The Top 3 Things Every Woman Wants For Valentine's Day

Old January 27th 06, 10:10 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default The Top 3 Things Every Woman Wants For Valentine's Day

http://parentnet.ywgc.com/

http://parentnet.ywgc.com/dad/vdaygifts.html

Valentine's Day is around the corner. So what do you get her this year?
Maybe you're tired of doing the same old "red roses and a box of
chocolates" thing and you want to make this year a Valentine's Day she'll
remember without spending a fortune.

Here are the top three things every woman wants for Valentine's Day. You
may be surprised!

1. A Show of Effort

Women want to know that their man has put some thought and energy into
making their Valentine's Day special. They want to see that there was time
spent in preparation for the evening. It's not about how much money you
spend. In fact, it's better to have spent more time than money on
Valentine's Day.

Plan an evening that requires a little forethought, and preparation. Women
know if you just stopped at the local convenience store to pick up some
roses on your way over. Give her a night dedicated to her wants and
desires - not just something thrown together at the last moment.

2. Proof You Listen to Her and Know What She Likes

As a man, one of your most important jobs in your relationship is to
listen to your woman. Women drop clues on a constant basis in everyday
talk. For example, if the two of you are out shopping, she might see a
bunch of tulips, and say "I just love tulips! Pink tulips are my favorite
flower." One of the best things you can do is hear that information,
remember it, and use it at a later time.

Then on Valentine's Day buy her pink tulips instead of the standard red
roses. Chances are she will be so impressed that you even knew she likes
pink tulips, because she forgot she said it, or even that you remembered
all this time, and that you went to the trouble to surprise her with her
favorites.

This can apply to anything including a certain food she loves but never
indulges in, a hotel or retreat she'd like to take with you, a piece of
jewelry she adores but would never spend the money on herself, or maybe
something off beat like she's always wanted to learn ballroom dancing -
Sign the two of you up for lessons. There are many ways to make
Valentine's Day memorable if you just listen.

3. Pamper Her

All women love to be pampered. Some may not be used to it, or not even
know what they like, but I promise you all women will love it. A gift
certificate to the spa is not the same. Here's why - When you pamper a
woman you are taking care of her, you are making her feel good, and by you
doing the pampering you are showing your love. So how should you pamper
her? Every woman likes different things more than others, so don't be
afraid to ask her ahead of time. Here are some suggestions to get you
started.

You could make a bubble bath for two complete with candles and champagne.
If she's not a bath girl, you might consider buying a small bottle of
massage oil, have her get into her bath robe and give her a back massage.
If she's a woman that spends her days on her feet, you may want to give
her a pedicure.

Remember that however you pamper her it should be done for her enjoyment
alone. It should not be used solely as a way to get her warmed up for sex.
If she leads it that way, then all the better, but go into it with the
intention of just making her feel good. Women can sense when they are
being primed for sex, and when it is a genuine act of kindness.

The key is to listen to her, find out what she really likes, and plan an
evening that caters to her. Surprise her with her favorite things instead
of the typical Valentines roses, chocolates, and teddy bears. And, spend
time and effort to make this Valentine's Day a night she will remember and
brag to her friends about.
Old January 28th 06, 07:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

and what are they going to do for us??

Poppa J

Old January 28th 06, 07:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Old January 30th 06, 07:11 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

"Poppa Jack" wrote in message
ups.com...
and what are they going to do for us??

Poppa J

You beat me to it... twice.

We're the pig-headed guys, we don't deserve any of that.

Old January 31st 06, 12:26 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Exactly!

Poppa J