Florida Lawmakers seek more oversight of DCF

Old August 8th 07, 12:41 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Does anybody really buy the info on ken pangborn''s websites - NFW!

On Aug 7, 4:13 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:02 pm, " krp" wrote:

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

ups.com...

Isn't it FUNNY - - - Kane gets his ass handed to him on Bowlby
and
Cuba - and retires from the game - Dan takes over and gets HIS ass
handed
him
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah Danny it's funny.

Have you counted how many posts of mine make a fool of you and your
websites?

Dan - really? Why did you molest your daughter???
I didn't... as evidenced by my having no CPS finding against me, no
criminal charges, and by the Judge throwing the petition out of Court!

Sure you did. She said so CLEARLY and ALL of us here KNOW that
children
NEVER LIE!

You can explain, kenny boy, why the copy on your websites appears to
be written by someone with less than a high school education.

In your OPINION Danny.

I'm thinking about putting up my own website about the A-Team and KRP
consulting websites so your potential clients can read an accurate and
true critique.

Oh PLEASE little Danny. Are YOU on welfare too or would you happen to
have some assets I can take from you? Here's a hint Danny, take this from
years of experience. Whatever I may say about Moore - having dealt with
you
both, they'd have to give Moore a lobotomy and throw away the 3/4ths of
the
brain for you to be in his league. YOU are just an arrogant prikkk who
THINK
he knows it all. Moore actually HAS a brain.
Then why didn't you hire him to write the copy for your websites?

He would have been better than YOU Danny! Here's a clue. Some of the
text was written by LAWYERS (plural) some by psychologists and professors
at MAJOR US universities.

What a crock.

BUT I am not at all surprised that you think YOU
are better! Not in the slightest Danny.

I didn't claim to be better.

But bull **** is easily recognized in every paragraph of both of your
websites.

That's what my website about you, the A-Team and krp consulting will
demonstrate.

Like the posts I've been making on asCPS about you that you've been
ignoring.

I'm going to start off with them and work my way through everything
you say and claim.

Line by line.

And you can disagree with what I post, but I'll just be asking
questions.

Like "What are the names of the colleges Ken got his BA and MS degrees
from?"

"Why won't he say?"

I've been asking you questions Dan!
Why haven't you been answering?

Why did you touch your little girl in the bathroom?

Why were you in the bathroom when your little girl was in there?

"Why doesn't this sentence make sense?"

"Doesn't ken know that "a insight" is grammatically incorrect?"

Sound like fun????

Sound like it'll cost you clients and MONEY?????

One can only hope.

Old August 8th 07, 12:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 7, 5:02 pm, " krp" wrote:

[...]

And?

Why haven't you been answering?

Did I miss some?

Old August 8th 07, 02:03 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

On Aug 7, 5:02 pm, " krp" wrote:

[...]

David, I read NFW! in your title and have been in hysterics, I don't
know why, maybe the Long Island ice tea I had before dinner. My chest
hurts from laughing. It's a keeper.

NFW! Firemonkey

Old August 8th 07, 02:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

ups.com...

On Aug 7, 5:02 pm, " krp" wrote:

[...]

My name is Dan... from Lung Giland

Old August 8th 07, 06:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Does anybody really buy the crappy info on ken pangborn''s websites??? Not unless they're brain dead.

DAVEY MOORE ALL WORRIED NOW AND TAKING IT OUT ON KIDS AGAIN
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

I can't tell you how bad I'll feel if what I do costs you clients...
and of course MONEY!!!!!

I'll be happy to link your site. Also, if you wish to do this, be advised
that Ken will attempt to threaten and bully your web host.

Hey Davey - I hear you are REALLY ****ED and doing your USUAL - -
taking it out on KIDS again! Does that put hair on your chest Davey?
Make you feel like a "MAN" to blame a kid????? You have NO idea who is
feeding me info on you. GO NUTS little monkey! Oh I am having some fun
knowing you are squirming Davey. Loved your calls this morning. So you
think that your THREATS of using your VOIP to forge my caller -ID will work
Davey? Think you can fool the cops and ambulance people etc? Sorry Moore it
won't work!

Old August 8th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Does anybody really buy the crappy info on david moore's website??? Not unless they're brain dead.

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

If you like, we can even have contests to see which of our sites can get
the best placement in the search engines, and which of us puts the biggest
dent in his pocketbook. It would be win/win!

Yeah Davey SO YOU THINK!

Old August 8th 07, 06:29 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ps.com...

He would have been better than YOU Danny! Here's a clue. Some of the
text was written by LAWYERS (plural) some by psychologists and
professors
at MAJOR US universities.

What a crock.

So **YOU* the GREAT Dan Sullivan claim.

BUT I am not at all surprised that you think YOU
are better! Not in the slightest Danny.

I didn't claim to be better.

Oh really? If you are able to "critique" it that IS a claim of being
better.

But bull **** is easily recognized in every paragraph of both of your
websites.

That's what my website about you, the A-Team and krp consulting will
demonstrate.

Like I said Moore is indigent, how about you? OR - are you going to be
an anonymous twerp too?

Old August 8th 07, 10:04 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Does anybody really buy the info on ken pangborn''s websites - YES!

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

He would have been better than YOU Danny! Here's a clue. Some of
the
text was written by LAWYERS (plural) some by psychologists and
professors
at MAJOR US universities.

What a crock.

So **YOU* the GREAT Dan Sullivan claim.

BUT I am not at all surprised that you think YOU
are better! Not in the slightest Danny.

I didn't claim to be better.

Oh really? If you are able to "critique" it that IS a claim of being
better.

No, it's not.

Oh come-on dimwit. Of course it is.

But bull **** is easily recognized in every paragraph of both of your
websites.

That's what my website about you, the A-Team and krp consulting will
demonstrate.

HA HA..