ANONYMOUS DCF PHONE CALLS

Old January 30th 06, 04:11 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default ANONYMOUS DCF PHONE CALLS

Hi everyone,
Im sure people share my views on this.Or at least I would think so.I
understand our children need to be protected. I have a wonderful adorable
five year old son who is my heart of hearts. Life without him would not be
life.
I dont think people should be allowed to make anonmyous abuse or neglect
complaints on the so called "dcf hotline". They should have to disclose
there name and whereabouts to SOMEONE!
These so called " anonmyous " people are allowed to tell dispicable lies
because they have a personal vendetta against someone. THESE PEOPLE ARE
HURTING OUR CHILDREN!!! They are potentially ripping apart families, and
starting unnecessary investigations. DCF is allowed to come into your home
and interigate families on a stupid phone call that half the time is
bogus. They invite this kind of behavior. Thats what keeps there paychecks
coming. Obviously this is personal. Its happened to me. They opened there
investigation on some ridiculous accusation someone made. Fortunately the
case was closed. But how many other people are going to have to go through
this before it stops??????? how many other families are going to be
harassed by DCF???????????
It needs to stop. Thanks for letting me vent.
(( ROSES2005 ))

Old February 1st 06, 02:22 AM posted to alt.child-support

roses2005 wrote:
Hi everyone,
Im sure people share my views on this.Or at least I would think so.I
understand our children need to be protected. I have a wonderful
adorable five year old son who is my heart of hearts. Life without
him would not be life.

Heart of hearts, LOL, yeah, my ex used to use that expression, of course
that was before she killed her two year old and herself.

Old February 8th 06, 09:10 PM posted to alt.child-support

complaints need to be made anonomously or they wont be made at all. If
I see the 6 ft 4 hillbilly mofo who used to live nearby slapping his
kid around, I need to be able to report that.

BUT, if the report had my name on it, you dont think he would come
looking for me? Peopl are a lot less likely to get involved in other
peoples problems if they have to leave your name.

So big deal, you got investigated, you were cleared, move on with your
life......

Chuck

Old February 8th 06, 09:53 PM posted to alt.child-support

wrote in message
oups.com...
complaints need to be made anonomously or they wont be made at all. If
I see the 6 ft 4 hillbilly mofo who used to live nearby slapping his
kid around, I need to be able to report that.

BUT, if the report had my name on it, you dont think he would come
looking for me? Peopl are a lot less likely to get involved in other
peoples problems if they have to leave your name.

So big deal, you got investigated, you were cleared, move on with your
life......

Chuck

===
Who are you taking to?
===

Old February 9th 06, 01:42 AM posted to alt.child-support

===
Who are you taking to?
===

the OP?

Chuck

Old February 11th 06, 07:07 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message news:XSsGf.175$Ob.65@trndny05...

wrote in message
oups.com...
complaints need to be made anonomously or they wont be made at all. If
I see the 6 ft 4 hillbilly mofo who used to live nearby slapping his
kid around, I need to be able to report that.

BUT, if the report had my name on it, you dont think he would come
looking for me? Peopl are a lot less likely to get involved in other
peoples problems if they have to leave your name.

So big deal, you got investigated, you were cleared, move on with your
life......

Chuck

===
Who are you taking to?
===

You might have, as I do, the OP in your kilfile. Which would explain why
you didn't see it.

Old February 11th 06, 07:08 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in message news:XSsGf.175$Ob.65@trndny05...

wrote in message
oups.com...
complaints need to be made anonomously or they wont be made at all. If
I see the 6 ft 4 hillbilly mofo who used to live nearby slapping his
kid around, I need to be able to report that.

BUT, if the report had my name on it, you dont think he would come
looking for me? Peopl are a lot less likely to get involved in other
peoples problems if they have to leave your name.

So big deal, you got investigated, you were cleared, move on with your
life......

Chuck

===
Who are you taking to?
===

Then again, Chuck isn't including a reference point for anyone to follow
along with the conversation either..