Sue Larson Is Cool!!

Old April 1st 04, 06:12 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default Sue Larson Is Cool!!

Tommy wrote:

Then join us, and report everyone of his racist, death threats, and
other acts of harassment to the authorities. If enough report him, this
anoying persistant abusive "terd" will be in jail.

I doubt they will do anything.

-------------
They will even LAUGH at you, in fact.
Especially after you morons explain what YOU imagine constitute
"threats", they regard yourkind of idiots as a total waste of time.

Also, your imagination that enough of you being stupid will have
ANY more effect than merely ONE of you being stupid is truly and
hilariously precious!! When one hasn't broken the law, no
number of people wanting to pretend he did will have effect.
If you think otherwise, try it, and have them tell me about it.
I could use a laugh!

They probably have him on some type of
watch-list because he's made statements about having sex in front of his
children

--------------
I doubt it very much, they usually make themselves known if they
care at all. I was watched in the '70's for antiwar and counter-
culture activities, so I know what happens and what it feels like.

There are MILLIONS of people who scream at each other and read
naughty stories online, but there are a VERY limited number of
person-hours in the branches of govt who would be interested, and
they are spread so VERy thin, they have REAL bad guys to chase!!

- and he's also wrote sex stories about incest.

---------------
That's a myth about me, I don't know where it comes from.
Nope, never have. Wanted to, just not enough free time.
Steve
Old April 1st 04, 06:16 AM
R. Steve Walz

MIB529 wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message ...
When people come to this group asking questions she tries to help them out.
Steve Walz curses at people and calls those that disagree with him Nazi's
and zealous idiots.

FOAD Steve!!

Then join us, and report everyone of his racist,
-----------------
Ain't any, you disingenuous liar.
As soon as you even TRY to explain what I said, YOU'LL be labeled
a Racist, you ****-packing Nazi!

Actually, what you said about Hopi fertility rituals and the like
is racist. Especially since you backed up *nothing* that you said.

-------------------
I can't be a racist, there aren't any Hopi anymore.

Then explain THIS:

http://www.hopi.nsn.us

------------------
And if any of them speak ancient Hopi, I know a world of ethnologists
and liguists who want to talk to them. People can CALL themselves
ANYTHING, but the REAL Hopi society died back around 1300 AD.

death threats,
----------------
Ain't any!

No, you've just advocated programs to kill people.

------------------------
Nonsense, you liar!

All that talk about nuking people and killing people.

-----------------------------------
Programs? Nonsense. Be specific, political opinions don't count.

Of course, that's only because the FBI's more interested
in creating a ****list for Bush.

--------------------------------
Nonsense.

No, the Patriot Act defines 'terrorist' as 'whatever we damn
well mean it to say'.

-----------------
Nope.

Vote Bush for President in 2004!
-----------------------
Bush-Nazi's are so ****ing stupid you don't even know how to
spell the "TURDS" YOU ARE, you ****ing cretin!!

Godwin AGAIN!

-----------------
Won't help you, coward.

Let's see . . . "Bush-Nazi's"? Sounds Godwin to me. And nice use of
the genitive singular instead of the nominative plural there.

-----------------------------
Irrelevant, Godwin is dead. ;-
Steve
Old April 2nd 04, 08:26 AM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 2729386.4hONNkiPoM@FreeBSD:

Spider Eyes wrote:

In article ,
"Tommy" wrote:

When people come to this group asking questions she tries to help them
out. Steve Walz curses at people and calls those that disagree with him
Nazi's and zealous idiots.

FOAD Steve!!

Then join us, and report everyone of his racist, death threats, and
other acts of harassment to the authorities. If enough report him, this
anoying persistant abusive "terd" will be in jail.

I doubt they will do anything. They probably have him on some type of
watch-list because he's made statements about having sex in front of his
children - and he's also wrote sex stories about incest.

And little tommie really hopes they don't -- because if they did, his
statements about hacking computers and hate-filled rants over in
alt.revisionism might come back to haunt him in ways other than his
mommie taking his computer privileges away...