Rebuttable Equal Shared Parenting Standard

Old August 24th 03, 04:54 AM
Dave

Default Rebuttable Equal Shared Parenting Standard

I applaud these men for their brave actions in hope that their actions will
restore freedom and justice to millions of children and fathers across
United States.

I suspect however that change will not occur until such men and the many
that support them will fight against this tyranny in the same manner of that
of the founding fathers that sacrificed their lives for far less.

Hooah!

Author: Ed Ward

The divorce industry makes billions on the destruction of families and
the bodies of 12,000 divorced fathers each year by unConstitutional
sole custody and psuedo joint custody farces. 15 fathers have pledged
to a hunger strike on September 25, 2003 to force address of the media
and the government. The hope is set a date for the 12,000 fathers each
year that have no way left to fight and take their lives in useless
isolated suicides each year. The hope is to give these men a reason to
live UNTIL THERE ARE ENOUGH FATHERS ON HUNGER STRIKE TO FORCE THE
MEDIA AND THE GOVERNMENT TO ADOPT CONSTITUTIONAL REBUTTABLE EQUAL
SHARED PARENTING AS THE STANDARD DIVORCE SCENERIO.

Hooray for these brave MEN. While other talk they are taking risks and
doing something to end the century of misandrist hate that has taken
over our government and destroyed our children and families.

A GOLDEN BULL AWARD is hereby awarded to HSFJ.

Bob

Ed Ward, MD
; or (edward19@ cox.net) just leave out the space
after the @
Member of FIRM in Louisiana, Founder of Hunger Strike for Justice in
USA
http://www.FIRMncp.com
Sign and distribute the petition for RESTORATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL
RIGHTS.
http://www.petitiononline.com/RitesABC/petition.html

http://www.ncfc.net
http://www.spca.org.au
http://www.ncfm.org
http://www.mens-network.org
http://www.force-la.com
http://www.jail4judges.org

Old August 24th 03, 10:01 AM
Dave

Correction to my last paragraph, as I would not want my words to mean
something I had not originally intended.

"I suspect however that if change does ever occur it will likely
unfortunately be after such men and the many
that support them fight against such tyranny in the same manner of that

Old August 25th 03, 01:48 PM
J.D. Hoeye

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:38:19 -0600, Bob wrote:

Dave wrote:
I applaud these men for their brave actions in hope that their actions=

will
restore freedom and justice to millions of children and fathers =

across
United States.
=20
I suspect however that change will not occur until such men and the =

many
that support them will fight against this tyranny in the same manner =

of that
of the founding fathers that sacrificed their lives for far less.
=20
Hooah!

Such men are few and far between today. Even men who care would rather=20
talk than take action. These brave men are to be applauded.

I notice that I have not heard a single word from the feminist=20
controlled media, CBS, FOX, NYT, CNN or any others.

Bob

what? they should attempt to make an argument where to do so makes
them out the selfish fools they are! even fools don't do that,
obviously.

=20
=20

Author: Ed Ward

[...]

JD
If the Facts Fail to Support Your Position,=20
Manipulate the Data.

Old August 25th 03, 03:33 PM
gini52

"Clark Simmons" wrote in message
What I found out a long time ago (about 15) is that a parent can be a part

of
the child's life even if the parents are thousands of miles apart.

==
Then changing custody and schools every year is totally unnecessary for both
parents to be involved.
I think you're finally coming around.
==

It's a proven fact.

==
FWIW: Facts,do not need "proven."
They are inherently proven by the fact that they are facts. Where was I?
Oh yeah, that your daughter changed homes every year *might* be a fact. That
she
was unharmed by the custodial jockeying, is nothing more than your opinion.
We have not interviewed your daughter, her mother, her teachers and her
friends
to determine whether they hold the same opinion. BTW, your real name isn't
Brian is it? You really sound like a Brian.
==
==

Old August 25th 03, 07:13 PM
Clark Simmons

Why should you complicate your life? Do what you think's best and let others do
the same?

I dealt with the public school system for the better part of my 69 years. First
as a student myself, then as a parent. My oldest son is 43. My youngest
daughter is 23.

One should do the best he/she can and go on with life.

No, my name is not Brian. It's Clark Edward Simmons, Jr as stated on my birth
certificate.

We get so soon old and so late smart. That's another fact.

--
Regards,
Clark, Still Free in Round Rock Texas USA

"gini52" wrote in message

[...]

---