Mrly likes Searching back..........

Old October 6th 06, 06:36 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default Mrly likes Searching back..........

(Myrl Jeffcoat as Will Ketcher from the archives she loves to talk
about.)

From: Will Ketcher - view profile
Date: Wed, Nov 19 2003 2:07 am
Email: (Will Ketcher)
Groups: alt.support.breast-implant

Ms Weedkiller--I think you are the most cool thing present on this
board. I am turned on by your delightful presence--If you should ever
become a widow -- or available for companionship -- I would love to be
your gentleman. You are a most special person. I say that with the
most respectful admiration.

Your Admirer--
Will Ketcher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myrl Jeffcoat as Myrl Jeffcoat from the archives she loves to talk
about ...

"I must admit however, I am a Rev. Cathy Credulous "wannabe," and
wouldbe happy to call "her" work my own!"

Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat, September 1, 2001

NANA. . .That is toooooo funny for words. I'm on the floor laughing!
Thanks for being precious you!

Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat, October 18, 2003

What is 1000% fact is that Willa Nidiffer aka Cathy Credulous aka
Nanaweedkiller works directly promoting quackwatch and the
healthfrauds.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...weedkiller.htm
Old October 6th 06, 06:39 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

What was most interesting about that fake NY resolution, is that far
from ignoring me, she began to email posters with her vile libel and
deluded fantasies about me.

She couldn't even stop ... even though she had made her pledge to
their leader, Andrew M Langer of the Rag-tag Posse.

Funny how those names from there keep popping up!

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
Old October 6th 06, 07:26 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Myrl

One thing for certain. . .I'm no Ilena Rosenthal wannabee!

Old October 6th 06, 07:32 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Myrl

Ilena Rose wrote:
What was most interesting about that fake NY resolution, is that far
from ignoring me, she began to email posters with her vile libel and
deluded fantasies about me.

She couldn't even stop ... even though she had made her pledge to
their leader, Andrew M Langer of the Rag-tag Posse.

Funny how those names from there keep popping up!

The resolution was honored 100%. It called for a duration of 30 days,
I made it past 60 days. Ilena harps on the fact there was a PRIVATE
email trail between myself and another individual, who had began the
correspondence with an attack on me. I responded privately, not on
this newsgroup. There absolutely was no other posters involved.

Ironically, the email correspondence was from the same individual, who
had also told me that Ilena Rosenthal often treats contributions to her
organization as "gifts."

The woman is known in the breast implant community to be a trouble
maker, and a two faced, back stabber. Her name won't be posted in this
message, to protect the guilty!

Old October 6th 06, 07:35 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"Myrl" wrote in message
ups.com...
One thing for certain. . .I'm no Ilena Rosenthal wannabee!

*In your opinion*.

The FACTS are both YOU and Mark Probert are clearly liars and harassers.

One thing you are is not wise, or a group leader.

Old October 6th 06, 02:27 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Coleah

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
om...

"Myrl" wrote in message
ups.com...
One thing for certain. . .I'm no Ilena Rosenthal wannabee!

*In your opinion*.

The FACTS are both YOU and Mark Probert are clearly liars and harassers.

One thing you are is not wise, or a group leader.

And YOU, Jan Drew, are NO Christian!

Old October 6th 06, 04:47 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Myrl ... yes you indeed "have a life" ... an despicable liar and
apparently so sexually frustrated, your project your deviant fantasies
on to me.

You don disguises as a Man and drool over Willa Nidffer as "Will
Ketcher" ... hasass and libel and repost libel ... and then get caught
with your jock strap around your ankles.

Much of YOUR LIFE involves attempting to rewrite history and destroy
mine.

Even for you, your defamatory, disgusting, lie filled rant about
Rogene Schorer ... an extremely beloved and respected advocate for
women and their children harmed by breast implants, goes beyond even
YOUR level of deceit.

Backstabber you call her? You are describing yourself ... I have known
Rogene for years ... and for you to post your lies as facts will come
back to haunt you, Myrl "Will Ketcher" Jeffcoat.

She is the ONE brave enough to post your libelous message ... and take
the heat from your hatred and submissision to Andrew Langer and the
rest of the Rag-tag Posse / junkscience propaganda team.

It was just 2 weeks into your solemn oath to your leader, Andrew M
Langer, that you harassed Rogene with a series of your hate emails.
You couldn't hold back for even one month ... regardless of your
jibberish about what "ignoring me" means to you.

You and Langer can claim that sending libelous emails about me is
included in "ignoring me" ... you rewrite history ... now you rewrite
defintions to suit your perfidy.

How dare you attack Rogene Schorer? Your diatribe against her also
includes misquotes which your publicly corrected. You continue to
repost your version of a conversation between she and I which is
false. I report all contributions to the IRS ... your lies are just
more lies.

