Homeopathy

Old December 15th 06, 12:57 AM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

Default Homeopathy

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Who just got out of jail......

Mark posts off the top of his head............

http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter...2008364&page=1

he is not eligible for parole until June 1, 2007.

Thanks for the good news. I think the world is a better place with him
behind bars. Too bad the parole date is not later, like June 1, 2107.

Jeff

Old December 15th 06, 01:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
carole

JOHN wrote:
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of this
age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr. Charles
Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

How does homeopathy work? ... that is the question.
Modern material science doesn't acknowledge anything that can't be
measured, quantified, catalogued and indexed.
But on the other hand we have many inventions that become classified
due to national security reasons.
It is reasonable to assume that the reason homeopathy can't be
explained is because it belongs to a brand of science that is
classified. In other words, it is based on vibrational medicine.

Carole
http://www.cellsalts.net

Old December 15th 06, 01:04 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Mark Probert

carole wrote:
JOHN wrote:
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of this
age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr. Charles
Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

How does homeopathy work? ... that is the question.
Modern material science doesn't acknowledge anything that can't be
measured, quantified, catalogued and indexed.
But on the other hand we have many inventions that become classified
due to national security reasons.
It is reasonable to assume that the reason homeopathy can't be
explained is because it belongs to a brand of science that is
classified. In other words, it is based on vibrational medicine.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm

Reminds me of an old Howard Stern routine....

Old December 15th 06, 03:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
vernon

vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.
Who just got out of jail......

Yeh, I know, that's why his name came to mind.

Proves what "Dr" or "MD" means.

No, it does not. Most doctors that I read at the time that
Jack-the-Dripper was killing people were sickened by what he was doing. I
do not recall anyone in these groups supporting his actions.

Yes, just individuals, title or not, reacting.

Old December 15th 06, 03:47 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jeff

"carole" wrote in message
oups.com...

JOHN wrote:
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this
age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr. Charles
Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

How does homeopathy work? ... that is the question.

Easy. It doesn't work.

Or, it is called the placebo effect.

Modern material science doesn't acknowledge anything that can't be
measured, quantified, catalogued and indexed.

Dah!

If homeopathy had a benefit (other than to the pocketbooks of the
practioners), you would be able to measure the benefit.

But on the other hand we have many inventions that become classified
due to national security reasons.

So what?

It is reasonable to assume that the reason homeopathy can't be
explained is because it belongs to a brand of science that is
classified. In other words, it is based on vibrational medicine.

Actually, homeopathy has been explained. It is total rubbish.

I do have to thank you for the laughs, though. I have not dropped to the
floor laughing so hard in a good long time. Being classified, but based on
vibrational medicine? Priceless.

Carole
http://www.cellsalts.net

This is funny, too.

"Conventional medicine tends to rely more on pharmaceutical treatments."
Conventional medicine relies on evidence, not conjecture.

I like the table about the different letters of cell salts. When is erupting
teeth a disease? And what is biliousness? And sense when is calcium
absorption a symptom?

You should try becoming a clown.

Jeff

Old December 15th 06, 03:49 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Peter Bowditch

vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Who just got out of jail......

Why on Earth did Jan post this non-comment?

Still -

KACHING!! another $1 for ACAHF.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old December 15th 06, 03:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Peter Bowditch

vernon wrote:
"JOHN" wrote in message
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

"Some people need help dieing."
DOCTOR Kevorkian.

Who just got out of jail......

Mark posts off the top of his head............

http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter...2008364&page=1

he is not eligible for parole until June 1, 2007.

Sorry - it looks like Jan made a mistake and hit the Return button too
soon when she posted an empty reply to this thread. She will now get a
free KACHING!!.
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old December 15th 06, 07:30 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Robert

"carole" wrote in message
oups.com...

JOHN wrote:
"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of

this
age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr. Charles
Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

How does homeopathy work? ... that is the question.
Modern material science doesn't acknowledge anything that can't be
measured, quantified, catalogued and indexed.
But on the other hand we have many inventions that become classified
due to national security reasons.
It is reasonable to assume that the reason homeopathy can't be
explained is because it belongs to a brand of science that is
classified. In other words, it is based on vibrational medicine.

Carole
http://www.cellsalts.net

Those doctors in the 1700's really were ahead of their time.

Old December 15th 06, 08:48 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
JohnDoe

JOHN wrote:

"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of this
age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr. Charles
Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

What age are we talking about? The 1800's ?
Old December 15th 06, 01:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Jeff

"JohnDoe" wrote in message
. ..
JOHN wrote:

"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of
this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr.
Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

What age are we talking about? The 1800's ?

There was a homeopathic medical school named after Hahnemann in
Philadelphia. Even it switched to allopathy, although I think it still had a
homeopathy course in the 50s or 60s.