Florida Lawmakers seek more oversight of DCF

Old August 6th 07, 08:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Did ken pangborn really buy Dan Sullivan's BUL****??

DESPERATE DANNY!!!!!!"
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 6, 6:34 am, " krp" wrote:

Getting DESPERATE DANNY??????

Not at all.

I just want to know if you bought one or more diplomas from
Shaftesbury University.

What *I* want to know is WHY did you repeatedly molest your child? "My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Danny as we all KNOW - children NEVER lie about sexual abuse. WHY did you do
it?

Old August 6th 07, 08:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Does anybody really buy Ken Pangborn's BS?

On Aug 6, 6:34 am, " krp" wrote:

Getting DESPERATE DANNY??????

Not at all.

I just want to know if you bought one or more diplomas from
Shaftesbury University.

What *I* want to know is WHY did you repeatedly molest your child? "My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

How is that credible evidence of sexual abuse?

Especially if puppet bear is poo paper or poop paper.

Did you never wipe any of your children' behinds when they were too
young to do it properly themselves?

Danny as we all KNOW - children NEVER lie about sexual abuse.

She didn't say she was abused... sexually or otherwise.

Old August 6th 07, 08:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default DAVID MOORE AND FREECYCLE

David Moore seems to have LOADS of free time on his hands, being unemployed
and all. So he's busy placing freecycle ads all over the country in my
name.. Giving my phone and my address.

There are a bunch of unhappy people. I have managed to provide them with
Davey's address and photo. Maybe Davey should send his girlfriend out to do
the shopping. I think it might not be particularly safe for Davey for a
little while.

It's not nice to **** off a bunch of "cow-punchers" Davey. A little pussy
like you doesn't present much of a challenge to them. Ooo I would NOT want
to be you!!!!

Old August 6th 07, 08:19 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Getting DESPERATE DANNY??????
Not at all.

Yeah you ARE weenie! It shows.

I just want to know if you bought one or more diplomas from
Shaftesbury University.

What *I* want to know is WHY did you repeatedly molest your child?
"My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

How is that credible evidence of sexual abuse?

Especially if puppet bear is poo paper or poop paper.

Did you never wipe any of your children' behinds when they were too
young to do it properly themselves?

It's credible Danny because all of us here KNOW that "CHILDREN NEVER
LIE" about sexual abuse!!

Sure it's toilet paper Danny. We ALL believe you!

Trying to shift the blame Danny? Why did you molest your daughter? SURE
you were just "LOVING" her, all pedophiles say that! So, tell us WHY did you
do it Danny?

Old August 6th 07, 08:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Aug 6, 2:19 pm, " krp" wrote:
[...]

getting back to you college decree's, where did you say they were from
again kennie?

Old August 6th 07, 10:51 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Does anybody really buy BUTTMONKEY'S CRAP?

"firemonkey" wrote in message
oups.com...

What *I* want to know is WHY did you repeatedly molest your child?
"My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
How is that credible evidence of sexual abuse?
Especially if puppet bear is poo paper or poop paper.

Did you never wipe any of your children' behinds when they were too
young to do it properly themselves?

It's credible Danny because all of us here KNOW that "CHILDREN NEVER
LIE" about sexual abuse!!

Sure it's toilet paper Danny. We ALL believe you!

Trying to shift the blame Danny? Why did you molest your daughter?
SURE
you were just "LOVING" her, all pedophiles say that! So, tell us WHY did
you
do it Danny?

getting back to you college decree's, where did you say they were from
again kennie?

BUTTMONKEY to the defense. WHY did Danny molest his daughter?

Old August 6th 07, 10:58 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Does anybody really buy DAVID MOORE'S BS?

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Getting DESPERATE DANNY??????
Not at all.

Yeah you ARE weenie! It shows.

[...]

He'll never answer this question. Notice how he snips it whenever someone
asks it?

Fortunately, he doesn't need to answer it...the answer is already provided
for him, at:

Davey aren't you worried that some of your victims you are sending on
fools errands might find you?

Old August 6th 07, 11:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet." CPS FOUNDED DAN FOR IT!

Dave, Why don't you post a link to Megan's Myspace?
Why did you refer to it so much yet not post it?

Old August 6th 07, 11:29 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Aug 6, 5:07 pm, Greegor wrote:
Dave, Why don't you post a link to Megan's Myspace?
Why did you refer to it so much yet not post it?

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007 11:11:19 -0700, Greegor
wrote:

Did you buy your little girl sneakers Dan?

I suggest you ask all the father's in the ng and beyond, that
question, Greg.

Do you ADMIT you touched your little girl in the bathroom?

I suggest you ask all the father's in the ng and beyond, that
question, Greg.

Why were you in the bathroom when your little girl was in there Dan?

I suggest you ask all the father's in the ng and beyond, that
question, Greg.

Did you put your hands on her?

I suggest you ask all the real father's in the ng and beyond, that
question, Greg.

You, of course, may pass on the questions, because the little girl in
question was not your child. Any question?

See how silly your questions are?

After all, you hold that those that haven't had children shouldn't be
able to work with those that have.

Next you'll be claiming you can't be psychologically evaluated by
anyone but a certified nutcase.

Old August 6th 07, 11:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

Default Does anybody really buy DAVID MOORE'S BS? Yes we do, not bull**** at all

On Aug 6, 4:58 pm, " krp" wrote:
"freedom" wrote in message