The ONLY times I have heard anything but absolute love and praise for
Rogene is from YOU and Coleah Penley Ayers, when she posted morphed
photos of Rogener along with mine.

Here is her posting ... I will add it to your webpage which I will
certainly update since your recent and out of control attacks on me
.... living your life as a Porno Crossdressing Libeler, Myrl "Will
Ketcher" ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MYRL JEFFCOAT ON ROGENE AND THE FAILED RESOLUTION:

The resolution was honored 100%. It called for a duration of 30 days,
I made it past 60 days. Ilena harps on the fact there was a PRIVATE
email trail between myself and another individual, who had began the
correspondence with an attack on me. I responded privately, not on
this newsgroup. There absolutely was no other posters involved.

Ironically, the email correspondence was from the same individual, who
had also told me that Ilena Rosenthal often treats contributions to
her organization as "gifts."

The woman is known in the breast implant community to be a trouble
maker, and a two faced, back stabber. Her name won't be posted in
this message, to protect the guilty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rogene ... you are one of the most wonderful people I have ever known,
loving, strong and always there to help others. Along with hundreds of
others from the Saline Support Group, I continue to pray for your
recovery from breast cancer earlier this year.

I love you and so does most everyone I've ever met who knows you.

With total love & respect
Ilena

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~From: Rogene )
Subject: I find this very troubling
Newsgroups: alt.support.breast-implant
Date: 2004-01-13 22:06:14 PST

I received a series of ugly messages today from a woman who regularly
participates on this board. The fact that this woman signed the New
Years Resolution, doesn't mean that she's going to leave Ilena alone.
She made a series of allegations about me and told me her opinion of
Ilena. Apparently she considers Ilena the devil incarnate!. . . She
suggested that, because I refuse to join the Bash-Ilena club, I am
staying with an abusive spouse or abusing my children!!! . . . She
called Ilena a psychopath. Does she
realize that accusations like these can be dangerous?

She was upset that I thanked Ilena for her work and didn't list all
the other women . . . What I said was: "Thanks to everyone who has
participated so hard for so long! . . . No single person could have
done it alone!

Without strong women like Ilena and Diana Zuckerman, Inamed would be
cheering now!" She said that women were complaining (to her) that they
had been neglected . . .

To anyone who feels overlooked, I'm sorry if you feel neglected . . .
I KNOW it took everyone! . . . Including Ilena!

Ilena continues to refer people seeking support to those who might be
able to help - just as she has for years! Many of those she helped
have stayed
around to campaign against implants or provide support themselves.

The fact that I'm not here to bash anyone (including Ilena) doesn't
make me anyone's puppet (as was alleged) . . . Nor make me a wicked
person! . . .
If I find anyone's posts repeatedly offensive, I block that poster. .
.. .

So, if someone wants to call me names, it's doubtful that I'll notice!

I'm sorry to see that this board has been trashed to the point of
uselessness. Believe it or not, this board is NOT Breast Implant
Central.

There are many other groups connecting and supporting each other. . .

Kathi has tried very hard to keep this board positive . . . But, for
whatever reason, there are people who are devoting their lives to
trashing Ilena . . .

Personally, I don't like to see Ilena fight back, but I'm not in her
shoes!

That she's stayed here after all these years of name-calling proves,
to me, that she's one tough, dedicated lady!

I could care less about how the Humantics organization was formed, or
who started it. I don't care what Dr. Zaffuto did. . . I don't care
if women who need support are strippers or hookers. . . I don't
consider this board a testing platform for moral turpitude. The ONLY
thing I am concerned about is the fact that nobody deserves to buy a
product in good faith and have their health stolen from them! The
manufacturer's agents can post whatever junk they want . . . But they
can't make a safe breast implant!

I'm wondering how many others have received this kind of trash from
women who consider themselves "supporters"? . . . I want to encourage
anyone who receives one of these poison pen letters to consider the
source, and decide for themselves.

Rogene
Old October 6th 06, 05:07 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Myrl

Ilena Rose wrote:
Myrl ... yes you indeed "have a life" ... an despicable liar and
apparently so sexually frustrated, your project your deviant fantasies
on to me.

Ilena - You have no clue about my private life, and I won't be
discussing it here to titilate you. The archives are loaded with your
sexual fantasy syntax you veneer on even the most innocent of daily
activities. Interested folks, can plug "Ilena" and "impotent" into a
Google search for a simple start. Plugging in any more words than
that, would likely blow up your computer.

Much of YOUR LIFE involves attempting to rewrite history and destroy
mine.

History about your life, and your history, can be measured by your own
words in the archives. Your own words hang you! You need no help from
me!

Even for you, your defamatory, disgusting, lie filled rant about
Rogene Schorer ... an extremely beloved and respected advocate for
women and their children harmed by breast implants, goes beyond even
YOUR level of deceit.

