To Catch a Predator (Dateline)

Old March 3rd 07, 11:51 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default To Catch a Predator (Dateline)

On Feb 26, 6:50 pm, "0:-" wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Why do you people think the kids these pervs solicit aren't horny?

Why do you hide the actual comments you are responding to?

I'm a malicious attribution aborter! ROFL! You're so anal!

The simulated "child" lure in this story certainly does not
pretend to be disinterested!

How do you know that?

It was on Tee Vee Don!

And children can be very interested in the mystery
of sex without being sexually aroused, Greg.

Got some citations on that?

And what has the child's stimulated state, even if
they ARE aroused have to do with legitimizing predators behavior?

You read ALL OF THAT into mentioning that teens are horny??

Or weren't you trying to legitimize it by blaming the victim -- again?

Calling teens horny is blaming them? How so?

Remember the ""teen"" lure is ON THE INTERNET and is
arranging to have this perv show up at their house
while the folks are away.

And of course this equates with forgiveness for the perp, right?

Perhaps you should take your psych meds!

I mean if a teen age girl came on to you and you had
sex with her you wouldn't be guilty of anything, but
the girl would, right?

I never said that the horny teens nullify the pervs crime.
BUT to completely IGNORE the pervy teens ""illness""
is a great disservice to them isn't it?

They are even telling the perps to bring along things
like liquor and condoms.

Are they? No matter what a "skank" a teenage girl, or boy, might be,
Greg, that would not excuse you having sex with them because they
invited you.

When you get caught having sex with your dogs, Donald, make
sure to tell everybody the dogs wanted it.

I have not proposed any mitigation for the pervs in this sting.
You keep criticizing me for something I never said.
When you fabricate supposed arguments or statements
from your opponent do you think you are witty?

I do say that those teens who choose to play the
"jailbait" game need some serious THERAPY.
It might even save their lives.

Hey, nice try at the spin!

Hey! Nice try at blaming the victim, again.

I proposed NO MITIGATION for the pervs.
I only proposed THERAPY for teens who
are found playing at the "jailbait" game over and over.

If some 16 year old wants to "date" some guy
who's 30 years old, don't you think she needs
some serious THERAPY or would you EMPOWER
such a 16 year old to do that kind of stuff over
and over again completely unchecked?

The hardened 14 year old hookers I saw sickened me.
Ironically some of their biggest customers were cops.

Somebody who doesn't know you four are all
part of a functioning "pack" might even buy it!

Missing your buddies, are you?

Did you really think your numbers would enable
you to dance away from the concept that
teenagers are horny?

On the contrary. Not only do we KNOW they are, a good deal of the time,
but we KNOW that pervs like you know that too, Greg, and take advantage
of it.

Except for your twist of falsely accusing ME, your statement
is basically STOLEN from what I said, that the pervs are
looking for horny teenagers.

How is it that when YOU say it, that you're not ""blaming the victim""
but when I said the exact same thing (in passing!) you and your
pack all rallied around to accuse me of blaming the victim?

How is that?? smirk

You, of course, control yourself and wouldn't think of doing that, right?

An amazing number of the pervs getting caught
in this sting are already KNOWN child molesters,
a few even fell for the very same sting twice!

Which kind of goes of target here for your claim, doesn't it, Greg?

Could you please decode this gibberish?

And the proof of them being pervs is not the
substandard sort of witch hunt that CPS agencies use either.

Please explain.

CRIMINAL, not "Kangaroo Court".

Simply mentioning that the pervs are seeking
"horny teenagers" became the center of your spin machine?

Well, it's hardly a spin machine if it's true, Greg. It's just a fact.

Yes, a fact I mentioned only in passing, but you and
your pack of hyenas have twisted desperately to complain
and make false accusations of me. You are truly sick.

Do you think pervs are looking for NON-horny teens? What would be the point?

If you knew this subject you'd know that pervs cultivate both the
curiosity and the natural hormonal state of youth.

A lot of teen culture about sex now is sick to say the least.
Teens level of sexual experience leaves little ""curiosity"" today.
Many do stuff at 13 I never even imagined until I was 18.
They're crass to the point of being rediculous.

Did you see and hear how the decoys set up these meetings?
To deny the inherent horny nature of most teens is rediculous.

Who's denying that?

You and your folks made a BIG stink about
what you now have asserted yourself!

Is THAT why you aborted the attributed remarks
of other posters...so you could make bogus claims?

