MP wants Family Court lie detector tests

Old August 18th 07, 06:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

Default MP wants Family Court lie detector tests

On Aug 17, 2:36 am, "Avenger" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

AN MP has called for compulsory lie detector tests for parents facing
the Family Law Court.

South Australian independent MP Ann Bressington says current family
law is a divisive "cash cow" that harms those it aims to protect -
children.

It is a "cash cow" in the USA also, but the BENEFICIARIES
have more success with bamboozling the public
using Public Relations, demagoguery and spin doctors.

"There is no recognition of perjury. A man or a woman can go into a
Family Law Court and lie about the conduct of their partner and it can
be proven to be false but there is no course of action that's taken,"
Ms Bressington said.

Ms Bressington said the family law system was biased against men, but
children suffered too.

"On top of the dysfunctional family law system we have a corrupted
child protection agency.," she said.

If they hooked Child Protective Services caseworkers up to
lie detectors and mandated prosecution of knowing perjury, they'd
have to build much larger prisons, there would be no caseworkers
outside of prison.

I'd rather we just inflict the caseworkers upon Afghanistan.
The Taliban wouldn't know what hit them.

Old August 18th 07, 10:02 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
firemonkey

On Aug 18, 12:16 pm, Greegor wrote:
On Aug 17, 2:36 am, "Avenger" wrote:

wrote in message

roups.com...

[...]

Just think greg, when you got caught, if they would of gave you a
court ordered lie detector test, you'd be in prison with your
boyfriend(s).

Firemonkey

Old August 19th 07, 06:29 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

Firemonkey wrote
Just think greg, when you got caught, if they would of gave you a
court ordered lie detector test, you'd be in prison with your
boyfriend(s).

That would be GREAT news for the caseworker who
fabricated a fictional ""Sex Abuse History"" and swore
to it to make a case. PERJURY
(His face turned pink when he was on the witness
stand in 2006 acknowledging that it was not true.)

It would have also cheered up the malicious caseworker
who committed PERJURY by testifying that I had sent her
a threatening e-mail, yet she could not produce it and
there was absolutely no record of it in the quarterly
reports or paperwork.

Someday I might be taking a Lie Detector Test
to bolster a civil suit against the bad actors in the
state agency.

I am not gay, but it's funny that you would attempt
a gay slur, Firemonkey, considering that your
CPS "system suck" buddies are devoutly pro-gay.

Previously you called me a "pussy" which seemed
like a strange comment from a female.
You and your allies also argued that it was not a gay slur.

How's that going to work this time Firemonkey?

Greg Hanson
Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Old August 19th 07, 01:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
firemonkey

On Aug 19, 12:29 am, Greegor wrote:
Firemonkey wrote

[...]

I don't know greg, you tell me.

You've had 6 years to take a lie detector test, why haven't you?

Old August 19th 07, 02:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
firemonkey

Default What makes greg a pussy?

[...]

1. You abuse and molest little girls.
2. You beat women.
3. You are unable to support yourself.
4. You attack parents and perfect strangers for no other reason that
they have a different opinion than you.
5. Every word out of your mouth is a lie.
6. You commit internet crimes, ie. putting virus's on peoples
computers, incessantly ping to throw people off line.
7. You best buddy who you defend at all cost is a fraud and a con man.

I know I've missed some but there are just so many things that qualify
you as a pussy.

LOL

greg, you are a pussy and that you have never heard a woman call a man
a pussy doesn't surprise me. You spend your time with weak women who
give up their only child for you. I suppose those types of women are
all you can handle. Tisk, tisk. There are alot of women out there who
would not only call you a pussy, but would kick your pussy ass if you
laid a finger on their children.

Old August 19th 07, 02:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

Default What makes buttmonkey such a bitch?

oups.com...

And what makes you such a bitch?

Old August 19th 07, 03:38 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

Default Firemonkey is Kane in drag

What makes Firemonkey such a bitch?
Firemonkey is Donald L. Fisher (Kane) in drag.

He slipped up with phrases like "little man" and
calling a male opponent "pussy".

It's Kane.

He's upset because after more than a year of
posting gratuitous profanity he got IDENTIFIED and
the best he's got on me is 11 year old misdemeanors.

So I guess the answer to why she's such a bitch
is that she is Kane. That would make most people bitchy.

Old August 19th 07, 03:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
firemonkey

On Aug 19, 8:55 am, " krp" wrote:
[...]

Not letting pussies like you and greg get away with your bull on web
sites offering help to families unfairly caught up in the system.

Firemonkey

Old August 19th 07, 04:15 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
firemonkey

Default greg whines...I am not a pussy

On Aug 19, 9:38 am, Greegor wrote:
What makes Firemonkey such a bitch?
Firemonkey is Donald L. Fisher (Kane) in drag.

He slipped up with phrases like "little man" and
calling a male opponent "pussy".

It's Kane.

He's upset because after more than a year of
posting gratuitous profanity he got IDENTIFIED and
the best he's got on me is 11 year old misdemeanors.

So I guess the answer to why she's such a bitch
is that she is Kane. That would make most people bitchy.

I am not Kane but I would be very happy to have his intellect and
commitment to others. You two together have the intellect of a rock
compared to Kane and/or Dan. And the integrity of a tape worm to boot.

And boy, there are much worse things than being a bitch. One example
is being a woman who would forsake her little girl for a wife beating
child molester. What label would you assign to a woman like that greg?
Can you imagine what the little girl was feeling and thinking as mommy
did that? Do you think that any heart break she will have in the
future will even compare to it? What do you think mommies decision has
done to her self esteem
and how do you think that will effect the way she will choose to live
her life. Not to mention her having to deal with what you did to her
when mommy left her with you for hours every day.

Old August 19th 07, 05:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

On Aug 19, 10:15 am, firemonkey wrote:
On Aug 19, 9:38 am, Greegor wrote:

What makes Firemonkey such a bitch?
Firemonkey is Donald L. Fisher (Kane) in drag.

He slipped up with phrases like "little man" and
calling a male opponent "pussy".

It's Kane.

He's upset because after more than a year of
posting gratuitous profanity he got IDENTIFIED and
the best he's got on me is 11 year old misdemeanors.

So I guess the answer to why she's such a bitch
is that she is Kane. That would make most people bitchy.

I am not Kane but I would be very happy to have his intellect and
commitment to others.

ROFL!
And you're so MODEST, that's your Megalomania Don!

You two together have the intellect of a rock
compared to Kane and/or Dan. And the integrity of a tape worm to boot.

Nice try!
Your Adam's apple is showing you perv!

And boy, there are much worse things than being a bitch. One example
is being a woman who would forsake her little girl for a wife beating
child molester. What label would you assign to a woman like that greg?
Can you imagine what the little girl was feeling and thinking as mommy
did that? Do you think that any heart break she will have in the
future will even compare to it? What do you think mommies decision has
done to her self esteem

Kane's "bedpan" psychology shines through!