Combination vaccines safe for children

Old August 16th 05, 02:06 PM
Mark Probert

LadyLollipop wrote:
"David Wright" wrote in message

snip

In article ,
Mark Probert wrote:

snip

David Wright wrote:

snip

Mark Probert wrote:

snip

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

snip

-- David Wright

When you start whining about personalities,don't be surprised that it
generates comments about your own. David Wright

I am convinced that amalgams are the cause of Jan's lack of a sense of
humor.

Old August 17th 05, 03:39 AM
David Wright

In article ,
Mark Probert wrote:
LadyLollipop wrote:
"David Wright" wrote in message

snip

In article ,
Mark Probert wrote:

snip

David Wright wrote:

snip

Mark Probert wrote:

snip

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

snip

-- David Wright

When you start whining about personalities,don't be surprised that it
generates comments about your own. David Wright

I am convinced that amalgams are the cause of Jan's lack of a sense of
humor.

What about her lunatic posting style? I looked this one up, and all
it consists of is a bunch of "so and so wrote" and "snip". Plus
her usual context-inappropriate quotation of me. No content at all.
She's even nuttier than I thought.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, wholesome and
natural things that money can buy."
-- Steve Martin

Old August 17th 05, 03:55 AM
cathyb

David Wright wrote:
In article ,
Mark Probert wrote:
LadyLollipop wrote:
"David Wright" wrote in message

snip

In article ,
Mark Probert wrote:

snip

David Wright wrote:

snip

Mark Probert wrote:

snip

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

snip

-- David Wright

When you start whining about personalities,don't be surprised that it
generates comments about your own. David Wright

I am convinced that amalgams are the cause of Jan's lack of a sense of
humor.

What about her lunatic posting style? I looked this one up, and all
it consists of is a bunch of "so and so wrote" and "snip". Plus
her usual context-inappropriate quotation of me. No content at all.
She's even nuttier than I thought.

Yeah, does anyone have any idea what her point was here?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Old August 17th 05, 04:03 AM
Ilena Rose

On 16 Aug 2005 19:55:20 -0700, "cathyb"
wrote:

Yeah, does anyone have any idea what her point was here?

Here's my point ... I find it disgusting that you Ratbaggers gang up
on critics of the quack/healthfraud campaign ... hiding behind aliases
lying about your connections to industry.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or....htm#Dalefield

Old August 17th 05, 05:15 AM
LadyLollipop

Mark Probert wrote:
LadyLollipop wrote:
"David Wright" wrote in message

snip

In article ,
Mark Probert wrote:

snip

David Wright wrote:

snip

Mark Probert wrote:

snip

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

snip

-- David Wright

When you start whining about personalities,don't be surprised that it
generates comments about your own. David Wright

I am convinced that amalgams are the cause of Jan's lack of a sense of
humor.

What about her lunatic posting style? I looked this one up, and all
it consists of is a bunch of "so and so wrote" and "snip". Plus
her usual context-inappropriate quotation of me. No content at all.
She's even nuttier than I thought.

context-inappropriate quotation of me

*;*

When you start whining about personalities,don't be surprised that it
generates comments about your own. David Wright

-- David Wright ::

Old August 17th 05, 02:14 PM
Mark Probert

You are in BIG trouble. Disagreeing with Ilena, once Ilena has
pronounced that Kathy is Dalefield, gets you Google and Oogled until
Ilena can find some dirt on you. Even if she cannot find dirt, she wil
make something up and accuse you of being someone you aren't. She may
make up a webpage about you, or contact your employer/spouse, etc. OR both.

Old August 17th 05, 03:04 PM
LadyLollipop

"Sdores" wrote in message
. ..
Cathy is NOT this Dalefield person, I thought you would like to know. UM
MOM Susan

It is well known That YOU believe whatever *gang* members tell you!

Old August 17th 05, 03:16 PM
LadyLollipop

"Mark Probert" wrote

snip the repeated

Searched all groups Results 1 - 10 of 31 for
markprobert@lumbercartel. com You are in BIG trouble (0.18 seconds)

or contact your employer/spouse, etc. OR both.

Mark keeps on whining,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

While HE or his WIFE does the EXACT same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't suppose Susan can see Mark is a trouble maker??