Show where any one of us has claimed teens aren't horny.

Several of your pack, including YOU, posed as
if the mere mention of what you now have asserted
yourself was a mitigation for the pervs or a case
of blaming the victim.
As you said (about horny teenagers) it's just a fact.

Here's what the three of us wrote...now SHOW US WHERE WE CLAIMED TEENS
AREN'T HORNY, STUPID.

Firemonkey:
Greg Hanson form Cedar Rapids, Iowa wrote:

"Is it possible that psychologists and CPS caseworkers
use their special access to kids and so don't need to
solicit through the Internet for horny kids to molest? "

Spoken like a true pedophile!!

HERE!

Do you realize that sex crime law
inforcement have heard this or statements similiar to in from every
cheesy perp they lock up?

HERE!
Its a huge red flag.

HERE!

You have no soul. You
are evil.

HERE!

What you missed, and want so badly for US to forget, was the point Dan
made.....teens that cruise the net looking for partners ARE NOT LOOKING
FOR ADULTS...THEY ARE LOOKING FOR OTHER TEENS.

Most, not all! And even those are so crass it's SAD.
Many are doing stuff long before they develop any natural interest.
Having sex at 13 is just another form of keeping up with the Joneses.

Now a prostitute that was a teen might do it, but that's another story
entirely.

Is it really?
In the current teen culture, being a whore SCORES YOU POINTS!

It's not something shunned or disdained, but CELEBRATED!

NO ONE CLAIMS TEENS ARE HORNY you lying little git.

I did and now Kane has also.
But his assertion of the exact same fact is ""special"".

I hope these stings nail these real pervs with
serious felony charges.

Are you suggesting that some of those caught in the stings were not
"real" pervs?

No. What mental malfunction gave you that idea?

Or that the operators claimed to be adults looking for a good time?

No. The operators of the sting posed as (whaddya know!) HORNY TEENS!

But who started this myth that teenagers aren't horny??

You, you stupid GIT.

Nah, I mentioned that simple little fact and your whole hyena pack
became all OBSESSED about slamming me for saying it!

And Liar, and fool, and little thug.

Donald L. Fisher, former Oregon caseworker, describing himself?

Just like you claimed that I claimed to have worked with the "Andrews"
of Andrews AFB when YOU created that by USING AN OBVIOUSLY forged post
for your "information."

And the aircraft ID silhouette cards?
Was that you or your doppleganger Commander McBrag?

You are a liar, a fool and a little thug, thug.

Coming from a former Oregon CPS caseworker your words are joy!

You and Doan, and Ken and the like want to wallow in a pigsty of lies
and deception.

Go for the PATHOS! No narcissism there, right Kane? ROFL!

Just like you are attempting yet again.

Wow. You're a mental giant aren't you?

Old March 3rd 07, 04:05 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Firemonkey

They are children, or the perp thinks they are children, period,
nothing else matters.
The perps are cruising the net for children. Period.

Old March 3rd 07, 04:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Firemonkey

Take this crap to the perv groups, you'll be accepted there, you are
not here.You disgust us all.

Old March 3rd 07, 05:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:-]

On 3 Mar 2007 03:51:13 -0800, "Greegor" wrote:

On Feb 26, 6:50 pm, "0:-" wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Why do you people think the kids these pervs solicit aren't horny?

Why do you hide the actual comments you are responding to?

I'm a malicious attribution aborter! ROFL! You're so anal!

Mmmm..Greg, it's Anal to hide information. "Anal" refers to "Anal
Retentive." Look up "retentive."

YOU withhold information, Greg, retentively.

The simulated "child" lure in this story certainly does not
pretend to be disinterested!

How do you know that?

It was on Tee Vee Don!

NO argument I see. What a small weak ego you have, boy.

And children can be very interested in the mystery
of sex without being sexually aroused, Greg.

Got some citations on that?

Hundreds. Will I share them?

No, you need to get educated. Look up the subject yourself.

And stop asking stupid questions to cover up your ignorance, bias, and
hateful nature.

And what has the child's stimulated state, even if
they ARE aroused have to do with legitimizing predators behavior?

You read ALL OF THAT into mentioning that teens are horny??

Well, it IS the subject, dummy.

You are just dodging the issue and your ignorance and bias as you've
revealed it.

It is about sexual predators, and regardless of the child's sexual
response it's the adults responsibility, not the child's.

