Kriminal Kult of $cientology Chimes in...

Old September 12th 06, 12:05 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Default Kriminal Kult of $cientology Chimes in...

http://mental-health.press-world.com...d-strokes.html

To see more about the deadly effects of psychiatric drugs prescribed
to millions of children, read the Report on the Escalating
International Warnings on Psychiatric Drugs, published by the
Citizen's Commission on Human Rights, a psychiatric watchdog group
established by the Church of Scientology.

Yes, the Kriminal Kult of $cientology has chimed in. Why? Because proper
psychiatric treatment is bad for the Kult's business!
Old September 12th 06, 06:37 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine
Peter Bowditch

Mark Probert wrote:

http://mental-health.press-world.com...d-strokes.html

To see more about the deadly effects of psychiatric drugs prescribed
to millions of children, read the Report on the Escalating
International Warnings on Psychiatric Drugs, published by the
Citizen's Commission on Human Rights, a psychiatric watchdog group
established by the Church of Scientology.

Yes, the Kriminal Kult of $cientology has chimed in. Why? Because proper
psychiatric treatment is bad for the Kult's business!

Last Saturday night I had the "pleasure" of sitting through a lecture
by someone who started off by saying that he was going to provide
philosophical arguments that showed the mind didn't exist. He moved on
to saying that as there was no such thing as a mind there could be no
such thing as mental illness. I was already suspicious before he
mentioned that Thomas Szasz was a very good friend. By the end of the
talk he was spouting almost pure CCHR propaganda.

Unfortunately, the forum was one where (for reasons of both manners
and politics) I couldn't start throwing the furniture around while
shouting "Bull****!!!!".
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old September 12th 06, 02:02 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,sci.environment,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Peter Bowditch wrote:
Mark Probert wrote:

[...]

We visited Ground Zero over the weekend. There was a group from the
Kriminal Kult hawking their wares under the deceptive Dianetics brand.