Wandering away

Old August 9th 04, 02:21 PM
Jody Pellerin

Default Wandering away

Just wanted to say that I'm well into motherhood now so I guess I can wander
elsewhere. Thanks to those of you who gave me advice.
Cya

Old August 9th 04, 02:46 PM
Christine

Yeah,,,,I tried to leave too NOT, because I wanted to, just because I am
a mother now and no longer pregnant etc..but you'll see, you'll be
back....;-)))

Chrissy & Chloe....

Old August 9th 04, 05:45 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Christine wrote:

Yeah,,,,I tried to leave too NOT, because I wanted to, just because I am
a mother now and no longer pregnant etc..but you'll see, you'll be
back....;-)))

Chrissy & Chloe....

I think it's good for people to stick around. How else will newbies get
their questions answered? I still haven't given birth yet! I've still
got questions! :-)
Old August 9th 04, 06:13 PM
Jody Pellerin

Heh I love reading these messages and stuff but I'm out of the pregnancy
thing and have new questions that aren't pregnancy related ie: Why this
supposed period is sooooo heavy (soaking a tampon every hour), why my baby
is awake all day every day at only six weeks, etc. My best advice to you
Vicky, is don't be scared of labor and delivery. I honestly want to go
through it all again, it's an amazing experience and the biggest adrenaline
rush you'll ever experience Don't be scared of the epidural, it was my
best friend!
I feel so out of place now, I don't have any pregnancy questions... for now.
I'm working on convincing Matt to agree to another one in a year
A lot of these questions that are asked, I can't answer. Because I don't
have enough experience to give even a reasonable answer. Like about reflux
or screening for DS, which I never had done. My pregnancy was very basic,
straight forward, simple and by the book, was my labor was and she has been
so far, for the most part. So I can't give much advice.
"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote in message
. ..

Old August 10th 04, 05:03 PM
Ilse Witch

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 13:21:46 +0000, Jody Pellerin wrote:

Just wanted to say that I'm well into motherhood now so I guess I can wander
elsewhere. Thanks to those of you who gave me advice.
Cya

Bye Jody, it was nice to get to know you.

Best of luck!

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)