Well, I'm going to do something, I don't normally do. . .I have honored
the private email Rogene sent me about the "gifts" you labeled from
"contributions" to your non-profit. When it was disclosed on ASBI, she
within 48 hours did her two face shuffle, and backstabbed, to keep
herself off of your **** list. I'll post it under a seperate subject
line in a few.

Backstabber you call her? You are describing yourself ... I have known
Rogene for years ... and for you to post your lies as facts will come
back to haunt you, Myrl "Will Ketcher" Jeffcoat.

I don't think they will. . .and you are still speaking adamently about
things you are guessing at, and stating as fact.

She is the ONE brave enough to post your libelous message ... and take
the heat from your hatred and submissision to Andrew Langer and the
rest of the Rag-tag Posse / junkscience propaganda team.

And yes, it was Rogene, who emailed me privately at the beginning of
the Ignore Oath, and then posted it here on ASBI to say I had broken
the oath, because I had replied to her privately. The oath was for
here on ASBI ditz! It did not apply to private emails. Especially to
those I DID NOT initiate! There was absolutely NO libel in the
message.

The archives can be searched by interested parties to check the
accuracy of my claims.

Old October 6th 06, 05:07 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Coleah

"Ilena Rose" wrote in message
Myrl ... yes you indeed "have a life" ... an despicable liar and
apparently so sexually frustrated, your project your deviant fantasies
on to me.

You don disguises as a Man and drool over Willa Nidffer as "Will
Ketcher" ... hasass and libel and repost libel ... and then get caught
with your jock strap around your ankles.

Much of YOUR LIFE involves attempting to rewrite history and destroy
mine.

Even for you, your defamatory, disgusting, lie filled rant about
Rogene Schorer ... an extremely beloved and respected advocate for
women and their children harmed by breast implants, goes beyond even
YOUR level of deceit.

Oh that is really rich, Ilena! Myrl did not use Rogene's name purposely,
but you have no problem broadcasting it. You really enjoy 'using'
people for your own purposes.

Backstabber you call her? You are describing yourself ... I have known
Rogene for years ... and for you to post your lies as facts will come
back to haunt you, Myrl "Will Ketcher" Jeffcoat.

She is the ONE brave enough to post your libelous message ... and take
the heat from your hatred and submissision to Andrew Langer and the
rest of the Rag-tag Posse / junkscience propaganda team.

Ah, yes....good 'ole Rogene. She most certainly has been a backstabber.
Even I can attest to that. When she sent me a private email, I responded
with my 'personal' reply to her, for her eyes only. I specifically asked
her not to share my email with you. Well Toots, within minutes YOU
had my entire email posted verbatim on alt.support.breast-implant !!

So much for the trustability of Rogene Schorer! Obviously she
has done the same behavior with others. You make a great team.

Old October 6th 06, 05:13 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

More correcting the lies of Myrl "Will Ketcher" Jeffcoat

Date: Tues, Apr 9 2002 10:53 pm
Email: "Rogene"
Groups: alt.support.breast-implant

Myrl,

You have twisted what I told you around until it is unrecognizable to
me.

I have not attacked you personally . . . I don't intend to do so. It
makes me very sad to see what is happening. I still don't understand
why you are acting this way.

I have stated that anyone could gift Ilena (at least up to $10,000),
and she is not required by IRS to report it. Anyone who wants to give
Ilena a gift, or donation, may do so. It's strictly voluntary . . . .
The only complaints we hear are from those who want to get rid of her.

I stand behind Ilena's refusal to disclose who gifts her, or who makes
donations to her foundation. It's no ones business, except hers and
the person making the gift or donation. Some people do not want their
name publicized in connection with a controversial issue.

Why does anyone care? What difference does it make? \

It's plain and simple. Ilena is responsible to the IRS for reporting
her income - she need not report gifts. . . If she is not operating
within the law, she will have to answer to the IRS.

Meanwhile, I intend to mind my own business!

Personally, I'd be happy if she received a million bucks! She's worth
that, and more!

I'm sure those backing the distracters on this board would give that
much to get rid of her!

Rogene

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Ilena
I have deposited all gifts and donations made out to me or to the
Humantics Foundation into the Humantics Foundation bank account and
reported them to the IRS.

Thanks for clarifying, Rogene ... I doubted that Myrl's rendition was
accurate.

She has further made false accusations claiming Martha Murdock gave me
$2500 and paid for my trips to Dallas and to the IOM.

When asked to show evidence, she had none, and Martha hides like a
coward behind Myrl who has apparently become the Spokeswoman for
Martha.

She has posted other lies claiming I was paid for working on AB 1609

misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 October 19th 05 05:36 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 February 28th 05 05:26 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 July 29th 04 05:16 AM
I threw my back out! Jill Pregnancy 15 July 21st 04 05:10 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 December 15th 03 09:42 AM