Or weren't you trying to legitimize it by blaming the victim -- again?

Calling teens horny is blaming them? How so?

I believe I asked you a question. How is it you are unable to answer
and just turn to dodging with a question?

If that was not your point, that teens are their own problem when it
comes to sexual predators, then what was your point?

Remember the ""teen"" lure is ON THE INTERNET and is
arranging to have this perv show up at their house
while the folks are away.

And of course this equates with forgiveness for the perp, right?

Perhaps you should take your psych meds!

Perhaps you should make your position more clear.

Just what is it you are trying to say here?

That we should not snare predators until they actually go after a real
child?

What is it you are concerned about?

I mean if a teen age girl came on to you and you had
sex with her you wouldn't be guilty of anything, but
the girl would, right?

I never said that the horny teens nullify the pervs crime.

Good. It certainly appears like you may be doing so, however.

BUT to completely IGNORE the pervy teens ""illness""
is a great disservice to them isn't it?

I missed that part. Where is that being done?

This wasn't, as far as I could see, a story about "pervy teens," now
was it?

If so, point me to that part.

It seems YOU brought up the teens for some reason.

If you wish to have a discussion on the issues of teens sexual
offenders, 'pervy teens," have you have come to a fairly good source.
I worked with quite a number of them.

In every case I knew of...and I think during my career that would have
amounted to approximate 150 to 200, give or take, ages from 2 years
old (yes, really) to just before reaching their majority (another
population of pervs to discuss in another thread if you like) I do not
recall there ever being a case where ADULTS WERE NOT THE INSTIGATORS
of the child's reactivity....pervy-wise. 0;]

In other words, from the little two year old that tore at every
woman's breasts that held him, to the 17.99 year old teen that was a
serial rapist of little kids (and we think a killer but the bodies
were never found) they ALL had been perpetrated against by adults or
older children when they too were little.

They are even telling the perps to bring along things
like liquor and condoms.

Are they? No matter what a "skank" a teenage girl, or boy, might be,
Greg, that would not excuse you having sex with them because they
invited you.

When you get caught having sex with your dogs, Donald, make
sure to tell everybody the dogs wanted it.

I'm not Donald. You are simply showing that you cannot argue your
point when you pull that crap.

And it's YOU that is using that very excuse in your arguments.

Are you not saying the teens deserved it because they wanted it and
this excuses the perps?

I have not proposed any mitigation for the pervs in this sting.

You are doing one hell of a job of blaming the victims then.

You keep criticizing me for something I never said.

Are you not saying that the invitation of a teen excuses the adult in
some manner?

When you fabricate supposed arguments or statements
from your opponent do you think you are witty?

No. Because I'm not fabricating.

For instance, you said, "Why do you people think the kids these pervs
solicit aren't horny?"

Yet, when you were asked to show where we thought the kids weren't
horny you simply went on as though we had not asked you that.

YOU accused US of claiming the kids weren't horny.

THAT is YOU fabricating OUR argument, which of course makes YOU a
liar. NO one said kids aren't horny.

I do say that those teens who choose to play the
"jailbait" game need some serious THERAPY.

Which is off topic. You USED this sting operation to bring UP this new
topic, and it very MUCH appears you are blaming the teens for being
horny.

It might even save their lives.

What would the therapy consist of, Greg?

Teaching the child to do what with their sexual feelings?

By the way, you need to clarify the meaning of your terms before using
them. "Therapy" simply means to help.

What you meant, I hope, is that teens need to be taught.

Are you for sex ed classes then? What would you say in sex ed about
homosexuality?

If a child has feelings of sexual arrousal about those of their own
sex what would tell them to do about those feelings?

I recall a lesbian foster parent...damn good one at that...who forbid
her 13 year old foster kids to date. She was accused, of all things,
of being anti-gay...her response was NO KID OF 13 IS READY TO GO ON
UNACCOMPANIED DATES, GAY OR STRAIGHT.

CPS pulled her certification.

Imagine that. A moral, sensible, conservative lesbian not good enough
to be a foster parent. Tsk.

She would have been on YOUR side, would she not?

Hey, nice try at the spin!

Hey! Nice try at blaming the victim, again.

I proposed NO MITIGATION for the pervs.

Why then did you move the focus from the actions of pervs to the
behavior of the children...supposed teens (which of course didn't even
exist in the sting)?

I only proposed THERAPY for teens who
are found playing at the "jailbait" game over and over.

