Birth Story (late-breaking)

Old July 15th 03, 06:11 PM
GJBLD

Default Birth Story (late-breaking)

Hi,
you may remember me as rusher - I hope you can get this from Google as
that is all I have at home.

Just wanted to announce the birth of my third baby, a girl on June 3.
Her name is Drew Lorraine and she was 9 lbs 8 oz and 22 in. She was 5
days late and after a number of false starts, labour was very short (2
hours from start to finish). A stark contrast to my daughter (18
hours) and my son (13 hours).

Drew is a delightful baby, very tolerant and patient and just starting
to smile. We are delighted to have all three of our treasures.

Best wishes to all.

Jo
Old July 15th 03, 07:28 PM
Joy

Jo,
Congratulations to you and your family on the birth of Drew! Sounds like
things went great. #3 is such a sweet addition.
Joy

http://community.webtv.net/joybelle15/ROSESCLUBFOOTPAGE

Old July 15th 03, 08:58 PM
Em

"GJBLD" wrote in message
you may remember me as rusher - I hope you can get this from Google as
that is all I have at home.

Just wanted to announce the birth of my third baby, a girl on June 3.
Her name is Drew Lorraine and she was 9 lbs 8 oz and 22 in. She was 5
days late and after a number of false starts, labour was very short (2
hours from start to finish). A stark contrast to my daughter (18
hours) and my son (13 hours).

Drew is a delightful baby, very tolerant and patient and just starting
to smile. We are delighted to have all three of our treasures.

Congratulations Jo & family & welcome to baby Drew! She sounds like a
charmer!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 15th 03, 10:10 PM
Irish Marie

"GJBLD" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
you may remember me as rusher - I hope you can get this from Google as
that is all I have at home.

Just wanted to announce the birth of my third baby, a girl on June 3.
Her name is Drew Lorraine and she was 9 lbs 8 oz and 22 in. She was 5
days late and after a number of false starts, labour was very short (2
hours from start to finish). A stark contrast to my daughter (18
hours) and my son (13 hours).

Drew is a delightful baby, very tolerant and patient and just starting
to smile. We are delighted to have all three of our treasures.

Best wishes to all.

Jo

Congratulations Jo and welcome to the world Baby Drew.

--
Marie
Mum to DD5, DS3 and due #3 July '03

Old July 15th 03, 11:17 PM
==Daye==

On 15 Jul 2003 10:11:28 -0700, (GJBLD) wrote:

Just wanted to announce the birth of my third baby, a girl on June 3.

Congrats!

--
==Daye==
Momma to Jayan
#2 EDD 11 Jan 2004
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au
Old July 16th 03, 09:19 AM
Elly

Congratulations Jo to you and your family, and welcome to Drew Lorraine :-))

Elly
28 weeks + 2 days
EDD October 6th