origins of polio

Old December 21st 07, 06:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

Default origins of polio

In article ,
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
gy.net...
In article ,
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

"Vaccine-man" wrote in message
On Dec 5, 3:55 pm, Yuri "Move the Goalposts" Kuchinsky wrote:

Perhaps it was the tooth fairy that caused the increase.

Could be. You AVW's seem to believe anything.

The test does not find HIV.

No, but it does test for its surrogates; HIV antibodies or viral RNA.
In those studies where virus isolation was done, it's usually found.

There's no isolated HIV.

There are some claimants to be "isolated HIV", but they are just
laughable...

No, what is laughable is your colossal ignorance.

HIV has indeed been isolated -- that's why we now have phylogenetic
trees of it. You need the virus in order to sequence it.

You really need to stop getting your information from such unreliable
sources.

These are the scientists and doctors who don't believe that HIV exists. A
highly reliable source,

The Perth Group
http://www.theperthgroup.com/

Sorry, pal, a highly unreliable source.

That's in _your_ opionion.

What do they have, *one* virologist? Wow.

One of their members
testified in a trial in Australia that she'd be unworried about having
unprotected sex with someone who tested HIV-positive.

Would you? I sure wouldn't.

I agree with her.

Fine. I encourage you to have as much sex as possible with as many
HIV+ people as possible. Receptive anal sex, preferably. You can
drop by in five years, if you're still alive, and let us know how it
all worked out.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"[Being against Gardasil] is like being against a cure for
blindness because it'll encourage masturbation." -- Bill Maher
Old December 22nd 07, 04:30 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

In article ,
Yuri Kuchinsky wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .

"Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote:

These are the scientists and doctors who don't believe that HIV exists.
highly reliable source,

The Perth Group
http://www.theperthgroup.com/

I assume that you think that this group of deniers is reliable because
they agree with you.

They are neither reliable nor right.

If HIV doesn't exist, what are the "sequences" that are mentioned at
http://www.hiv.lanl.gov/content/index ?

Since HIV has never been reliably isolated, these "sequences" are as good
as
mud.

****, you're dense.

Either that or you simply will not and can not see evidence.

Try to answer my question. What are the gene sequences if they are
not HIV?

Someone just made them up!

All those different labs. Sure.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
Old December 22nd 07, 11:46 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
David Wright

"Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote:

These are the scientists and doctors who don't believe that HIV exists.
highly reliable source,

The Perth Group
http://www.theperthgroup.com/

I assume that you think that this group of deniers is reliable because
they agree with you.

They are neither reliable nor right.

If HIV doesn't exist, what are the "sequences" that are mentioned at
http://www.hiv.lanl.gov/content/index ?

Since HIV has never been reliably isolated, these "sequences" are as good
as
mud.

Except that HIV has been reliably isolated, and for quite some time
now, like years. The fact that you found some nutball web site that
claims otherwise does not invalidate the facts.

So where are the photos of "isolated HIV" then?

You ought to learn to use google, Yuri. It would save you so many
instances of my showing you what an idiot you are.

http://www.tulane.edu/~dmsander/Big_...y/BVretro.html

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"[Being against Gardasil] is like being against a cure for
blindness because it'll encourage masturbation." -- Bill Maher

Origins of Halloween [email protected] General 1 October 21st 07 07:43 PM
History of polio Jeff Kids Health 1 May 24th 05 01:36 AM
Polio threat Mark Kids Health 2 August 25th 04 12:25 PM
Origins of "This little Piggy" laurie General 3 January 15th 04 04:43 AM