righteous idiots are
incapable of self doubt.

I am thankful the hatred of those who would like to take aways
individual rights and call names will be judged by God.

Matthew 7

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what
measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but
considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of
thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then
shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

E X A C T L Y!!

Now show me where your religion teaches that the *gang* should be judged
by Jan?

Ummmm. That's not what I said!

I am thankful the hatred of those who would like to take away individual
rights and call names will be judged by God.

Actually, I have not seen how those who are in favor of vaccination have
taken away any rights. They offer parents another way to keep their children
away from death and disease.

jeff

However, this is an excellent example of YOUR twisting, Rich!

Jan

--Rich

Old June 24th 05, 02:45 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
link.net...

We've seen this garbage on the internet and this newsgroup before.
Repeating it over and over won't make it true.

Jeff

*Truth* brings unrest to the guilty.

Yes, Jan, we know.

Every time your shortcomings are mentioned, or one of your HEroes, like
HAley, are shown to be liars, etc., you call those people who point
these things out liars. Obviously, the *Truth* has brought you unrest.

I now appologize for saying this, as it must have brought you unrest.

Old June 24th 05, 02:49 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"Rich" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

We've seen this garbage on the internet and this newsgroup before.
Repeating it over and over won't make it true.

Jeff

*Truth* brings unrest to the guilty.

Fortunately, the real truth about the cause(s) of autism will be
discovered by science,

Could be it aleady has. Even KNOWING the cause, those in power are covering
it up. The love of money is the root of all evil. Including damaging a whole
generation of children

You get loonier every day. What do you "think" is the cause of autism?
Please do not say thimerosal or MMR, as they have been proven not to be.

not decided in the public forum. In the meantime, though, the

anti-vac liars will continue to put children at risk of injury or death by
persuading parents to refuse vaccination.

Parents have a right to know the risks.

Parents have the right to be informed of the risks in a factual manner,
untainted by anti-vac lies and scaremongering.

Parents have a right to decide what is best for their child.

So long as that decision is truly the best for their child, and has no
adverse effect on others.

I hope THAT truth brings unrest to

the guilty, but it is a slim hope because you self-righteous idiots are
incapable of self doubt.

I am thankful the hatred of those who would like to take aways individual
rights and call names will be judged by God.

What about the individual right of an immunocompromised child to be free
of a disease brought to them by someone who chose not to vaccinate?
Old June 24th 05, 03:58 PM
Ilena Rose

While Barrett's Parrot Probert is screaming "LIAR" ... one should look
at what the Supreme Court of New York had to say about his license to
practice law:

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

He has repeatedly denied this is he ... that he ever went to law school
.... yet there is no one scintilla of evidence of any other "Mark S
Probert" from the 10th district of NY ... all references to any are HE.

Old June 24th 05, 09:59 PM
Ilena Rose

Mark S Probert's Law Career vs Kennedy's Law Career

Probert:

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

Kennedy:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is senior attorney for the Natural Resources
Defense Council, chief prosecuting attorney for Riverkeeper and
president of Waterkeeper Alliance. He is the co-author of "The
Riverkeepers."

I greatly appreciate the courage of Robert Kennedy for speaking out so
boldly ... in the face of such enormous corporations.

May God bless and protect him.

Old June 25th 05, 01:36 PM
Jeff

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mark S Probert's Law Career vs Kennedy's Law Career

Probert:

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/SandraProbert.htm

Kennedy:

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is senior attorney for the Natural Resources
Defense Council, chief prosecuting attorney for Riverkeeper and
president of Waterkeeper Alliance. He is the co-author of "The
Riverkeepers."

I greatly appreciate the courage of Robert Kennedy for speaking out so
boldly ... in the face of such enormous corporations.

It is a shame he didn't have the courage to learn the truth about vaccines.
Does he have the courage to give up the profits from his book to the NRDC or
another organizaton?

Jeff

May God bless and protect him.

Old June 25th 05, 03:10 PM
Ilena Rose

LOL ... Jeff P Utz was never allowed to practice medicine with an
unrestricted license ... thank God.

He's had none for many years now ... though he contines to lie about
being a pediatrician.

06.25.2005 David Kirby

Mercury, Autism and the Coming Storm
Finally, the mercury-autism controversy is burning up the airwaves and
keeping the bloggers busy. We have just witnessed the biggest week ever
in the history of reporting on this high-stakes debate and, naturally,
I could not be happier. A nationwide discussion about thimerosal and
autism was my primary goal in writing "Evidence of Harm: Mercury in
Vaccines and the Autism Epidemic," and at long last the conversation
has begun.

Many people dismiss this theory as pure bunk - as alarmist,
fabricated and foolhardy as, say, insisting that Saddam had WMD's.
These naysayers desperately want the issue to just go away, and they
want people like me to shut up.

But this conflict, folks, is just getting started.

In the past week, we have watched Robert Kennedy, Jr. ignite a
mass-media bonfire that will smolder for a considerable time, as
witnessed in the passionate contentions emerging from both sides, many
of them posted on this site.

