The Runner's Physique

Old November 6th 07, 08:44 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Elflord

Default The Runner's Physique

On 2007-11-06, Charlie Pendejo wrote:
Kaz:
What I'm ``anti'' is doing a ****load of endurance exercise, and
not having anything to show for it, visually.

Like race medals and trophies?

To the extent I could give a stinky nugget about "having anything to
show for it", I guess I perceive my audience to be female. Quoting
from _The Book Of Lists #2_, copyright 1979, pg 305-6:

[snip]

As you point out, bodybuilding at least as practiced by the majority of gym
users is based on ones own delusions (and I might add insecurities) about
masculinity. Most of them have lost sight of how they are perceived by others.
In this sense, bodybuilding is somewhat auto-erotic.

Cheers,
--
Elflord
Old November 6th 07, 09:08 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Andrzej Rosa

Dnia Tue, 06 Nov 2007 o 20:09 GMT Charlie Pendejo napisał(a):
Kaz:
What I'm ``anti'' is doing a ****load of endurance exercise, and
not having anything to show for it, visually.

Like race medals and trophies?

To the extent I could give a stinky nugget about "having anything to
show for it", I guess I perceive my audience to be female. Quoting
from _The Book Of Lists #2_, copyright 1979, pg 305-6:

11 physical attributes men imagine
women admire most about them

1. muscular chest and shoulders 21%
2. muscular arms 18
3. penis 15
4. tallness 13
5. flat stomach 9
6. slimness 7
7. hair (texture, not length) 4
7. buttocks 4
7. eye 4
10. long legs 3
11. neck 2

11 physical attributes women really
admire most about men

11 "physical" attributes women say they think they should admire most
about men.

1. buttocks (usually described by women as "small and sexy") 39%
2. slimness 15
3. flat stomach 13

First three translate into "not fat", and that's it. Gals simply
couldn't spell abdominals.

4. eyes 11

Oh, sure. Eyes are so physical that it hurts.

5. long legs 6
6. tallness 5

This translates into tall.

6. hair 5

This translates into "creative" or possible "well groomed", depending
on context.

8. neck 3

Neck schmeck.

9. penis 2

Sure. No woman could possibly be so shallow as to like a dick.

10. muscular chest and shoulders 1
11. muscular arms 0

Because it looks like the guy is preoccupied with his looks, which is
very unattractive to women. It's like asking men if they like female
makeup. None will tell you that we do, but it still works.

Have a look here, where they tell what shows in real research:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physica...attractiveness

Slim waist and broad shoulders or V-shaped torso. In different places
I've found also full chest and muscular physique. Not far from what
guys try to achieve in the gym.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R
Old November 6th 07, 10:15 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Prisoner at War

On 2007-11-06, Prisoner at War wrote:

On Nov 6, 12:18 pm, TBR wrote:

I notice you weren't gender specific on the porn star part...

I notice you think gay marriage is legal....

No, that's a non-sequiter.

Cheers,
--
Elflord

Um, no it isn't.

Concentrate on the "marry" part of my statement.

Old November 6th 07, 10:18 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Prisoner at War

On Nov 6, 2:33 pm, Elflord wrote:

Not quite. If you step out of the hollywood bubble for a moment, you'll
see that "the Nerds" are doing quite well, hence have little need for
"revenge".

The so-called "nerds" have always done quite well. It's only
Hollyweird and Mad Ave that's finally started catching up, in the
'80s.

There are others however who are trying so hard to assert their masculinity,
that they've completely lost sight of how others perceive them.

Like people in a usenet ****ing contest?

There are plenty of 'em around Greenwich village who dig the bodybuilder look!

Keep working on the biceps, get a tight tee-shirt. I'd also suggest a moustache.

Funny tastes you have in women.

Cheers,
--
Elflord

Old November 6th 07, 10:37 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Elflord

On 2007-11-06, Prisoner at War wrote:
On Nov 6, 2:33 pm, Elflord wrote:

Not quite. If you step out of the hollywood bubble for a moment, you'll
see that "the Nerds" are doing quite well, hence have little need for
"revenge".

The so-called "nerds" have always done quite well. It's only
Hollyweird and Mad Ave that's finally started catching up, in the
'80s.

There are others however who are trying so hard to assert their masculinity,
that they've completely lost sight of how others perceive them.

Like people in a usenet ****ing contest?

Bwahahahah yes, that's a very good example.

but no, I'm more interested in trolling than ****ing, in this thread.

Cheers,
--
Elflord
Old November 6th 07, 11:13 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 12:51 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:
On Nov 6, 12:15 pm, TBR wrote:

Trust me, you aren't (straight). Want proof? I'll give you the
"straight or gay quiz", and I bet you don't get past the first
question. Here goes:
1) Ever been in a mans locker room, naked, with other naked men,
except in high school?
If you answered "yes", you are gay.

"Except in high school"???

It's a forced homoscene in HS, you don't have an option. If you
willingly and knowingly do it, it's because you WANT to.

Old November 6th 07, 11:13 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 12:53 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:
I notice you weren't gender specific on the porn star part...

I notice you think gay marriage is legal....

It is, here.

Old November 6th 07, 11:38 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 2:09 pm, Charlie Pendejo wrote:

I guess I perceive my audience to be female.

Someone is F'ed up.

Old November 6th 07, 11:39 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets,soc.singles
[email protected]

On Nov 6, 2:28 pm, Prisoner at War wrote:
before they
really 'fess up after a few times of sex -- they liked my
"philosophy," what I had to say about something

Did you ever wake up during one of these dreams?

Old November 6th 07, 11:43 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Actually, I'd love to marry a real money-making prostitute/porn star,

You should see my latest and greatest! 5'5, 80lbs, long black hair
down to her ass, and the tightest little beep I ever had. And
screamer? 6 blocks away... Best of all she's vietnamese, and from my
experience she only knows three words of english "oh my god", and
that's ok with me. Oh yeah, she's 18yo. Ain't no runners nailing
nuthin' like that!