weird feeling...anyone else?

Old February 10th 04, 07:51 PM
Christine

Default weird feeling...anyone else?

I'm right around 26 weeks and I feel the little gymnast jumping and
rolling all over...BUT sometimes I feel her SUPER low like bikini line
low.....AND a few times I felt something really weird like a
( thump ) and it felt like it was in my vagina area, thats the only way
to explain it....it lasted about the same amount of time that a kick
lasts.....
so I called the Dr's office and she did say that it was normal to feel
her so low and that the thump was more than likely a movement......and
not to worry..
she did ask if I was spotting or anything, and I am not....just a weird
feeling, and only a few times, not ALL the time.....

I was thinking if the baby was putting a foot or something against my
blatter would that feel like that....??????

Has anyone else had a ( Thump ) in there vagina.....( how weird huh
)....

I do feel relieved since I called the Dr,

TIA......Christine...and Chloe..EDD. 5-21-04

Old February 10th 04, 08:16 PM
Auntie Bubbles

"Christine" wrote in message
[...]

I feel the same thing Christine; sometimes even, um, in the rectum, like the
beanie is dancing around all over my vital organs. It happens mostly when I
am sitting upright. Close to being painful, but it's so quick I don't have
time to register real pain. Last night I swear this kid was trying to
wrestle me out of my chair onto the floor, the movement was so strong!!
It's fun! (for now, anyway...)
Cheers
Alexis
EDD 4/21/04
Beanie #1

Old February 10th 04, 08:40 PM
Angela Schepers

I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this. I've noticed over the past
week some VERY low
movements. Some nights they've been downright painful. It feels like
he's either pounding on my bladder, vagina, or rectum. It's actually
been scaring me a bit because at times the baby jerked so hard I was
afraid that he would break the amniotic sac. Nothing like that happened
of course though I think it was the pain of it that frightened me more
than anything. I guess it's pretty normal though especially now that I
know I'm not the only one!

Angela
EDD 5/13/04

Old February 10th 04, 08:48 PM
Christine

um, in the rectum,

LOL....now I feel wayyyy better, I feel it there too but didnt want you
guys to think I was nuts......;-))

now i'll just laugh.....

Old February 10th 04, 09:00 PM
Shena Delian O'Brien

Christine wrote:

um, in the rectum,

LOL....now I feel wayyyy better, I feel it there too but didnt want you
guys to think I was nuts......;-))

now i'll just laugh.....

Well you know baby's not far away from those things, kicks reverberate
through the flesh.

I really hate when mine kicks me in the bladder, it hurts like a sudden
stab of pain and then I gotta pee, little brat!

Old February 10th 04, 09:30 PM
Auntie Bubbles

"Christine" wrote in message
um, in the rectum,

LOL....now I feel wayyyy better, I feel it there too but didnt want you
guys to think I was nuts......;-))

now i'll just laugh.....

see, now, this came to my mind......

Rectum? Heck, it dang near killed em!

keep laughing
Alexis

Old February 10th 04, 10:22 PM
Jill

"Christine" wrote in message
I'm right around 26 weeks and I feel the little gymnast jumping and
rolling all over...BUT sometimes I feel her SUPER low like bikini line
low.....

I can't believe someone else mentioned this, lol!! I am 26 weeks and one
day. I feel my baby rolling all over but I too hvae noticed that sometimes I
feel her SUPER low too. I know she is head down so when I feel it high it's
feet, and low it's headbutting or possibly arms. (I know from the sonogram,
she's always been head down every time).

I am amazed I can feel it so low, bikini line low. Sometimes it's sooooooo
low that it can't possibly be directly from her. she wouldn't fit right on
my pubic bone and there is not a whole lot of skin there, then bone. It has
to be her pushing on something esle that I feel there. Lol, isn't it
strange??