Polio vaccine genocide in Uganda

Old August 12th 03, 04:20 AM
D. C. Sessions

Default Polio vaccine genocide in Uganda

In , Carole wrote:

What finally made me lean towards anti-vaccination is partly because
the conventional system flogs it so relentlessly. If vaccination did
actually improve a person's health it follows that conventional
medicine has actually got something right.

Conventional medicine is also relentless for exercise,
a balanced diet, adequate rest, soap & water, seat belts,
etc.

Dare we expect consistency?

--
| Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
| it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |
Old August 12th 03, 04:21 AM
Gymmie Bob

Some interesting reading. Of course it will be all bull**** to you, the same
as the last documents published
http://www.whale.to/v/salk6.html

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/...ningitis_Diagn
osis.html

Some statistical evidence on vaccines and disease in general
http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/...ion_inefficacy
..html
http://www.health.org.nz/polio.html

Statistically showing polio related to pesticide usage
http://www.newtreatments.org/Basics/...e:%20What%20*r
eally*%20caused%20the%20decline%20in%20Polio%20cas es%20%3F

Salk admits Sabin's vaccine isn't good
http://www.trufax.org/chrono/cri.html

From http://www.sumeria.net/health/vacc.html
Now, I want to tell you about a much bigger lie that you've been fed. I want
to talk to you about polio, because polio is a disease that most people
think was the great success story of vaccinations. Let me read again from
Walene James' book. Jonas Salk, the discoverer of the Salk polio vaccine has
been called the 20th century miracle maker, and the savior of countless
lives. We read glowing reports of the dramatic decrease in polio in the U.S.
as a result of the Salk vaccine.

For instance, the Virginia State Department of Health distributes a folder
which tells us that polio vaccines reduced the incidence of polio in the
U.S. from 18,000 cases in 1954 to fewer than 20 in 1973-78. A recent article
in Modern Maturity states that in 1953 there were 15,000 some odd cases of
polio in the U.S. and by 1957 due to the Salk vaccine, the number had
dropped to 2499.

However, during the 1962 Congressional hearings on HR10541, Dr. Bernard
Greenberg, head of the Department of Biostatistics at the University of
North Carolina, School of Public Health, testified that not only [now listen
to this, folks...] not only did polio increase substantially after the
introduction of mass and frequently compulsory immunization programs, but
statistics were manipulated and statements made by the Public Health Service
to give the opposite impression.

You have been lied to folks. The polio vaccine caused more polio than it
protected people from. Moving on...

For instance, in 1957, the North Carolina Health Department made glowing
claims for the efficacy of the Salk vaccine, showing how polio steadily
decreased from 1953 to 1957. These figures were challenged by Dr. Fred
Klenner who pointed out that it wasn't until 1955 that a single person in
the state even received the polio vaccine injection.

Even then, the injections were administered on a very limited basis because
of the number of polio cases resulting from the vaccine. It wasn't until
1956 that polio vaccinations assumed inspiring proportions. The 61% drop in
polio cases in 1954 was credited to the Salk vaccine, when it wasn't even in
the state yet. Nevertheless, by 1957, when the massive vaccination program
had taken place, polio was again on the increase.

"Jeff Utz" wrote in message

"Gymmie Bob" wrote in message
Once again I will say it but there isn't much hope for people that
closed-minded and blinded by the masses.

You, sir, are brainwashed. Ther is more proof that vaccines have not

cured
polio. Europe never had a vacciination programme and how many polio

cases
do
you see there?

Really? Please support your contentiont that there was no vaccination
programs in Europe.

Open your mind. Leave the pharm giants behind or it that the problem?

....a
vested interest?

I don't have any vested interests in pharmaceutical companies. I get no
money from them in any way.

After the vaccine for polio was created , why did they have to redefine

what
having polio meant?