Hmmmm...what would the therapy consist of? From what do they need to
heal?

Stop using "therapy" when you don't know what you are talking about.

Unless of course you mean education.

Don't you think that teens know their behavior is dangerous?

Don't you know that teens think they are invincible?

Don't you know that teens take risks to test themselves?

What would the "therapy" consist of, Greg?

If some 16 year old wants to "date" some guy
who's 30 years old, don't you think she needs
some serious THERAPY or would you EMPOWER
such a 16 year old to do that kind of stuff over
and over again completely unchecked?

She needs some empowerment to make better choices.

And where do you get the idea they do this completely unchecked? That
would be a rarity, and when it happens either they have hidden it, or
their parents need the "therapy."

The hardened 14 year old hookers I saw sickened me.

Because they wanted you to pay double?

Ironically some of their biggest customers were cops.

Yep. There's corruption everywhere.

How do you know what you claim?

What therapy do the 14 year old hookers need?

How about a daddy that didn't **** them at home and make them run
away?

Somebody who doesn't know you four are all
part of a functioning "pack" might even buy it!

Missing your buddies, are you?

Did you really think your numbers would enable
you to dance away from the concept that
teenagers are horny?

On the contrary. Not only do we KNOW they are, a good deal of the time,
but we KNOW that pervs like you know that too, Greg, and take advantage
of it.

Except for your twist of falsely accusing ME,

I didn't accuse you. I said "pervs like you."

your statement
is basically STOLEN from what I said, that the pervs are
looking for horny teenagers.

I agree with you so I've stolen something from you? Interesting way of
seeing things.

But no, you are wrong. Pervs are looking for vulnerable children. And
they groom their intended victim, including doing things to arrouse
the victim sexually...sometimes. Sometimes they don't give a ****. And
will lure the victim with things that have nothing to do with sex,
like money.

How is it that when YOU say it, that you're not ""blaming the victim""

Mmmm.....because I'm not?

Pervs aren't "looking for horny teens" they are looking for victims.

but when I said the exact same thing (in passing!) you and your
pack all rallied around to accuse me of blaming the victim?

You appear to be moving the focus of responsibility from the perp to
the victim?

How is that?? smirk

Because that's what I looks like you are doing?

What has the horniness of teens got to do with the pervs that would
take advantage of that, or any vulnerability of teens (like their
natural inclinations to all kinds of irresponsible behavior and chance
taking)?

You, of course, control yourself and wouldn't think of doing that, right?

See, I wasn't accusing you, now was I?

An amazing number of the pervs getting caught
in this sting are already KNOWN child molesters,
a few even fell for the very same sting twice!

Which kind of goes of target here for your claim, doesn't it, Greg?

Could you please decode this gibberish?

"of" should have been "off." Too tough a thought process for you to
figure out? Hell, if I can decode Doan you should be able to decode
that simple common mistake of not hitting a double letter twice.

And the proof of them being pervs is not the
substandard sort of witch hunt that CPS agencies use either.

Please explain.

CRIMINAL, not "Kangaroo Court".

I have to confess to my limitations here. That does not, to me,
explain your claim of "substandard sort of witch hunt."

Are you saying that that stings constituted a "substandard sort of
witch hunt?"

If a guy thinks he's talking to a teener via an Internet chat, say,
and sets up a meeting for sex, you consider that substandard proof of
his intent?

Simply mentioning that the pervs are seeking
"horny teenagers" became the center of your spin machine?

Well, it's hardly a spin machine if it's true, Greg. It's just a fact.

Yes, a fact I mentioned only in passing,

I find it handy to keep in mind the subject of a thread, Greg, when we
are talking about THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD.

"To Catch a Predator (Dateline)"

but you and
your pack of hyenas have twisted desperately to complain
and make false accusations of me. You are truly sick.

I can't speak for other posters. Sometimes I and they disagree with
each other. We still recognize honest, decent, moral people when we
see them, and the opposite. 0:]

I guess if we are a pack, it's that kind of pack then.

What were these "false accusations" you speak of?

Do you think pervs are looking for NON-horny teens? What would be the point?

If you knew this subject you'd know that pervs cultivate both the
curiosity and the natural hormonal state of youth.

A lot of teen culture about sex now is sick to say the least.

Define "sick" as in the context of sex.

It's difficult to discuss this with you given your vagueness at times.

Teens level of sexual experience leaves little ""curiosity"" today.

