Some Sanity on Merck's Gardasil from Dr. Reichman: Can a vaccine treat my existing HPV infection?

Old September 1st 07, 12:44 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,ca.politics
Ilena Rose

Default Some Sanity on Merck's Gardasil from Dr. Reichman: Can a vaccine treat my existing HPV infection?

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/

Sorry Myrl ... You lied about being Will Ketcher and you work
overtime to attempt to get people to hate me ... all for free???

You also advertise Gardasil's viewpoint ... that's all volunteer
too???

And Walmart ... scores of posts you have made advertising Walmart.

Even when you deny that you are plugging Walmart, you put an extra
plug to Warmart. It's all donation from you for them, is your story,
huh "Wil Ketcher"??

You didn't catch me, tho Myrl. I caught you hiding behind that alias
to repeat your propaganda and to bolster the Quackwatch fallen image.

Wallmart & Merck ... Two of the richest corporations in the world that
you are flacking for ... and you do it all for free???

All your websites you've made to defame me ... stalking me by. hiring
private investigators to hunt me down ... is all to "protect" the
world from Ilena Rosenthal???

Has nothing to do with my outspoken opinions about breast implants and
their dangers is your story. Just that I'm the woman in the world that
you both have made careers out of trying to harm.

http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html

No compensation to you for the thousands of ugly posts and emails you
have spread about cyberspace telling the world the identical to the
quotes absurd viewpoint about me by three men who just lost to me in
the Supreme Court of California ???

I doubt it.

Yet, if true, then they ... like Patrick O'leary bragged about using
your predecessor and how he was then done with her and wanted me to be
his "in" to the support system.

I refused ...

And now you and Coleah have done a Dick Cheney and changed your
stories 180 ... now playing with the teams with all the money.

You and Coleah both loud mouthed your outrage against O'leary when he
was outed as the president of Inamed in Ireland.

Then, flip-flop.

He's the boss and I'm the scum now.

Now ... you're in cahoots with him to hunt me down ... and you claim
it's all donation ... your cause. Get the world to hate Ilena
Rosenthal with Walmart & Gardasil and Quackwatch advertisements tagged
on for free.

Here's Cheney when he still made some sense about Iraq:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/0...1-dick-cheney/

Coleah & Myrl's 180's are reminiscent ... (and Coleah grunts like him)

Coleah on O'leary in 1999 after his outing:

COLEAH PENLEY AYER'S RELATIONSHIP TO PATRICK O'LEARY IN 2000

COLEAH PENLEY AYERS POSTED THIS MANY TIMES

Mplnt ) is a manufacturer-born entity,
who is none other than Patrick O'Leary, who until
one year ago was the President of McGhan (Ireland).
McGhan is a major manufacturer of breast implants.
Silicone in the past, and currently Saline.
In the Silicone breast implant litigation issue,
McGhan managed to ride free and was not held
accountable for it's part of damage to the victims.

[Mplnt was removed from the private email list
a while back. However, he continued to post
his pro-silicone opinions on the newsgroup,
backed by Susan Schaezler who repeatedly
reassured us that he was a "good guy" just
trying to give us "objective" information.]

Susan Schaezler ) represents
herself as a breast implanted person, who organized
a private support group, and allowed "mplnt" as
part of the membership. Although she knew the
manufacturing background of "mplnt," she refused
to disclose it to the victims, allowing personal
information potentially beneficial to the manufacturing
interests involved in breast implant litigation.
She was the vehicle for allowing the fox into the hen
house."

COLEAH'S RELATIONSHIP TO O'LEARY IN 2004

From: "coleah"
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:36:13 -0700
Subject: [SBIPrivateClub] FW: Search for Ilena Rosenthal

Okay, we're getting close to finding Ilena. This email is going out to
everyone who has held an interest in locating Ilena.

The private investigator is lined up and there are just a few details
to work out.

To cover the group's desire for the investigation, Patrick's judgment
will be the legal justification for looking her and her bank accounts
and balances.

I told Patrick that we didn't expect him to pay for all this, because
it is our idea and we need him as a legal excuse for doing a search.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Coleah.htm
www.BreastImplantAwarenes.org/Patrickoleary.htm
http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/coleah_lies.htm
http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/C...uicidelies.htm
This was posted many times by Coleah Penley Ayers ...

Then ... she tore down all her websites to help women and became
aligned with the Quackwatch Sue Team and Pat O'leary ... now of
Eurosilicone.

It is my belief, that her greed got to her and she aligned with
Patrick O'leary and Terry Polevoy ... who parades around calling
himself "Vera" ... Penley Ayers also now advertises for this
crossdresser.

Now, to use Penley Ayers words ... she herself is the "vehicle for

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...#PolevoyasVera

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old September 1st 07, 01:49 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,ca.politics
Mark Probert

Ilena Rose wrote:
Great points Vince ... thank you so much.

And Probert ... sorry, your gal Myrl has trivialized and even played
the "it's anything but the vaccine" killing these young people.

She has not trivialized the deaths, just the logic jumping efforts
inferring that there is a causal relationship between the vaccine and
those deaths.

There needs to be actual proof...not just chronological sequencing.
Old September 1st 07, 01:54 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,ca.politics
Myrl

For the FACTS and the TRUTH, surrounding Ilena Rosenthal, and her
working in the capacity of an Internet Rodeo Clown, please visit:

http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Read it and Weap!

Old September 1st 07, 02:04 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,ca.politics
Coleah

On Aug 31, 6:44 pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
Usually when Ilena Rosenthal begins rambling, raving, flipping and
flopping like this from one thought to another thought which races
inside her 90 MPH twirling head (yes, just like Linda Blair).....stand
back away from your monitor folks, cause she's going to spew!!! (I
strongly suspect she's doing some mind altering substance to enhance
her experience of her 'life in paradise' (as she referred to it).

I've said this before and I'll say it again, if I (and Myrl) were the
only women Ilena Rosenthal has had ....um, 'conflicts with..... that would
be one thing. The fact that we are but two of dozens and dozens
speaks for itself. And that is just the 'women'. The laundry list of
men she thinks she has all figured out to villanize is perhaps even
longer.

Don't ever forget Ilena, that I was totally taken aback when my email
flooded with messages about how you'd put up a ****-list webpage about
me. I laughed. I honestly thought they were joking. Because I had
my own POV on military/politics and I asked about your hatred for a
poster, 'you' decided to declare war on me. You put ME on your 'Mine
Enemies' list.

Yes, people started seeing the writing on the wall about you after
that. Especially when you spread rumors, contacted other support
leaders saying that I was some kind of a secret agent for some wacko
cartels which was somehow supposed to be a direct affront to breast
implant women.

So to sum up.....YOU declared war, and now you whine about it. All that
this former U.S. Woman Marine can remind you of, is..... "if you *F*
with the bull, you're going to get the horn."

Here endeth the lesson.