Because a lot of illnesses that were not caused by the polio virus were
included in the statistics. So they wanted to make sure that they got

every
case of illness caused by the virus, but not other illnesses. Remember, it
was not until the 50s that we had microscoped that can see the virus. So
this reflects an effort to do a better job at seperating illness caused by
this virus from other illnesses as well as a better understanding of hte
disease.

Why did the polio statistics only go down after the
redefinition?

Because a lot illnesses that were not polio were included in the

definition.

Why did Salk admit his vaccine caused two thirds of the deaths from

polio?

First I heard of it. Reference please.

Jeff

"Jeff Utz" wrote in message

"Gymmie Bob" wrote in message
You are very brainwashed sir. I would like to know what you base

your
assumptions on.

The fact that vaccines have almost eliminated polio and completely
eliminated disease from smallpox is well-known. See the WHO documents

about
smallpox. The decrease in polio is described in recent issues of the
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report from the CDC.

There is no evidence that giving vaccines to kids who are malnourished

is
harmful. In fact, kids who are malnourished are going to be the ones

who
are
going to be sickest from the illness that the vaccines prevent.

Jeff

(...)

Old August 12th 03, 04:26 AM
D. C. Sessions

In , Gymmie Bob wrote:

Where is the proof that vaccines prvent diseases? That's a bunch of crap and
you saying it repeatedlyt doesn't make it true.

Measles, mumps, rubella, polio, haemophilus influenzae B,
diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus. Pick one.

North America, Japan, Europe, or any country with reasonably
complete incidence records. Pick one.

Post the incidence of the disease for the ten years before
and after the beginning of mass vaccination. Show us that
it doesn't work.

Nine diseases. Dozens of countries. All you need is one
good example. It should be easy.

Old August 12th 03, 04:42 AM
Earle Horton

"Gymmie Bob" wrote in message
Lack of evidence doesn't prove anything. There is no proof.
Statistical analysis always has proven agaainst vaccines.

Statistically we can prove vaccines increase disease per capita.

You are a fool. If this were true there would now be more cases of smallpox
per capita than there ever were in its heyday, rather than smallpox being
completely eradicated.

Smallpox has been completely eradicated by vaccine.

You are a fool.

Completely eradicated.

Get it?

Earle

Old August 12th 03, 06:01 AM
David Wright

In article ,
Gymmie Bob wrote:

Why did Salk admit his vaccine caused two thirds of the deaths from polio?

He didn't. Where did you come up with this howler?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Old August 12th 03, 06:02 AM
David Wright

In article ,
Gymmie Bob wrote:
Where is the proof that vaccines prvent diseases? That's a bunch of crap and
you saying it repeatedlyt doesn't make it true.

It's easy enough to find in the medical literature if you go looking
for it. Or, even try to find another explanation for the plunge in
measles incidence after vaccination was introduced.

Who did you think started the fear of vaccines? Alternative medicine
people based on

Nothing in particular except fearmongering.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Old August 12th 03, 07:44 AM
Happy Dog

"Gymmie Bob" wrote in message

Statistically showing polio related to pesticide usage

http://www.newtreatments.org/Basics/...e:%20What%20*r
eally*%20caused%20the%20decline%20in%20Polio%20cas es%20%3F

No it doesn't.

Salk admits Sabin's vaccine isn't good
http://www.trufax.org/chrono/cri.html

BS

I'm safe with these dismissals. I know that you won't defend a single
points in your own words.
moo

Old August 12th 03, 09:19 AM
Bronsing

Bull****. I'm from Europe, vaccination grade here is pretty high.

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

Old August 12th 03, 11:13 AM
john

"Steve Harris" wrote in message ...
"Gymmie Bob" wrote in message
Where is the proof that vaccines prvent diseases? That's a

bunch of crap and
you saying it repeatedlyt doesn't make it true.

What kind of proof would you accept?

Seen any smallpox lately?

get informed http://www.whale.to/vaccines/smallpox.html
Old August 12th 03, 12:29 PM
Jeff Utz

Thanks. All the authors are very good at misleading people.

Jeff