The subject of sex seems endlessly curious, Greg. I doubt we've
explored all the possibilities. But then, who knows. Certainly not me.
I'm quite innocent myself. -0:]

But having fun finding out.

Many do stuff at 13 I never even imagined until I was 18.

What kind of "stuff," Greg?

And what's the difference between 13 year old and an 18 year old
sexual development-wise?

They're crass to the point of being rediculous.

Well, that's the thing about human beings. I tend not to think so much
of age limitations as human capacities.

Adult males, not related, cold showering little girls for peeing on
themselves seems to be one of those crass things, to me.

Did you see and hear how the decoys set up these meetings?
To deny the inherent horny nature of most teens is rediculous.

Who's denying that?

You and your folks made a BIG stink about
what you now have asserted yourself!

I guess I have to ask the same question again. How does this deny the
horny nature of "most teens?"

Yes, I saw how the decoys set up those meetings. And no, seeing that
did not constitute me or anyone else even discussing the horniness of
teens, let alone any denial of it.

The subject simply did not come up until YOU brought it into the
picture...and claimed we were in denial about teen horniness.

Help me understand what any one of us might have said, since you think
of us as a 'pack,' that would lead a reasonable person to the
conclusion that we were denying teen horniness.

Please, now, nothing kinky. This IS a public forum after all.

Is THAT why you aborted the attributed remarks
of other posters...so you could make bogus claims?

Show where any one of us has claimed teens aren't horny.

Several of your pack, including YOU, posed as
if the mere mention of what you now have asserted
yourself was a mitigation for the pervs or a case
of blaming the victim.

And this would have to do with denial of teen horniness how again?

As you said (about horny teenagers) it's just a fact.

Well, we hadn't considered it, apparently (I can only be sure in my
own case) so we hadn't mentioned it. Seems like a natural progression
to me.

I have this problem with being unable to do encyclopedic narratives
(though I've been accused of trying 0:]) at each point I'm trying to
make my point discussing an issue.

You and Doan, especially, seem to have this propensity for making
accusations that we, or I in this case, were not clear enough so
obviously, since I didn't mention it beforehand, am guilty of some
debating skullduggery.

No, Greg. I, and I presume others, didn't mention teen horniness
because it simply hadn't come up until you bought it up, and when YOU
brought it up it looked very much like you were using it to claim that
the stings were "substandard sort of witch hunt that CPS agencies use
either." ... "CRIMINAL, not 'Kangaroo Court'."

In other words, seeming to excuse the perps by way of claiming they
were being victimized by the sting.

Do I misunderstand your true meaning?

Here's what the three of us wrote...now SHOW US WHERE WE CLAIMED TEENS
AREN'T HORNY, STUPID.

Firemonkey:
Greg Hanson form Cedar Rapids, Iowa wrote:

"Is it possible that psychologists and CPS caseworkers
use their special access to kids and so don't need to
solicit through the Internet for horny kids to molest? "

Spoken like a true pedophile!!

HERE!

If you are referring to the above, I don't recall seeing anyone but
Firemonkey make that statement. So as a member of the 'pack' I have to
demurr. I'm not so sure you are a true pedophile, but she did say
"like a," right?

I think she was suggesting one should think about what they say, Greg.
For you, that should be welcome advice. But like always, you presume.

Do you realize that sex crime law
inforcement have heard this or statements similiar to in from every
cheesy perp they lock up?

HERE!

"HERE!" what?
Its a huge red flag.

HERE!

You have no soul. You
are evil.

Ah, now I agree with you. Definately a personal opinion. I think
Firemonkey might not like you. I wonder why? 0;]

I know that my own opinion of you tends to be colored by that cold
shower thingy, and that towel boy thingy, and that shampoogirl thingy.

Well, that and all those thingies you did with CPS and the court
seeming to have some correlation to the little girl living away from
her mother for six years.

I guess I'm just a bigot when it comes to Greg.

HERE!

Hear, hear.

What you missed, and want so badly for US to forget, was the point Dan
made.....teens that cruise the net looking for partners ARE NOT LOOKING
FOR ADULTS...THEY ARE LOOKING FOR OTHER TEENS.

Most, not all! And even those are so crass it's SAD.

Humans seem to have an endless capacity for sad behavior, even crass
behavior. Now take presuming a little child wets themselves out of
deliberate defiance......

Many are doing stuff long before they develop any natural interest.

