bedtime routine

Old May 11th 06, 04:07 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default bedtime routine

Hmmm, interesting. I almost never put them to bed separately, so I wonder
how one would feel if they went to bed without the other. My parents are
going to be watching them in a couple of weeks and I was going to tell them
to put them to bed separately (but in the same room) because I know it
stresses them out a little. But I think I will make a point of telling them
to put them to bed at the same time so it doesn't confuse them.

Leann

"Sophie" wrote in message
Leann

I often ask myself the same question. My 12 months old twins share our
bedtime routine, while my 3.5 yo is always alone with me at bedtime. Even
if I feel bad about it too, I think Cookie is right. Héloïse IS used to
having me by herself, so that would be unfair if I stopped, whereas
Caroline and Alexandre are used to sharing this moment, in fact I even
think it's part of their routine. I mean being together. I've noticed that
if one of them is late going to bed, the other doesn't sleep until both of
them are in their crib.

Sophie
Mummy to Héloïse, Caroline and Alexandre

"Leann and Donald" a écrit dans le message de news:
Za48g.40023$yU6.28855@trnddc05...
Hi. I mostly lurk, but I have a question about bedtime routines. Right
now I read my 20month old b/g twins books together on my lap and then
sing them a song before putting them to bed. Do any of you read/sing
separately, or do you do it together? I'm feeling a little bad that my 3
1/2 year old gets me all to herself before bedtime, but my twins do not.
Any suggestions..

Leann