Don Imus, meanwhile, continued to move the story forward each morning,
challenging "wimpy" newscasters to finally cover the damn subject,
and bludgeoning top politicos for their hitherto deafening silence.

Imus got NBC's Brian Williams and Tim Russert both to concede that
this is, indeed, a topic worthy of valuable airtime. He extracted an
announcement from Senator Chris Dodd that the Connecticut Democrat and
his Republican counterpart, Lamar Alexander of Tennessee, were looking
into hearings on the issue in the sub-committee they head. And he
earned a surprising revelation from Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) that a
full-scale investigation of the matter was already underway by Senator
Mike Enzi (R-WY), Chairman of the powerful Health, Education, Labor and
Pensions (H.E.L.P.) Committee.

Imus also issued a challenge to any and all opponents of the
mercury-autism theory to come forward and debate the subject, live on
his show, with RFK Jr and/or myself. People from the CDC, FDA, IOM and
the American Academy of Pediatrics all said "no thanks." But on
Thursday, Imus got a taker: A leading executive from the Pharmaceutical
Research and Manufacturers Association (PhRMA) accepted the Imus
challenge, and details are being arranged now.

Imus also interviewed Mr. Kennedy, who in turn appeared on Scarborough
Country in a historical segment in which the conservative host told the
liberal guest that his own son has Asperger's Syndrome (a milder form
of autism). And, of course, Kennedy was interviewed - some would say
ambushed -- on ABC News. But the network, in its haste to dismiss the
thimerosal theory as the dangerous lunacy of mercury moms and trial
lawyers, may one day live to regret its unyielding certainty, in a
Dewey-Defeats-Truman sort of way.

As for myself, I went on Imus last Friday, talking about why no one was
talking about this story (expect for Imus). On Tuesday, I appeared on
the Montel Williams Show with Lyn Redwood, the main character in
"Evidence of Harm," along with theory proponent Rep. Dave Weldon
(R-FL), and others. And on Thursday, Ron Reagan and Monica Crowley
invited me onto MSNBC's "Connected," along with Dr. Louis Cooper,
former head of the AAP. Dr. Paul Offit, a leading pediatrician who
dismisses the thimerosal theory, refused to appear live with me.
Instead, at his request, he was interviewed separately.

Recently, I posted an essay on this site called "Bring it On," in
which I offered to discuss the evidence of harm from thimerosal with
anyone, anywhere, at any time. Dr. Cooper graciously accepted the
offer, and soon there will be that "debate" with the PhRMA rep on
Imus in the Morning.

Also this week, I spent two days in Washington briefing powerful people
on the many unanswered questions of this spiraling contretemps. I was
there at the request of parents of autistic children who, more than
Kennedy, Kirby or Imus, are responsible for keeping this story alive.

It was not my first visit to DC. In the past few weeks, several
parents, researchers and I have met with Chairman Enzi and his staff,
with the staff of Majority Leader Bill Frist and Senator Joe Lieberman
(D-CT), who pledged his own support to look into this issue on (where
else?) Imus in the Morning. We met Senators Obama and Durbin (D-IL) and
briefed their staffs, who are likewise committed to examining these
complicated and disturbing questions. We met for hours with top
investigative attorneys of a leading Senate committee, and with a very
high ranking and respectful official at HHS, who clearly recognizes
that this story is about to explode.

All over Capitol Hill, we encountered thoughtful, intelligent,
compassionate people - Republicans and Democrats - who seem truly
committed to getting the difficult answers that the American people
deserve. Call me na=EFve, but I have great confidence in their integrity
and resolve.

Of course, it's possible that this army of congressional
investigators will determine that injecting organic mercury directly
into newborn babies was a perfectly harmless thing to do, and did not
trigger adverse reactions in a subset of children with a genetic
predisposition to mercury sensitivity. They may declare that the
synchronization of the autism epidemic and rising thimerosal exposures
in the 1990s was merely an uncanny coincidence. They may find that a
thorough review of a federal vaccine database, currently under
lock-and-key, reveals zero evidence of an association. They may
discover that removing mercury from autistic children yields absolutely
no clinical benefits whatsoever. And, contrary to Mr. Kennedy's
assertions, they may conclude that everyone in the government and drug
industry acted with nothing but the utmost forthrightness, untainted by
malfeasance and conflicts of interest, openly sharing all that they
knew about thimerosal's toxicity with the American public.

If that happens, then maybe we can put this whole sordid tale behind us
forever. But I don't think that will happen. What will certainly
happen is a much-needed airing of our nation's public health laundry.

To the detractors who are incensed that these questions are even being
asked, to those who decline to answer the questions in a face-to-face
forum, and especially to all those unlucky people potentially
implicated in this brewing summertime scandal, I have the following
advice: Don't complain to me, complain to the United States Senate --
preferably under oath.

(More info is at www.evidenceofharm.com)