Kiddo, I've seen little 2 year olds trying to peek in each other's
diapers. Don't be silly.

Having sex at 13 is just another form of keeping up with the Joneses.

Let me suggest you do a little self education about human sexual
development, Greg.

Having sex at 13 is a normal behavior. It's just not a legal one. In
other words, our society frowns on it. And those that defy that
frowning are breaking the law. At least those that are legally
responsible for their behavior.

We used to start our families at 14 or 15 as a very normal social
institution. Times change.

Now a prostitute that was a teen might do it, but that's another story
entirely.

Is it really?
In the current teen culture, being a whore SCORES YOU POINTS!

Let me see now. They must have learned this somewhere.

I recall at one time society, the one I grew up in, being unaccepting
of chidren behaving this way. Hence they didn't produce poorly
disguised pornography to train children to early sexualized behavior.

I, for instance, am not a fan of children having the video games they
do have.

And the kids didn't make them or introduce them.

I trust you aren't blaming the kids, now are you?

It's not something shunned or disdained, but CELEBRATED!

Yes. Why would that be? Because kids are inherently evil little thugs,
like you seem to think your paramour's daughter was?

Or because they are reacting, without enough experience and
mental/psychological devolopment, to their environment?

NO ONE CLAIMS TEENS ARE HORNY you lying little git.

I did and now Kane has also.

That was me responding, Greg. And it was a typo. It was meant to read,
"no one claims teens aren't horny, you lying git."

It's rare that I make such an error and fail to edit it, but you got
me that time, good buddy. I googed.

But his assertion of the exact same fact is ""special"".

Then you recognize I'm better educated on this subject, and with
better thinking skills training than you?

Thanks.

It is true of course, but I would not rub it in.

That you persist in maintaining your record levels of ignorance is my
beef with you.

I hope these stings nail these real pervs with
serious felony charges.

Are you suggesting that some of those caught in the stings were not
"real" pervs?

No. What mental malfunction gave you that idea?

"nail these real pervs?"

Why not, "nail these pervs?"

You infer some are not real by calling them "real pervs."

Or that the operators claimed to be adults looking for a good time?

No. The operators of the sting posed as (whaddya know!) HORNY TEENS!

I doubt they were that uncreative. They, unlike you apparently, are
aware that kids come with all kinds of areas of vulnerability. It
wouldn't suprise me if one or two didn't suggest they needed money to
buy the lastest Brittany skirt or blouse.

But who started this myth that teenagers aren't horny??

You, you stupid GIT.

Nah, I mentioned that simple little fact and your whole hyena pack
became all OBSESSED about slamming me for saying it!

Yes, I'm afraid you did, Greg. You claim we claimed that teens aren't
horny.

And Liar, and fool, and little thug.

Donald L. Fisher, former Oregon caseworker, describing himself?

I'll ask him. But I doubt it.

Just like you claimed that I claimed to have worked with the "Andrews"
of Andrews AFB when YOU created that by USING AN OBVIOUSLY forged post
for your "information."

And the aircraft ID silhouette cards?

What about them? I didn't invent them. Nor did I claim to.

Was that you or your doppleganger Commander McBrag?

I simply punched a hole in the corner of each pack of ID cards, and
put a stationary store item in to hold them together at a corner. I've
described this fully before.

It became popular, and as far as I know, to this day, unless they are
now on the head'sup array (far more likely with technology being what
it is) that simple little trick is in use.

I made no big thing of it.

YOU DID because you couldn't find a way, during one of our "debates"
to deal with your own limitations.

Doan does the same thing.

If I said the moon was not made of green cheese, he and you and
especially Ken would be screaming that I "conceded."

What a pack of liars, fools, and little thugs you are...but then I
repeat myself.

You are a liar, a fool and a little thug, thug.

Coming from a former Oregon CPS caseworker your words are joy!

Non sequitur.

You and Doan, and Ken and the like want to wallow in a pigsty of lies
and deception.

Go for the PATHOS! No narcissism there, right Kane? ROFL!

How does "pathos" figure in here?

If I were talking about ME one could possibly claim I was being
narcissistic, but I was speaking about you, so there is no connection.

So, all I can reply, really, is "non sequitur."

Just like you are attempting yet again.

Wow. You're a mental giant aren't you?

No, but the illusion is there when I respond to your silliness.

It's a juxtiposition issue.

I'm not so big. 0:-)